What's new

Breakthrough in 13/7 Mumbai blasts case

The Indian security agencies are among the most communalist forces and the history of independent India is the proof in the form of their anti-muslim role in thousands of riots since 1947 whether its Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Bhagalpur, Muradabad, maliana, Meerath, Gujarat carnage, Asam riots of Nili adjescent to Bangladesh etc.
A clever talk by someone can not change the facts. Even bombings of Masjids and Dargahs were initially pointed towards muslims themselves but Karkare unearthed the fascist face of Hindu terrorism with ven serviing military officer part of that network.

And who is this Karkare..he belonged to the same Indian security agencies that you dissed. If Indian Security Agencies were communal as you alleged, Samjauotha & Malegaon blasts would never have been solved...eventhough its yet to be proven in a court of Law.

So the 3 terrorists are indian muslims? and why did they blow up and kill 100+ People??? for money???

all is crap unless we change up RAW's duties and have them operate like Mossad, lets turn terrorist training camps on the other side of the border into our new atomic test sites.

my own indian hyderabadi friend told me, innocent muslims are arrested they are tortured and they are not even guilty, one kid who was studying for masters got arrested in a makka masjid blast, the kid was innocent, but he got tortured, and aftyer long time in jail he was released but his career was destroyed and he couldnt find any job

it is utter BS that every terror will link to muslims

pakistanis can imagine the life muslims are having in india

Cooked up comments....come on dude .. you should worry about Pakistan as the most dangerous place to live on earth. Levae Indian Muslims .. they are in much better condition that any Pakistani.

Cooked up comments....come on dude .. you should worry about Pakistan as the most dangerous place to live on earth. Levae Indian Muslims .. they are in much better condition that any Pakistani.

If some of these guys shows even an iota of maturity in their comments, I would like to host them if they come to Delhi. I will show them some nice places and also show how muslims are living in peace with other communities.

Only because these things are not much interesting to the public, thats why only riots/communal fights are shown in news. They need masala to broadcast.

If some of these guys shows even an iota of maturity in their comments, I would like to host them if they come to Delhi. I will show them some nice places and also show how muslims are living in peace with other communities.

Only because these things are not much interesting to the public, thats why only riots/communal fights are shown in news. They need masala to broadcast.

Everyone tries to find foul in neighbor's home, Pakistani's are no exception. They just can't digest the reality that they are the same people and have their routes from India. They can't digest that India is a rising super power and they are a doomed nation.

Hopefully, India be masked from WW Terror Web. good work from MH ATS.

Back
Top Bottom