What's new

BREAKING: United Nations: Potential ‘crimes against humanity’ in China’s Xinjiang

Why only display faculty page of one discipline? Despite some exotic Arabic names, majority of them have US citizenships.
Also why not look into the university page to see how dominative western and US education machine is in Qatar?
12 of top 16 universities in Qatar are western or US branches, what a joke.

Why only display faculty page of one discipline? Despite some exotic Arabic names, majority of them have US citizenships.
Also why not look into the university page to see how dominative western and US education machine is in Qatar?
12 of top 16 universities in Qatar are western or US branches, what a joke.

If there are more Texas A&M Qatar faculty pages then please don’t be afraid to post them instead of giving us your assumptions about the faculty makeup and their viewpoints.

As if in the middle of an engineering class they start ranting about the evils of China…which I guess they must be doing in your classes in Texas…:rolleyes1:

Last edited:
If there are more Texas A&M Qatar faculty pages then please don’t be afraid to post them instead of giving us your assumptions about the faculty makeup and their viewpoints.

As if in the middle of an engineering class they start ranting about the evils of China…which I guess they must be doing in your classes in Texas…:rolleyes1:
Certainly not for Texas A&M. But how about in the middle of an Journalism class in Northwestern University, a Foreign Service class in Georgetown University, a Philosophy class in Carnegie Mellon University.
Let alone the prerequisite course for every major, Government. You are utterly risible to believe US not spreading its ideology and bias through these institutes.

Perfect example of why a few white men are able to dominate 2 billion Muslims. You have complete contempt for your own brothers. Why could they conquer your people so easily? Because of people like you happily dancing like a puppet to whatever they tell you while they rob your brother’s house at the same time. You are the idiot that you’re calling your brothers. You have contempt for your Muslim brothers in the Middle East that are getting bombed but yet care so much about the Uyghurs. You have adopted the identity of your colonizers wholeheartedly, that is an honest opinion of you.
LOL, You genocidal maniacs need not to worry about Muslims. Stop Uyghur Genocide and free East Turkestan.

Last edited:
Let alone the prerequisite course for every major, Government. You are utterly risible to believe US not spreading its ideology and bias through these institutes.

Are you sure Government is now a prerequisite class in most Universities…it wasn’t when I went. If it was it was some odd elective like Philosophy as I never noticed it offered.

Edit:
Hold on a sec Texas A&M is a State University...so of course Texas is pushing Government related classes in it (since the state is the one funding it). I think you should be expecting that if you go to a government university...and not be asking silly questions as to why.

Private Universities don't. If somebody said they had to take a "Government" class people would be going "huh? what? why?".

privatepublic.png

Last edited:
Uyghurs are my Muslim brothers. Stop Uyghur Genocide...
You sound like a broken record, how many Uyghur think they are being "genocided"? If we say Bengalis are being genocided in Bangladesh, how many Bengalis inside Bangladesh believe so?

You sound like a broken record, how many Uyghur think they are being "genocided"? If we say Bengalis are being genocided in Bangladesh, how many Bengalis inside Bangladesh believe so?
Stop beating around the bush. Uyghur Genocide is now a UN recognized fact...

All it takes to break the ummah are shiny new jets. Not even good jets at that. But I guess some folks can sell anything for the right price, including their supposed “brothers” along with their self respect and spine.

Minus Russia and China everyone agrees to UN report...
Have you been always living in your own delusional world?

Those who criticize China over Xinjiang are largely the same group supporting Israel, the ones which support China are the same ones condemning Israel

微信图片_20220906121105.png

Back
Top Bottom