What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Moral of the story:

All sides informed Russia well before the strikes.

France (the meekest of all, including the little Napoleon) is said to inform Russia of the target locations 1.5 -2hrs in advance.

Syria dislocated the places in advance. Hence, military casualty is low or near zero.

Putin said no Russia soldiers would be moving; so, attacks are choreographed not to enanger Russia military contingencies.

Syria used old air defense systems as the attack was deemed ineffective. No new defense platforms have been used.

Many missiles shot down.

All UK-fired missiles (I guess they tested a new domestic missile there) were shot down. Bad publicity for small island state.

Putin said Hums would not be attacked (as the situation is still critical there). So, Hums was not targeted by the mighty-trio.

Russia reserves the right to strike back at US/West supported targets/terrorists (most likely Idlib and Deir ez-Zor). When Putin strikes, it will be deemed" as revenge," hence, legitimate.

Trump lost the huge far-right voter base. BAD (I wish he will get reelected).

Bashar "the Animal" al-Assad (Assad is an animal, but a noble one. "Mad Dog" is also an animal, but not such a pretty one -- imagine seeing a mad dog) released a video this morning entering the Presidential Palace.

Last edited:
Suuuure it is, we all saw how advanced it was against merely two north korean flying across japanese airspace, now didn't we...:happy:
THAAD is not deployed in Japan.

---

THAAD is not a publicity stunt; it actually works:

THAAD can take out even IRBM-class targets:

Now show me what S-400 can do.

THAAD is not deployed in Japan.

---

THAAD is not a publicity stunt; it actually works:

THAAD can take out even IRBM-class targets:

Now show me what S-400 can do.
Dude, S400s have similar tests just like that. They all pass during tests just fine but multiple airspace violations by north Korean missiles with 0 interceptions speaks for itself. Sure, I heard their wait and see excuses, sorry, not buying it. With ballistic missiles flying above, you don't have the luxury of saying we will wait and see as those missiles could actually be armed.

Japan doesn't have THAAD perse but it is there on american bases as is also the case with south korea.

This whole attack is like a very intense p0rn where a guy with a 12” cock and balls like coconuts f*cks so hard that you get very excited for the ending. In the end after screaming like a horny bear instead of filling her mouth and face with waves of cumshots he drops only a few drops on her belly or another bodypart nobody cares about and all viewers get dissatisfied.

This whole attack and it’s effects in a nutshell.

French was the meekest of the all among the trio and the US-led strikes did not bring about any strategic gain.

@F-22Raptor , right, Indian friend? You have been following Twitter all day long now. Tired, but well-earned. How enlightened did you get?

Like everybody else, including reporters, Twitter, LOL.

so wher are all the fanboys of russia? if they attack russia will strike back ahahah... dumb kids lol...

My analysis :
Russians were informed regarding the strikes .
None of russian was harmed in these strikes or T 4 base strikes.
People tend to forget but Russia and israeal actually have good relations.
Russia wont leave syria but lets see what iran does next.
Iran wont risk too much in Bashar.
Asad wants russian support more than iranian support.
1 month and surprise will be out.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom