What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another of your assumptions, please either have the decency to apologise or point out where did I say that Iran helped Afghans to defeat USSR.

I said iranic people, you do know pukhtoons, Baloch, tajiks and so on are iranic people, do some research fella.

You didn't answer my question did you take an Inch more of kashmir after the those barbarians, ttp, ptm, terrorists got the slice of kashmir in 48?.

I'm 99.9% sure you are that previously banned 'Islamic Iran' troll. As for ethnic background, that does not guarantee courage, it varies person to person, so whatever you're talking about doesn't make sense.

I'm 99.9% sure you are that previously banned 'Islamic Iran' troll. As for ethnic background, that does not guarantee courage, it varies person to person, so whatever you're talking about doesn't make sense.

Jesay ap kahain, why don't you ask some of my blood here @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus may be they can relieve you of your doubts.

Who said anything about collective courage or ethnic courage, am afraid you have come to a point where you are believing in your own assumptions.

Jesay ap kahain, why don't you ask some of my blood here @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus may be they can relieve you of your doubts.

Who said anything about collective courage or ethnic courage, am afraid you have come to a point where you are bekeing in your own assumptions.
SEmites are bad at war and Afghans are probably the toughest ground fighters. All my comments assume technology doesnt affect war/fighting/conflict results.

No one cares about your blood, troll. You have inferiority complex which led you to wish for Arabs destruction, lol, get therapy.

Well exactly no one cares about my blood that's why they are targeted in their own land because they are a minority and look westward rather then eastward.

Is it Iran or US that actually rejected diplomacy? afterall, JCPOA WAS diplomatic and US cancelled it.

You live in fantasy land, not the real world. go sleep.

I don't think Iran did this attack. What would Iran gain from attacking japanese oil tanker while japanese PM Abe is on Iran visit at this very moment? This is something I cannot understand. To me it seems Mossad attack or CIA job.

Well exactly no one cares about my blood that's why they are targeted in their own land because they are a minority and look westward rather then eastward.

So you are Shia ... those are terrorist groups and I have mets many Pakistani Shia who feel safe in Pakistan and serve in army, whatnot. I am not Pakistani though and don't know too much about internal state of Pakistan.

Anyway lets get back to topic.

If the tanker was Indian or British or xyz I would be suspect Iran but a japanese tanker when japanese PM was visiting Iran means someone wants to sabotage the talks and the only party interested in this sabotage is Natenyahu.

If at first Iran's mullahs thought they can wait out the sanctions until the next American elections . Trumps sanctions surprised many in their harshness.

Iran already lost more their half of their oil exports and half of all their non oil exports and this was before the move to end sanctions waivers completely , which can cut exports by 70%-80% . And that is without the damage to the economy from 100 international companies who stopped dealing with Iran , the damage from the restrictions on the banking system , the damage to the oil fields from cutting productions ( once an oil filed is closed it would never resume the same level of production )

No country can survive like that for long.

Trump does not seem to have any intention to go to war. The sanctions are working out fine for him. At the end of the day the Mullahs would have to negotiate. They cant remove the sanctions by force. So at the moment they are left with making desperate moves like this one.

If they really wanted war they would attack under their own flag ... But since i dont think the mullahs are suicidal i doubt they would do that.

~

sanctions limit Iranian growth potential and damage the economy as a whole. They however strengthen the Iranian governments hardline elements, and rally people to the flag. they also directly enrich hardline government elites who own the blackmarkets that will take over . Iran doesn't have to negotiate with anyone.

as zariff said. trump is a real estate salesman. his tactics of increasing pressure until the other side is "forced" to negotiate works well in real estate. but does not work well in diplomacy. especially against serious countries with national pride. its an absolute joke to think otherwise.

I have said many times on this forum before any Allied Intervention in Iran will follow a similar model to Libya and Kosovo and not the occupation model like that of Afghanistan and Iraq

US + Arab coalition will not send 300,000 + troops to drive straight up to Teheran and take over the place. No, a more smarter strategy from the pentagon will commence in which troops will be used to take over the Iranian persian gulf coast and special forces used to assist local ethnic Arab, Baloch, Azeri and Kurd freedom fighters to take strategic points. The rest of the regimes assets will then be destroyed with air power thus allowing the Iranian people to easily overthrow the despotic mullah regime they have been trying to rid themselves of for over 30 years now

comparing Iran to Libya and your artificial nato carved country was your first mistake.

your second mistake was thinking some magical coalition of a-rab and American troops consisting of 300k can come to Iran..... they would get shredded by first or second major border cities they encounter.

in terms of international clout, national strength, relevance its a lot more of a fair comparison to compare your country to Zambia, congo or maybe a Bahrain at best... then to Iran...

first learn basic 2+2 before trying to advance to calculus my friend.

So you are Shia ... those are terrorist groups and I have mets many Pakistani Shia who feel safe in Pakistan and serve in army, whatnot. I am not Pakistani though and don't know too much about internal state of Pakistan.

Well when a mother in some parts of Pakistan tells her children that if you go far and play a Pukhtoon will take you away in a sack really shows my status regardless if am a terrorist or not, such is reality.

Minority as in Baloch and Pukhtoon are a minority in Pakistan that's a fact, see once again your assumption of Shia, never heard of many ghilzai who are Shia.

Remember when MBS was visiting Pakistan and attack happened in Iran and Iranians were quick to jump to blame Pakistan. Guess what can you feel the same feeling we were feeling defending our selves that we are not involved? My advice to Iran I am not try to pain you but start recognizing your actual enemies plz.

The region is being sabotaged and pushed into war by foreign elements and grow brains and stop hostility between Muslims. Winning a day from Arabs will not help win the war from your actual enemies in West. This was done on Natenyahu's call and India did it. Because the only sub which is capable of doing this type of attack was give to India just recently the recovery sub of India.

Remember when MBS was visiting Pakistan and attack happened in Iran and Iranians were quick to jump to blame Pakistan. Guess what can you feel the same feeling we were feeling defending our selves that we are not involved? My advice to Iran I am not try to pain you but start recognizing your actual enemies plz.

The region is being sabotaged and pushed into war by foreign elements and grow brains and stop hostility between Muslims. Winning a day from Arabs will not help win the war from your actual enemies in West. This was done on Natenyahu's call and India did it. Because the only sub which is capable of doing this type of attack was give to India just recently the recovery sub of India.

You sir I respect very much, I have always followed your posts, and you are very wise guy, but this our destiny.

Agree with the first part but India does not have guts nor capability nor reason to pull this off. Even to appease western masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom