What's new

BREAKING: United Nations: Potential ‘crimes against humanity’ in China’s Xinjiang

You clearly enjoy putting BS into your mouth, you sure you’re not Hindu? The west is not committing genocide against Muslims? They’ve destroyed half the Middle East, looted their resources. They support an apartheid state in Palestine, they supply the Saudis to kill their brothers in Yemen. Americans are bombing Syrians as we speak. You fully embrace the BS my little dumbbell.
He he, I don't think I have to prove anything to a Chinese.

And middle east is a cluster fuk to begin with. When west bombs middle east they also take lots of immigrants from those countries. Not a bad thing tbh! Middle East should be flattened, got no sympathy for those tribal idiots who are harming Islam.

We will deal with jews when time comes. We have time and we aren't going anywhere...

Meanwhile, stop Uyghur Genocide...

He he, I don't think I have to prove anything to a Chinese.

And middle east is a cluster fuk to begin with. When west bombs middle east they also take lots of immigrants from those countries. Not a bad thing tbh! Middle East should be flattened, got no sympathy for those tribal idiots who are harming Islam.

We will deal with jews when time comes. We have time and we aren't going anywhere...

Meanwhile, stop Uyghur Genocide...
Perfect example of why a few white men are able to dominate 2 billion Muslims. You have complete contempt for your own brothers. Why could they conquer your people so easily? Because of people like you happily dancing like a puppet to whatever they tell you while they rob your brother’s house at the same time. You are the idiot that you’re calling your brothers. You have contempt for your Muslim brothers in the Middle East that are getting bombed but yet care so much about the Uyghurs. You have adopted the identity of your colonizers wholeheartedly, that is an honest opinion of you.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone believes these reports. If any decent man even had a quarter of a conviction these were true they would never be doing this level of business with china.

Almost every corporate which pontificates on diversity/human rights is there in china.

If they are extremely conservative males, I support their detention. Such people tend to force their conservative lifestyle and viewpoints on the other members of the family, and will make the whole region regressive.
I'm sure those detained must have had radical views.

Aljazeera is in Qatar not the US. :rolleyes1:

BTW the US is still a member. Apparently you can't read the country list in the OP.

But Aljazera has been bought by US business. It also the same as Reuter and Guardian. Their HQ are actually in New York.

But Aljazera has been bought by US business. It also the same as Reuter and Guardian. Their HQ are actually in New York.

WTF? Are you just completely clueless?

I suppose US businesses bought Xinhua and ChinaDaily too and moved them also to NYC ...and then the Great Hall of the People and use it as an off-season basketball court.

Aljazeera is Qatar's state owned media channel. They aren't for sale...yeesh.

Just stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

Last edited:
You are just a sick Indian wants to believe your masters' fabrication of atrocities in China, pathetic, period !

You idiot just want to put your dirty words into someone's mouth or you have problem with understanding someone's plain English ? Shame on you !
Careful, the 'debrief' squad is watching you

WTF? Are you just completely clueless?

I suppose US businesses bought Xinhua and ChinaDaily too and moved them also to NYC ...and then the Great Hall of the People and use it as an off-season basketball court.

Aljazeera is Qatar's state owned media channel. They aren't for sale...yeesh.

Just stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.
Qatar itself is heavily influenced by US. My University, Texas A&M, even has a branch in Qatar. And their personnels are all from US. I can’t imagine an independent country allow foreign universities to dominate its educational system without any string attached. Believing Qatar is non-biased and without any agenda is freaking ridiculous to me.

Qatar itself is heavily influenced by US. My University, Texas A&M, even has a branch in Qatar. And their personnels are all from US. I can’t imagine an independent country allow foreign universities to dominate its educational system without any string attached. Believing Qatar is non-biased and without any agenda is freaking ridiculous to me.

LOL! Or maybe Qatar and its Muslim population don't like seeing fellow Muslims persecuted...that might be a reason you know. I'm sure people in China get outraged when something bad happens somewhere in the world to Chinese...so you can expect the same from people in other places.

And their personnels are all from US.

hmm...

hmm...

The university offers undergraduate degrees in chemical, electrical, mechanical, and petroleum engineering. A graduate program for chemical engineering (master's degree) commenced in 2011.

BTW why is Qatar not encouraging China to open branches of their Universities? Nothing to offer...or is China simply not interested in helping the people of other nations learn...so instead of China coming in to build something they can teach the people how to do it themselves.

Last edited:
gettyimages-631548816_wide-a0b74f06429f4146d36d8248a6d412c42d0a94bf.jpg

EWjUOSwUEAAm_Bq

FV0z-F6VEAAW3XA.jpg

LOL! Or maybe Qatar and its Muslim population don't like seeing fellow Muslims persecuted...that might be a reason you know. I'm sure people in China get outraged when something bad happens somewhere in the world to Chinese...so you can expect the same from people in other places.

hmm...

hmm...

The university offers undergraduate degrees in chemical, electrical, mechanical, and petroleum engineering. A graduate program for chemical engineering (master's degree) commenced in 2011.

BTW why is Qatar not encouraging China to open branches of their Universities? Nothing to offer...or is China simply not interested in helping the people of other nations learn...so instead of China coming in to build something they can teach the people how to do it themselves.
I personally know dozens of US professors who were "borrowed" from the main campus to Qatar. So I am pretty sure the majority of the body of these foreign institutes is consisted of US personnel and thus with a US-preferred agenda.
And Qatar is also notorious being the firm supporter for US and western countries. I only enumerated one of many US influences over Qatar, which is education.
https://www.edarabia.com/universities/qatar/

http://www.khilafah.com/qatar-continues-its-betrayal-against-muslims-by-entering-into-a-covenant-with-the-us/

Back
Top Bottom