What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you google'd his character a bit, you can also read that everything I said is true and there is evidence for it lol.

Speaking of Russia, Galloway regularly appears to talk on Russia Today too. He's literally a stooge for Russia and Iran. But still, I guess you're not from the UK, so you wouldn't know about Galloway properly. But I don't know if you can still be excused for your ignorance though since you're going to such lengths to defend someone you barely even know about.

Why are you getting so defensive for Iran? You're trying to insult me for a regime whose high ranking people openly threatened Pakistan. You try to call me a useful idiot but you need to look in the mirror.
First I also mentioned Trump's tweet where he clearly says that it is assessment that Iran did the attack. Now I can also say you are going against me just to defend a Muslim killing regime of USA. But I will not and rather state facts that they think Iran did the attack and they don't know Iran did the attack. This is not defending Iran but stating the truth. It is written in Trump's tweet who is anti Iran.

Now on attacking you part. Please read the George's tweet it has the word useful idiot in it and I was explaining that. I am sorry you mistook my explaination of useful idiot and felt it upon your self that was not my intention but I was actually explain you how fake news is planted. In this case the president of USA is planting the fake news by hidding under the banner of assessment and in later dates he will use it as real news once people have accepted this assessment without evidence. The people who George is referring to as useful idiots are actually a Russian term of hybrid war. These people help you spread false info because of their own bias. That is what I was trying to explain to you. The term of useful idiots is a cold war era term.

That would piss off USA. GCC is a US ally in the region.

Trump doesn't want a war UAE and KSA aren't helpless that they can't make their own decisions either. US milked them for millions of $ promising back up and now they're still hoping for that war.

why should i waste my precious mind power giving you evidence(which is easily accesible via google searches and analysis) you will use your confirmation bias to refute or say are false?

These Saudis are too busy beating up Phillipino/Bengali maids, killing themselves speeding, to do anything constructive/ positive.
If the tanker was Indian or British or xyz I would be suspect Iran but a japanese tanker when japanese PM was visiting Iran means someone wants to sabotage the talks and the only party interested in this sabotage is Natenyahu.

Or the US

This is the problem of IR's pan-ummah policies, they always backfire. During the Bosnian war they were the first who jumped on "Lets go help Muslim brothers" bandwagon, That ended up to a golden bilakh. Also the ummatists got us into this "Let's go wipe Israel off the map" shitshow, That ended up to this:
Agreed, however fighting against Jews, Israel, International Jewry/zionism is our Iranian duty. They're enemy of Iranian nationalism, Iranian independency, Iranian geography.
All Iranian jews should be deported to Israel, and Israel must become small as possible (even if there will be a peace agreement ever). They must be assimilated in Israel or USA so that they forget persian language and so that they never claim Iranian passport/citizenship because they will infiltrate in politics, media and they will destroy all Iranians.

Last edited:
Why are you getting so defensive for Iran? You're trying to insult me for a regime whose high ranking people openly threatened Pakistan. You try to call me a useful idiot but you need to look in the mirror.
@BHarwana

excellent work if done by the IRGC... absolutely magnificent.

I don't understand why people are denying this? openly own it with pride. Iran has repeatedly made vague threatst that if Persian gulf wahabi A-rabs want to sabotage the Iranian economy with their zio-american masters. Then there will be a price to pay.

amird abdollahian is a heavy weight in Iran foreign policy (especially Irans policy to arab countries) and he openly made threats recently

Hossein_Amir-Abdollahian_2018.jpg

Get used to this face ^

the best part is there is nothing they can do abuot it. False flag indicates a willingness to go to war and looking for an excuse.

the US kept its carrier out of the Persian gulf out of fear. the arabs pretend its not iran to save face. who the hell wants a suicidal war with Iran? step right up

o_O

As Iranian officials said:

People are denying this because it is not true. The Iranians stated it is not true.

Watch these videos to learn about false flags:

Trump doesn't want a war UAE and KSA aren't helpless that they can't make their own decisions either. US milked them for millions of $ promising back up and now they're still hoping for that war.

Trump wants a deal. No sanctions if Iran accepts the middle East peace plan that Trump has for Palestine. If Iran is not going to accept Trump will throw Iran and GCC into war. This is what Trump want. I can bet on what I have written here and GCC are innocent here they yet have to realize this whole thing.

Yes what my friend?

First I also mentioned Trump's tweet where he clearly says that it is assessment that Iran did the attack. Now I can also say you are going against me just to defend a Muslim killing regime of USA. But I will not and rather state facts that they think Iran did the attack and they don't know Iran did the attack. This is not defending Iran but stating the truth. It is written in Trump's tweet who is anti Iran.

Now on attacking you part. Please read the George's tweet it has the word useful idiot in it and I was explaining that. I am sorry you mistook my explaination of useful idiot and felt it upon your self that was not my intention but I was actually explain you how fake news is planted. In this case the president of USA is planting the fake news by hidding under the banner of assessment and in later dates he will use it as real news once people have accepted this assessment without evidence. The people who George is referring to as useful idiots are actually a Russian term of hybrid war. These people help you spread false info because of their own bias. That is what I was trying to explain to you. The term of useful idiots is a cold war era term.

@Numerous here read useful idiots is actually a term in hybrid war. They are also called fellow travelers. The term fellow travelers is now used because it don't hurts the ego.

Useful Idiots or Fellow Travelers? The Relationship between the American Far Right and Russia

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09546553.2018.1555996

@Numerous I never used the term for you but was only trying to explain you the George's tweet. The word useful idiots is there read the tweet plz.

Here this is what I meant

useful idiots
http://euromaidanpress.com/tags/useful-idiots/

I see. Dw I googled it earlier and learned the meaning when made my earlier post. I apologise for calling you a useful idiot, I thought you were referring to me as one.

I view the American government as an enemy of us Muslims but I also view the Iranian as enemy of 90% of us Muslims too. Maybe it is real, maybe it is not. Me and you won't find that out for a long time. But Trump and Galloway are both bad humans who just support different sides in this conflict. Neither has much credibility.

I don't care too much about what the Americans claim but likewise Galloway shouldn't be taken as a truthful person either. He is very pro Iran and pro Russia, he can't be trusted by us either.

Why you didn't answered first three lines
I have written a whole para in my answer. If you want here I will direct you to it.

I have written a whole para in my answer. If you want here I will direct you to it.

Why are you getting so defensive for Iran? You're trying to insult me for a regime whose high ranking people openly threatened Pakistan.
In this para there isn't anything related to this

I see. Dw I googled it earlier and learned the meaning when made my earlier post. I apologise for calling you a useful idiot, I thought you were referring to me as one.

I view the American government as an enemy of us Muslims but I also view the Iranian as enemy of 90% of us Muslims too. Maybe it is real, maybe it is not. Me and you won't find that out for a long time. But Trump and Galloway are both bad humans who just support different sides in this conflict. Neither has much credibility.

I don't care too much about what the Americans claim but likewise Galloway shouldn't be taken as a truthful person either.

The term was in the tweet I was trying to explain you the tweet.

Iran is an enemy or is debatable why because I have never heard Iran invading another Muslim country in past 300 years. USA they have invaded many Muslim countries and destroyed them. So why support USA over Iran will you care to answer this? Because the tanker attacked was japanese not Muslim tanker so why so much outcry against Iran here? If you don't feel offended please answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom