What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Everything happened as I predicted:

I have good and bad news fo Khamenai fanboys.

Good news:
Assad achieved what he wanted: slaughter and ethnic cleansing of Douma. Now bombings of some empty buildings by US wont change anything.

Bad news:
Assad regime is doomed anyway, just like Khamenai (although latter will take much more time).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bomb...-strikes-imminent.553077/page-3#post-10403207
Your good and bad news contradict with each other. If assad achieved what he wanted how is he doomed?

Your good and bad news contradict with each other. If assad achieved what he wanted how is he doomed?
Assad regime is doomed not because of US strikes, but because its 2 million Alawis ruling over 22 million Syria. U can slaughter, intimidate, ethnically cleanse, but in the end it will die.

Assad regime is doomed not because of US strikes, but because its 2 million Alawis ruling over 22 million Syria. U can slaughter, intimidate, ethnically cleanse, but in the end it will die.
Lol typical hasbara propaganda. What part of assad controlling major portion of syria you don't understand?

Lol typical hasbara propaganda. What part of assad controlling major portion of syria you don't understand?
12 million Syrians were ethnically cleansed 1 million slaughtered by Khamenai and Putin in order that Assad could rule little more.

8y53QfF.jpg

Weeellll...cw or no cw, such "huge resources" wouldn't really be wasted if (a big IF) it succeeds in diverting the american public's attention away from the trump investigations and bring his ratings back up. the american public, especially the average republican trump supporters, have very short attention spans and trump knows it. He's trying to make himself popular again while using crooked tricks behind the curtains to subvert all the investigations...

Those strike will be forgotten within 2 weeks by most Americans, if it ends here.
Investigation will continue.

You care about Syrian muslims so much. I am touched. What about Rohingya? Please do something about that too. Palestine also kill your soldiers please.
He may or may not care. But he is stating the facts...

And when you talk about the subjugated populations of the world particularly muslims , why do you never mention chechenya.

May be Imam Putin will get angry..

You care about Syrian muslims so much. I am touched. What about Rohingya? Please do something about that too. Palestine also kill your soldiers please.
1) Genocide, ethnic cleansing and slaughter in Syria is at 100 times bigger than in Myanmar.
2) Not a single Muslim country, including Iran has cut diplomatic relationships with Myanmar.

Myanmar does not interest me since its located 10,000 miles from me while Syria is next door.

He may or may not care. But he is stating the facts...

And when you talk about the subjugated populations of the world particularly muslims , why do you never mention chechenya.

May be Imam Putin will get angry..
Okay do something about Chechen Muslim. Maybe trump can strike directly to russia. There I said it. Happy?

1) Genocide, ethnic cleansing and slaughter in Syria is at 100 times bigger than in Myanmar.
2) Not a single Muslim country, including Iran has cut diplomatic relationships with Myanmar.

Myanmar does not interest me since its located 10,000 miles from me while Syria is next door.
US did the attack. All countries are further away from it. Why so much love for syrians?

US did the attack. All countries are further away from it. Why so much love for syrians?
US attacked empty buildings, just for show.

1) Its biggest slaughter since WW2.
2) Its next to my door.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom