What's new

Hyderabad blasts case cracked, Yasin Bhatkal of IM planted bombs: NIA

...Case is not cracked till the culprit is punished....judicially or extra-judicially...

How come the case is cracked when they cant arrest him :lol:

So Miyan; Just because a dumba$$ like you thinks so? :rofll:

...Case is not cracked till the culprit is punished....judicially or extra-judicially...

Case is closed when the accused is convicted and punished. Case is cracked when the alleged perpetrator is identified.

Ab crack kar liya hai to close bhi kar do. Sirf Crack karne se msn nahin maanta..

So Miyan; Just because a dumba$$ like you thinks so? :rofll:

Case is closed when the accused is convicted and punished. Case is cracked when the alleged perpetrator is identified.

Then what's there to celebrate? Every tom, dick and harry knew who carried out these blasts. Have they made any arrest, I dont think so, colossal failure on part of our intel agencies.

Good news if they solved the case.... But now let the intelligence agencies answer how this guy roam here soo freely...... He was suspected to be outside country.....

This seems to be one of the few cases when I have seen a investigative agency coming out with solid accusation within months!

Great going :tup: Proud, Hyderabadi!

u a hyderabadi??never knew that..this is a good news for us..hope they are arrested soon

Its good news but isnt this inbestigation delayed, by the time they came out with result another blast have already taken place. Now what? Are we going to send another of those funny dossiers?

Then what's there to celebrate? Every tom, dick and harry knew who carried out these blasts. Have they made any arrest, I dont think so, colossal failure on part of our intel agencies.

celebrate??did anybody offer u sweets or burned crackers??and r u going to decide when people are going to be happy and for what reason??

Hardly a whisper on international news for the blast!

Sometimes I wonder how pathetic a person can be even the Pakistanis are better than you guys
Now is the right time to Throw your Chini *** out of this thread sir

Pathetic laughing on the death of innocent people plain & simple Pathetic

Sometimes I wonder how pathetic a person can be even the Pakistanis are better than you guys
Now is the right time to Throw your Chini *** out of this thread sir

Pathetic laughing on the death of innocent people plain & simple Pathetic

u a hyderabadi??never knew that..this is a good news for us..hope they are arrested soon

True blue Hyderabadi :tup:

Love the city, love the culture and love the people!

It indeed is a good news, if only NCTC was functional we could see some form of prevention rather than reaction only.

What do you care anyways? Am sure you are more than happy about Indians being killed and the way it bleeds.. going by your various anti-India trolls. Be Happy !

True blue Hyderabadi :tup:

Love the city, love the culture and love the people!

It indeed is a good news, if only NCTC was functional we could see some form of prevention rather than reaction only.

yes stupid politics with the security of nation.to hell with the federal character when the security is compromised.

Back
Top Bottom