What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hard to demonise Arabs they have done a splendid job of that themselves by siding with the British as they could not stomach a non Arab power as in the othmans, they were rewarded well and the dynasties started.

They have financed extremism in every corner of Pakistan and many other countries.

They have supported regime changes and civil wars.

Financed secterian wars and killings.
They never supported a fellow muslim states on critical issues like kashmir, palestine, etc.

The list is endless

It's quite amusing Arab which is not a nationality is used for racial group, but iranic which is also a racial group is just confined to Iran here by some, the logic of it.

One needs to get their head out of the camels butt and realise not everyone will support Iran and not everyone will support Arabs, well not here in Pakistan and sunni Shia got nothing to do with it.

This was a Saudi financed, Israeli planned and American executed false flag, the first obstacle in the saud & yahud marriage is Iran and Pakistan Turkey will be next.

Israeli war planes over Gaza. As we all discuss this jets fly over Gaza to bomb.

So what's your personal theory, what do you make of it, who played what part?.
I personally think this was a moveable under water mine laid by Israel using Indian assets in the region. India don't needs Iranian oil any more cause India is getting both oil and investment from GCC to ditch Iran.
Saudis don't want oil price to go up the higher the price the profitable North American oil becomes and decreases Saudi oil sales.
Similarly if oil price goes up Iran has no leverage to sell oil because then Canadian and American oil becomes profitable.

take your wacko conspiracy theories elsewhere
Israel has a direct line to Saudi and other royals courtesy of Uncle Sam
Nope Israel don't. USA has been KSA ally and we had Arab Israel war many times. KSA is not involved in this attack and not is Iran. The only culprits are India Israel and USA here.

I personally think that these attacks on tankers, missiles attacks on Saudis are orchestrated by Saudis themselves to malign & blame Iran, not much different from what India does against us.

If Arabs want war then let there be one but Iran is not the agressor here, let's hope there is a war & Iran lands the final blow for its honour and the honour of iranic people.

operations like these requires intelligence.UAE and saudia are friends.i don't think that they want war.recently houthis fire missiles on saudia airport in which people wounded.i think it's not fair to blame ksa.irani proxy is totally out of control.

take your wacko conspiracy theories elsewhere
Israel has a direct line to Saudi and other royals courtesy of Uncle Sam

Willing to throw Uncle Sam under the bus to defend India? I'm disappointed.

Israel's entry to the region is through India. Israel is using India to get into GCC and hurt Iran. India is giving Israel all the access points against Iran.

Israel does not need to rely on India they have other options in the region such as US bases and UAE will be more than happy to look the other way.

In 2019, i believe it is very easy for Iran to "keep " oil prices higher than normal...everyone has power.

Iran wants war because thats the best option for Iran relative to what Iran's opponents want. Iran knows US will need(but doesnt have available) most of its global military power to put Persian genie back in the bottle...so Iran has snatched the ME narrative and is now acting out as necessary because there is no valuable deterrence to deter Iran from doing so..its all about power, timing and leverage. Many think Iran has no leverage, so just keep watching. Those of you who think all Iranian weapons are "old soviet copies and fake" also keep watching. US so far has been afraid to land one missile in Iran's territory despite Iran's violent acts in the region recently...that tells you alot...if u want to learn..

i don't support irani attack.basically you are saying that you support irgc actions.recently houthis fired a cruise missile that hit saudia airport and many people wounded.now even on this oil tanker,many irani members are blaming it on ksa.i think iran should think wisely before any attacks.clearly no reaction on airport attack from saudia means no war.they don't want war but you should ask houthis to stop.i think iran can solve it's problems if it invites arab countries for talks.

Israel does not need to rely on India they have other options in the region such as US bases and UAE will be more than happy to look the other way.
Nope UAE cannot look the other way. UAE is dependent on tourism and foreign investment now more than oil and unstable region will hurt UAE more than anyone else.

oh my God this looks like a torpedo hit on UAE tanker lol.

Who do you think MBS or UAE royals listens to ?

Nope UAE cannot look the other way. UAE is dependent on tourism and foreign investment now more than oil and unstable region will hurt UAE more than anyone else.
UAE has positioned itself as a hub. these tensions do not help them

No need to find conspiracy theories bunch of lunatic MFs on both sides are itching for a war. Once Iran war starts it will spread to middle east india and pakistan and then onwards. With energy routes destroyed US as usual will come as a champion with enough supplies to fulfill global needs. Iranian Mullah want a war bcz they know this will shoot oil prices sky high damaging global economy irreparable forcing US to early withdrawal. Even a short war with US will have human cost in millions for Iran as Americans are itching for another genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom