What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has nothing to gain, politically, economically or militarily from such attacks. This is clearly the work of foreign elements with the intention of hurting Iran. Look how quick Pompeo was to blame them, literally within hours. All this without any evidence or investigation carried out. Someone is gunning for war here and it isn't Iran.

You sir I respect very much, I have always followed your posts, and you are very wise guy, but this our destiny.
There is a very small difference between a fool and a brave. Destiny should be winning the war not losing to prove that one can fight. Hope you understand what I mean.

Agree with the first part but India does not have guts nor capability nor reason to pull this off. Even to appease western masters.
If a global police man tells me do what ever you want will I be able to pull it off?
Iran and EU Russia and China want to honor nuclear deal and who wants the deal gone? Israel. So this attack favors whom?

When MBS was coming to Pakistan who would benefit from attack I'm Iran? If relations get worse between Pakistan and Iran only India and Israel would benefit.

You all can disagree with me as much as you like but hate makes one blind in realizing who is your actual enemy.

Abe in Iran to make peace.

And japanese tanker on fire.

Lol tell me who did this?
A ten years old can tell you who did this.

Iran and Houthis are playing with fire

USA & Arab coalition will have no problems crushing and removing this criminal Iranian regime
I think Iran made a mistake to support Bosnia. Yugoslavia got divided and they became puppets of USA. Maybe Iran should have supported the Serbs or stayed neutral. I never supported pan-islamism idea, I support only anti-US-hegemony. Sometimes US themselves help Pan-Islamist groups.. to destroy countries.

Last edited:
I think Iran made a mistake to support Bosnia. Yugoslavia got divided and they became puppets of USA. Maybe Iran should have supported the Serbs or stayed neutral. I never supported pan-islamism idea, I support only anti-US-hegemony. Sometimes US themselves help Pan-Islamist groups.. to destroy countries.
Lol if someone speaks against you, it only took you five secs to curse a whole country without knowing what they all think? Blaming a whole nation for one man's comment is it wise?

Lol if someone speaks against you, it only took you five secs to curse a whole country without knowing what they all think? Blaming a whole nation for one man's comment is it wise?
No it's not 1 or 2. Many Bosnians are like this.. and they also showed it in UN voting against Iran. It's a puppet state like Albania. United Yugoslavia was not a slave country.

If a global police man tells me do what ever you want will I be able to pull it off?
Iran and EU Russia and China want to honor nuclear deal and who wants the deal gone? Israel. So this attack favors whom?

When MBS was coming to Pakistan who would benefit from attack I'm Iran? If relations get worse between Pakistan and Iran only India and Israel would benefit.

You all can disagree with me as much as you like but hate makes one blind in realizing who is your actual enemy.

I disagree that it's India doesn't mean that I think it's Iran. I would say Israel has more of a reason and capability than India in these underhanded tactics.

No it's not 1 or 2. Many Bosnians are like this.. and they also showed it in UN voting against Iran. It's a puppet state like Albania. United Yugoslavia was not a slave country.
Okay let me put it this way. You helped them and they are doing everything against you now what? Make them your enemy? Wrong, try to get them back.
Now matter how good you are to anyone in the end what matters is self interests.

I think its a definite foreign policy mistake by Iran. one of the last outposts in Europe not controlled by NATO. Iran has partly acknowledged that mistake by not recognizing Kosovo in my opinion though. and generally staying quiet and neutral about it afterwards.

with the way some of these "muslims" and arabs act towards Iran. I wonder if iran might one day look back on its involvement with Palestine with the same regret?

I disagree that it's India doesn't mean that I think it's Iran. I would say Israel has more of a reason and capability than India in these underhanded tactics.
To carry out such activity you need to have local resources and who has local resources in Oman?

Interesting is NEDAJA went to rescue ... but still it was Iran ..

Because we don't have nukes because Khamenei doesn't want accept that all these years he was And is wrong about branding nukes as Haram .... He putting 80-90 million people and an old nation in danger and bind our hands in front of our enemy because his own ego or hidden agenda ....

Cut the false flag bullshit. Iranian leader himself warned no one in region will export oil if iran cannot on its own. They , Hezbollah and Houthis threaten Saudi Arabia every week and their minions on this forum demonize Saudi Arabia all day long. They have very fiery urge to attack Saudis and it is definitely them behind these oil tanker attacks.

The US has banned all exports of Iranian oil. This is an act of war. The Iranians have always said that if they can't export oil, neither will any other gulf state. This could be the beginning of Iran's fight back against the US.

@mohsen and @TheImmortal I really hope you are right and it was Iran. Right now my blood is boiling because I think someone else did it to drag Iran into unwanted war.

I understand what you are saying, but the strategic situation dictates Iran do this. American oil embargo is an act of war, and will literally kill the Iranian economy. It's about time Iran fought back.

how is it their fault when US is the common factor in all these ongoing world conflicts:

US-North Korea. Constant? US
US-Iran. Constant? US
US-China. Constant? US
US-Russia. Constant? US
US-Syria. Constant? US
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.

so wtf are you saying again?
FYI

images

Easy to point a finger towards another, right? But the remaining fingers point back towards you.

Iran is a victim of its shortsighted geopolitics and mischievous character beneath the waves of narrative-building.

Anyone remember Gulf of Tonkin?

This is fake news by Gulf country’s to get coalition together against Iran after being defeated in Yemen

US is in on it

However Iran’s determination to fight can never be questioned
More like Iran's determination to be mischievous can never be questioned. See above.

These attacks occurred just 40 KM from a major Iranian naval base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom