What's new

Hyderabad blasts case cracked, Yasin Bhatkal of IM planted bombs: NIA

Then what's there to celebrate? Every tom, dick and harry knew who carried out these blasts. Have they made any arrest, I dont think so, colossal failure on part of our intel agencies.

Well then, the NIA needs to employ as their Boss?
Oh I forgot; Foreign Nationals do not get employed in Govt. bodies, Miayan. No luck for your level of "intel"!! :lol:

Googd. Let's hang the pigs now.

And make sure they are smeared with pig skin before they are buried.

Its good news but isnt this inbestigation delayed, by the time they came out with result another blast have already taken place. Now what? Are we going to send another of those funny dossiers?

Where you want to send dossiers this time? to the Panchayat president of Batkal???

I have heard the FBI are very impressed by the work done by the NIA. Seems the MHA has pulled off quite a coup in setting up the NIA and have given them the requisite resources and expertise to enable them to be effective and successful.

Abing, the question is not if the NIA is effective agency or not.

The Problem is that it is an agency that will come to picture only after a terrorist incident takes place, the question is How should one PREVENT it from happening on the first place??

Abing, the question is not if the NIA is effective agency or not.

The Problem is that it is an agency that will come to picture only after a terrorist incident takes place, the question is How should one PREVENT it from happening on the first place??

Strengthening RAW by increasing its intelligence gathering capacity.... Stop using IB for political purposes and use them for the purpose which they are meant to be.... Have a sensible Home Minister..... Improve the confidence of state govts in central home ministry and their operations....

Well then, the NIA needs to employ as their Boss?
Oh I forgot; Foreign Nationals do not get employed in Govt. bodies, Miayan. No luck for your level of "intel"!! :lol:

Sirji I have no problem if you call me miyan or mullah :lol: but if you mean to use it in a derogatory manner then do think about the sensibilities of a few fellow Indians who may get hurt. :enjoy: .

Back
Top Bottom