What's new

Bribe money was going to Suranjit's home, 10 cr tk deal agreed:driver Azam

Surenjeet, aka Chorjeet is Hindu. He belong to Hindu loving Awami kanzeer league.

Jamat-i-Islami doesn't recruit Hindus in their party. It is 100% Muslims.

^^^Don't believe him...

Yes, even cannibalistic Hindus can become members of those vermin Jamaat.

Yes, we are that awesome.

And you guys blame others who insult Muslims. You hate stereotyping but you yourself do it.

How is being Hindu significant ?

07 Oct 2012 10:17:32 PM Sunday BdST

Suranjit warns media

Suranjit warns media

District Correspondent
banglanews24.com

SUNAMGANJ: Awami League Advisory Council member and minister without portfolio Suranjit Sengupta categorically said that he would bring the media under trial if he is being proved innocent.

“Media made the railway gate scam against me and I will admit any punishment if probe committee finds me guilty,” he said.

The senior parliamentarian said also warned that he would file cases against media who are publishing news against him over the scam.

He came up with the warning while addressing a mass rally in Milonganj Bazar under Dirai upazila of the district Sunday.

Suranjit Sengupta, “I will reply over the conspiracy against me in the press conference on October 10.”

He assured the people to stay beside them at any situation.

BDST: 2205 HRS, OCT 07, 2012
Edited by: Abul Kalam Azad, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor / SM Salahuddin, Output Editor

This ahole and family should be publicly lynched, But hoping BAL will keep his on. This corrupt individual will be perfect posterchild for everything that's wrong with BAL come election time...

Suronjit : I am innocent.

Sunny leon - I am virgin

What you have said here it is in graphical form...

156538_10152178531895501_1696561044_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom