What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope UAE cannot look the other way. UAE is dependent on tourism and foreign investment now more than oil and unstable region will hurt UAE more than anyone else.

Out of everyone in the region who has been most anti-Iran? If they didn't want a war why didn't they sign the non-aggression pact?

No it's not 1 or 2. Many Bosnians are like this.. and they also showed it in UN voting against Iran. It's a puppet state like Albania. United Yugoslavia was not a slave country.
This is the problem of IR's pan-ummah policies, they always backfire. During the Bosnian war they were the first who jumped on "Lets go help Muslim brothers" bandwagon, That ended up to a golden bilakh. Also the ummatists got us into this "Let's go wipe Israel off the map" shitshow, That ended up to this:

This is all because of Assassins Creed .... ;
rsz_assassin_creed_odyssey_legacy_of_the_first_blade.jpeg

R7Ed0us.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

???
3897.jpg
This assassin creed of the Spartans right?

I will inevitably get hate for this but I also think this was Irans doing (could be wrong or right). Logically Iran just isn't in the position to concede anything else since there isn't much left for the US to sanction into oblivion: what's left for Iran to do other than make good on its threats and begin to hit back?

@mohsen and @TheImmortal I really hope you are right and it was Iran. Right now my blood is boiling because I think someone else did it to drag Iran into unwanted war.

Signs point to it was Iran or elements tied to Iran.

Unfortunately the traitor Salehi fell in love with his fellow MIT US nuclear expert and believed the West words during the negotiations. This idiot along with Rouhani poured cement into Arak reactor and turned Fordow into a joke. Iran INSTANTLY LOST ALL LEVERAGE once this happened.

US didn’t give a rats *** about Natanz as any deviation of material would be quickly spotted. Arak was the BIGGEST CONCERN by far because it could give Iran enough material to build 5+ nuclear weapons A YEAR.

So then Trump rips up the accord and now Iran is sitting with nothing and US has ALL LEVERAGE. Anybody can tell you that you can not negotiate without some leverage.

Right now Iran needs to get back leverage for any future talks so it is decreasing commitment to nuclear deal and having to wage war on tankers to cause the West some anxiety.

Back when Iran was at height of nuclear tension before 2013. A Iranian official said if they are thinking fordow is bad we will make another one or two. Well Iran was stupid and DIDNT. One Fordow was not enough leverage, it should have had two more in pre construction that way if West ever backed down Iran from commitments, Iran would resume building the sites as a legitimate future “nuclear research centers”.

So Iran now needs to resume construction of Arak to OLD SPECIFICATIONS and announce construction of ANOTHER heavy water reactor site as a leverage tactic to give up in negotiations.

Furthermore, it should announce a future nuclear research facility located in a mountain area similar to a Fordow to again gain leverage.

Because if Iran negotiates in the future, the West will want more and this time Iran doesn’t have 20,000 centrifuges, 20% enriched uranium stockpile and 20% enrichment, heavy water reactor, or a militarized Fordow to give up.

A hole that appeared to have been caused by some kind of artillery shell was found on the ship, the company said, adding that a fire broke out in the ship’s engine room but was extinguished by the crew before they abandoned ship.

“I don’t know why our ship was attacked,” said Kokuka Sangyo President Yutaka Katada. “I’m angry that the lives and safety (of the crew) were threatened.”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/06/13/world/tankers-struck-in-gulf-of-oman/#.XQLmmhgUmUk

Mines or torpedo could be denied but artillery in an area that is blanketed by radar that could pinpoint the point of origin, madness. Interview with the Japanese captain described multiple shells.
The only question is did the crew open fire with orders from Khamenei while he was in Japan, seems unlikely.
Did a lower ranked officer or IRG fanatic decide to start a holy war against the great satan sounds crazy but seems a possible scenario at this stage.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And when is OUR Number?

Jab Paroos mein aag lagay gee, to Tapash yahan par bhi ayee gee!
Meray Bachaay! Aram say tum bhi nhi beetho gy!

It is time to get united. By Ruining the entire Muslim World, way is being paved for supremacy of IsraHELL!
in the bible prophecy, there are 2 opposing camps in the palestine land.
US,UK,israel & saudi, oman,uae will be in opposition to russia, iran, ethiopia,sudan,libya,turkey,syria,lebanon.

I don't believe the Iranians are behind this. It's an invitation for war - the Iranian regime might survive the war, but Iran would be decimated. I can't imagine that's a vote winner - even in Iran.

There is only 1 beneficiary here - another middle eastern country starting with I.
the development will lead to russia-led camp invading israel who will suffer before the return of the messiah describe in the book of zecharia.

They are too resilient. I am amazed at what they can absorb and survive. Now Imagine what a juggernaut Iran would be now without consistent western sanctions and sabotage? TOO STRONG. You arabs have all the money and weapons and are relatively weak....thats also puzzling...why are you guys so useless politically and militarily? if u dont wnt to answer u can wait for al-shaitan Abu propagandis to rescue you..

You rarely counter my points well.

The Arab states are not in some uniformity. Iraq, Syria, and Libya without being invaded, sanctioned, and destroyed would've been very advanced today economically and militarily.

George Galloway is a bad man. He can commonly be found defending the Iranian regime and it's allies.

He even supported Assad openly at one point.

He's used to be a regular on press TV (iranian regime funded news channel) too until it got shut down in the UK lol.

I would rather read what he said then what he is in your eyes. In this tweet the man is talking sense.

Do you know what a useful idiot is?
This term was invented by Russian. When the very first propaganda war was designed by Russian the term useful idiots was invented for people who would push a propaganda and treat it as real news for their own bias. Forget George and read Trump he is against Iran but in his tweet Trump also clearly said it is their assessment means it is not truth but a fabrication of Trump's messed up brain. Now you tell me what brain one should believe Trump or George?
Please also tell me do you clearly understand the meanings of useful idiots? Or shall I explain?
Problem is you don't understand how propaganda attacks work and how fake news are planted. Hybrid war is a bit new for you.

I would rather read what he said then what he is in your eyes. In this tweet the man is talking sense.

Do you know what a useful idiot is?
This term was invented by Russian. When the very first propaganda war was designed by Russian the term useful idiots was invented for people who would push a propaganda and treat it as real news for their own bias. Forget George and read Trump he is against Iran but in his tweet Trump also clearly said it is their assessment means it is not truth but a fabrication of Trump's messed up brain. Now you tell me what brain one should believe Trump or George?
Please also tell me do you clearly understand the meanings of useful idiots? Or shall I explain?
Problem is you don't understand how propaganda attacks work and how fake news are planted. Hybrid war is a bit new for you.

Hey, if you google'd his character a bit, you can also read that everything I said is true and there is evidence for it lol.

Speaking of Russia, Galloway regularly appears to talk on Russia Today too. He's literally a stooge for Russia and Iran. But still, I guess you're not from the UK, so you wouldn't know about Galloway properly. But I don't know if you can still be excused for your ignorance though since you're going to such lengths to defend someone you barely even know about.

Why are you getting so defensive for Iran? You're trying to insult me for a regime whose high ranking people openly threatened Pakistan. You try to call me a useful idiot but you need to look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Because we don't have nukes because Khamenei doesn't want accept that all these years he was And is wrong about branding nukes as Haram .... He putting 80-90 million people and an old nation in danger and bind our hands in front of our enemy because his own ego or hidden agenda ....

How do you know that Iran doesn't have nukes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom