What's new

BREAKING: United Nations: Potential ‘crimes against humanity’ in China’s Xinjiang

It’s perplexing in the Muslim world. Curse the west all day but willing to become their pawn against even your own brother for the right price. Of course this trait extends beyond the Muslim world, how can the west not dominate in a world of banana republics? I have seem enough of the west, that’s why I am confuse by people that are willing to destroy themselves for the west’s gain. It’s extremely obvious what their game is and yet people still become pawns to their own detriment. It’s people that haven’t been in the west that think they can get away with the better end of the bargain.
Well, if you've failed to notice Im seeking justice for my Uyghur Muslim brothers. They deserve to be free from oppression.

I will rise my opposition to any type of oppression without looking at the victims race, religion and color.

West dominates because of their tech and stable internal governance institutions!

Entire online army of Emperor Xi is in full force to defend the honour or their master.
Dictator Xi, has done worst forms of crimes against fellow humans.
No number of online robots can change this fact.
Issue is these party members who are paid to be here dont realise how silly their posts are. I feel like i am in NK podium - everything is so superb, sun shines always, etc etc. etc... and Kim is God.

I feel bad for these kids who have nothing else in life except to bombard their propaganda on the net. THeir youtube videos are just a joke to say the least; CGTN parrots reading the glorification of Xi and the glorious deeds of the party.

No doubt, CCP has done a lot of good; but it is their extremist view on religion and cultural genocide which is a total mud pie on their face on their achievements.

East or West - both are colonials and imperialists. Both are evils.

Issue is these party members who are paid to be here dont realise how silly their posts are. I feel like i am in NK podium - everything is so superb, sun shines always, etc etc. etc... and Kim is God.

I feel bad for these kids who have nothing else in life except to bombard their propaganda on the net. THeir youtube videos are just a joke to say the least; CGTN parrots reading the glorification of Xi and the glorious deeds of the party.

No doubt, CCP has done a lot of good; but it is their extremist view on religion and cultural genocide which is a total mud pie on their face on their achievements.

East or West - both are colonials and imperialists. Both are evils.
Ever since Xi Jingpen started putting himself above well being of China he has been disastrous to them. No different from the NK Kim loony. None in the CCP dare stand-up to him. Net result, China is losing its greatness and becoming close to being a laughing stock.

Only thing helping CCP still floating is the counter parts in developed countries are as much clowns as anyone else

Last edited:
no i am not, you are self delusional vile person who denies crimes against humanity aka genocide.

no evidence for party robots are sufficient, there are plenty of it on net with testimonies of thousands people.
I dont know why PDF does not shut these CCP agents who are clearly paid for their work.

To argue with these hordes of party paid kids, it is a totally waste of time and bandwidth.

Well, if you've failed to notice Im seeking justice for my Uyghur Muslim brothers. They deserve to be free from oppression.

I will rise my opposition to any type of oppression without looking at the victims race, religion and color.

West dominates because of their tech and stable internal governance institutions!
Thank you for standing up. Both East and West have done a great effort in dividing up the muslim world.

Ever since Xi Jingpen started putting himself above well being of China he has been disastrous to them. No different from the NK Kim loony. None in the CCP dare stand-up to him. Net result, China is losing its greatness and becoming close to being a laughing stock.

Only think helping CCP still floating is the counter parts in developed countries are as much clowns as anyone else
It is regretful; under Xi, the sick old man of China syndrome comes to light. too much power is never good especially now making him emperor for life.

Last edited:
They are in China, do you think US will accept if China wants to search US jails?

Chinese reporters can visit US jails tomorrow (except the one in Cuba).

It's a ridiculous demand.
Wow you guys have really slid to the bottom if you think it is a ridiculous demand to go visit a prison so you can see firsthand how the Government treats its people.

Visiting prisons is a right in many countries...something apparently the Chinese blinded by living under Authoritarian rule can't comprehend in a million years.

example:

Who Can Visit​

With little exception, anyone can visit as long as it is during visiting hours,

Last edited:
Both East and West have done a great effort in dividing up the muslim world.
TBH, it is mostly our own fault. They're just reaping benefits.

Look at Arabs, they're mostly one race and religion still they can't unite under one flag because of Tribalism and Feudalism. And whatever countries they're able to have from the west, aren't even stable! Actually west is keeping Middle East liveable...

UN is a bs organisation. Used by the west for political purposes

Where is UN in Palestine, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kashmir, Burma. Shall I carry on?

Ummah is a joke ,pakistanis can cry about kashmir,palestine but never for uyghers.

They have sold Uygher issues for J 10C , What a shame !

TBH, it is mostly our own fault. They're just reaping benefits.

Look at Arabs, they're mostly one race and religion still they can't unite under one flag because of Tribalism and Feudalism. And whatever countries they're able to have from the west, aren't even stable! Actually west is keeping Middle East liveable...
Absolutely; this is the core problem.

The concept of Ummah is name only. A complete revolution to throw out all the appointed colonials e.g. kings/princes etc all annointed by the imperial powers; then those who are being put in by the new colonialists.

Organisation of Islamic countries is a sham to say the least.... an excuse to have good mandi together meanwhile throwing peanuts for relief as needed.

Ummah is a joke ,pakistanis can cry about kashmir,palestine but never for uyghers.

absolutely, i find it very worrisome.

The West learnt from its genocides and instituted measures against it. However, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries are prone to committing crimes against humanity, where the herd takes precedence over the individual. Case in point, Saudi Arabia dismembered a man in its consulate. How many countries outside of the West and Turkey, where it occurred, protested and condemned it? I think none.

That’s BS created by the west to create instability in China. The same BS they feed Muslims to get them to fight each other indefinitely. You seem to be a happy pawn dancing to their tune knowing their history of divide and conquer. Gullible people like you is the reason why the British were able to take over South Asia with only 3000 soldiers.

The West learnt from its genocides and instituted measures against it. However, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries are prone to committing crimes against humanity, where the herd takes precedence over the individual. Case in point, Saudi Arabia dismembered a man in its consulate. How many countries outside of the West and Turkey, where it occurred, protested and condemned it? I think none.
Really, did that stop them from invading and bombing Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia just to name a few. Did that stop them from using agent orange and depleted uranium on civilians. Chemical weapons designed to created birth defects for generations to come. Did they were get charged for warcrimes using chemical weapons? They’ve murdered, they’ve pillaged, they’ve destroyed but their crimes get white washed cause you believe they’re superior to you and therefor any propaganda they tell you must be true?

Last edited:

Instead of being high on your western overlord's pr against China,seek justice for your fellow banglas in deradicalization camps in that nation of yours before worrying of Uyghurs ,who in general have a much higher standard of living than your kind.China only took a page of deradicalization,practiced all accross the globe,including your's own,if that's a problem ,start with campaign against your own nation which started operating de radicalization camps since 2005, and than go for other muslim countries.
1662043513349.png

Chinese reporters can visit US jails tomorrow (except the one in Cuba).

Wow you guys have really slid to the bottom if you think it is a ridiculous demand to go visit a prison so you can see firsthand how the Government treats its people.

Visiting prisons is a right in many countries...something apparently the Chinese blinded by living under Authoritarian rule can't comprehend in a million years.

example:

Who Can Visit​

With little exception, anyone can visit as long as it is during visiting hours,
I have never seen any communist nation having laws about banning prison visit,such visit happens, but you have to take permission ,same as in any capitalist country.

Last edited:
Good, finally some Chinese poster admits the genocide and ethnic cleansing by CCP. Hopefully the Pakistani members who defend the CCP will also now repent.
Xinjiang's per capita GDP is 4-5 times that of India. So. You admit that India is far behind this "genocide zone".

seem. India is more like genocide.

Only thing helping CCP still floating is the counter parts in developed countries are as much clowns as anyone else
The only topic in Xinjiang is "separatism". This is not a Uighur issue. Don't be brainwashed by the West!

btw. The largest Muslim group in China is Hui. Not Uyghur.

Because "Uyghur issue" is a western political show! Kashmir is a real issue!

Back
Top Bottom