What's new

Breakthrough in 13/7 Mumbai blasts case

Flawed logic...same logic was given by Obama when asked y he didn't released the pic of OBL

will u care enough to describe how keeping him alive will build our strategic position against pakistan :what:

considering ur logic keeping Afzal Guru and Kasaab alive couldn't stop these terrorist from attacking us again
eg.
-13 February 2010 - a bomb explosion at the German Bakery in Pune killed fourteen people, and injured at least 60 more
-2011 Mumbai bombings
-2011 Delhi High court bombing
or its our failure that we r not able to bend these guyz to obtain suitable information yet?

do u really believe our desi police has got that kind of expertise to study the Psychological study over these terrorist...all they can do is some fake encounters to get out-of-turn promotion.

Dude, read some literature on diplomacy, geopolitics, history. RAW , IB conducts these analysis. I have worked on spread of extremism in a population and role of media on the same and have published in international journal and conferences.

I am not claiming i am giving right analysis. Just trying to explore and express the other side of Keeping Kasab Alive

Cheers

my own indian hyderabadi friend told me, innocent muslims are arrested they are tortured and they are not even guilty, one kid who was studying for masters got arrested in a makka masjid blast, the kid was innocent, but he got tortured, and aftyer long time in jail he was released but his career was destroyed and he couldnt find any job

it is utter BS that every terror will link to muslims

pakistanis can imagine the life muslims are having in india

Dude you better take care of your fellow countrymen (especially Baluchis & Pashtuns) who are arrested, tortured and even killed just bcs ISI & PA suspects them of being RAW agents than cry crocodile tears over Indian Muslims.

Dude, read some literature on diplomacy, geopolitics, history. RAW , IB conducts these analysis. I have worked on spread of extremism in a population and role of media on the same and have published in international journal and conferences.

I am not claiming i am giving right analysis. Just trying to explore and express the other side of Keeping Kasab Alive

Cheers
study on diplomacy, geopolitics, history..gud for college level humanities project but as far as their practical implication are concern i seriously doubt over the ability of policy makers when they actually have surrendered over the terrorist attacks
http://zeenews.**********/news/nation/difficult-to-stop-all-terrorist-attacks-rahul_719637.html
Pakistan's overt support to terror has diminished: Chidambaram - Yahoo!

Any ISI link found?????????????????????????????????

Oops! stupid question. :oops:

study on diplomacy, geopolitics, history..gud for college level humanities project but as far as their practical implication are concern i seriously doubt over the ability of policy makers when they actually have surrendered over the terrorist attacks
http://zeenews.**********/news/nation/difficult-to-stop-all-terrorist-attacks-rahul_719637.html
Pakistan's overt support to terror has diminished: Chidambaram - Yahoo!

I think Obama administration , Indian govt. etc. knows more about these issues than us, which are definitely not college level project.
And most of writers are well known, experienced and understands a hell lot better than us.... these are the people i cite/reference.
Pakistan won’t get access to Kasab: India | World | DAWN.COM

BTW...thanks for d link..appreciate it...

Cheers

Any ISI link found?????????????????????????????????

Oops! stupid question. :oops:

Don't worry we will find it... in anything that happens in india like... someone threw shoe at rahul gandhi today... another ISI backed activity ;)

Similarly, memogate scandal...must be RAW's plan to destabilize the country.... ;)

But what your "Indian Hyderabadi friend" failed to tell you is that the govt has apologized to them and each of the deserving person was paid compensation of 3 Lakh rupees and a proposal is forwarded to Andhra Pradesh Govt to award them permanant govt jobs. BTW, didnt your "Indian Hyderabadi friend" not tell you about innocent hindu youth being subjected to cruel police harassment under pressure from MIM?

even if what you say is truth, still the boy got tortured just because he was muslim

my point is the prime terror suspects of any terrorist attack are muslims and non muslims will always use the terror attack as a source of punishing and bad naming muslims

98% of all terrorists arrested all over the world are muslims or those who adopted islam
so what can we say about jumping far too quickly to conclusion
Here's something that you might not know , but all people arrested in pakistan on charges of terrorism in last 5 yrs were also muslims

even if what you say is truth, still the boy got tortured just because he was muslim

my point is the prime terror suspects of any terrorist attack are muslims and non muslims will always use the terror attack as a source of punishing and bad naming muslims

That's because most of the terrorist attacks were done by Muslims. Atleast here they were compensated...the only reason is coz they were Muslims. Last time when riots broke out in the old city tens of Hindu youth were taken into custody allegedly by police eventhough there was no evidence against them. They were only released when local bjp leader Mr Kishen reddy personally intervened. So,the point here is, the police or the Intel agencies do not see if they are Hindu or Muslim...when they are suspicious of anyone,they simply deal with them in their manner. :(

Don't worry we will find it... in anything that happens in india like... someone threw shoe at rahul gandhi today... another ISI backed activity ;)

Similarly, memogate scandal...must be RAW's plan to destabilize the country.... ;)
HAHAHAH we never say about RAW with out investigation just like u people that even mins after any attack u say ISI involve hahahahaha man u have one the fastest Intelligence agency thay never know before the attack but suddenly mins after any attack informations just pour from the Holly skies that Pakistan and ISI is involve :blah:

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

What are you talking about? RAW weren't dismantled, yes they were restrainined a bit by politicians but these days capacity building is going on to a huge extent. And RAW is on of the most active intelligence again des in the world with extensive skills in SIGNET, HUMINT etc

Recent snatch and grab ops in Nepal/BD/SL are testament to this, not to mention the intelligence that was given to BD recently abou the coup most likely came from RAW.

We admit sir any other medal u wana give to RAW ?

The Indian security agencies are among the most communalist forces and the history of independent India is the proof in the form of their anti-muslim role in thousands of riots since 1947 whether its Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Bhagalpur, Muradabad, maliana, Meerath, Gujarat carnage, Asam riots of Nili adjescent to Bangladesh etc.
A clever talk by someone can not change the facts. Even bombings of Masjids and Dargahs were initially pointed towards muslims themselves but Karkare unearthed the fascist face of Hindu terrorism with ven serviing military officer part of that network.

Back
Top Bottom