What's new

Bridging Asia: China or India - Who will be ahead in 2030?

Ok, I finished watching the debate. The arguments are so predictable and have been repeated over and again. Nothing really new to see.

Probably China. You'd be stupid to think a country like India could rise over China. I't slaso unpartical, considering China is atleast 70 yrs ahead of India... It's like Somalia competing with USA.

Probably China. You'd be stupid to think a country like India could rise over China. I't slaso unpartical, considering China is atleast 70 yrs ahead of India... It's like Somalia competing with USA.

They didn't mentioned pakistan..... so why you bring somalia? they got pirates you got terrorists.... well do under stand one thing early 1950 it is Rise of US, now China, next is who?

My Dear Icewolfy,

Neither India (GDP=$2000 billion) can be equated to Somalia (GDP = $6 billion) as it's economy is nearly 325 times that of Somalia.

Nor can be China equated to that of US, since US still has double the GDP of China.

+ Nor is China 70 years ahead as just around 2002, Chinese GDP was equal to Indian GDP currently (difference of 10 years).

+ This is purely SPECULATIVE thread, as we can't even predict as to what will happen in one year's time, so how can we say something about 20 years ahead??

I think you are having HALLUCINATIONS, so please get some rest my DEAR friend.

My Dear Icewolfy,

Neither India (GDP=$2000 billion) can be equated to Somalia (GDP = $6 billion) as it's economy is nearly 325 times that of Somalia.

Nor can be China equated to that of US, since US still has double the GDP of China.

+ Nor is China 70 years ahead as just around 2002, Chinese GDP was equal to Indian GDP currently (difference of 10 years).

+ This is purely SPECULATIVE thread, as we can't even predict as to what will happen in one year's time, so how can we say something about 20 years ahead??

i am sick of his posts mate.even bans dont effect him now.

even if he is permanently banned,i am sure he will come up again.:hitwall:

china.....

My Dear Icewolfy,

Me dear arp2041,

How big the GDP is doesn't show anything except a countries ability to trade.

You have to look at HDI, IMR, literacy, poverty, and THEN you will understand that India is actually closer to Somalia than China.

Different race, different culture. East Asia cannot be compared to South Asia. One is the cream of Asia the other sits at the bottom, even below central Asia and the middle east.

Me dear arp2041,

You have to look at HDI, IMR, literacy, poverty, and THEN you will understand that India is actually closer to Somalia than China.

Indians always forget to factor in the population. Yeah that GDP would be great..if they had the population of Italy or Russia...

Oil prices aren't going to go down anytime soon. It's obvious where those prices are going. If they keep at it, global trade will eventually slow down. That's why I think we won't see just one country as the "world's factory" anymore. When this moves from China, it'll be India and SEA. In the west, I think it'll probably be South America. As energy prices keep increasing, the manufacturing of goods will keep dividing into smaller and more localized areas.

//My $0.02

Me dear arp2041,

Actually if look more closely Pakistan resembles more to Somalia than India.

Its likely that India would be ahead of China as India had already made a movie about being a superpower. China had not.

Too bad,Most of the Chinese movies are $hit anyway.Apart from killing a billion Japanese they don't make anything creative.:lol:

Too bad,Most of the Chinese movies are $hit anyway.Apart from killing a billion Japanese they don't make anything creative.:lol:

Its the Indian superpower 2030 movie that is the #1 movie of this forum. You should be proud of that clip.

China will be ahead..............Now stop this comparison & concentrate on EVEN Growth...................

Its the Indian superpower 2030 movie that is the #1 movie of this forum. You should be proud of that clip.

Really,That's news for me.:lol:I never knew this was a movie forum.:lol:When are you planning to show world class Chinese movies here???:lol:

Really,That's news for me.:lol:I never knew this was a movie forum.:lol:When are you planning to show world class Chinese movies here???:lol:

I don't know about any Chinese movie that you speak of. But just look up India superpower 2030 on youtube. You should go check it out and let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom