What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Dude, S400s have similar tests just like that.
Bro, there isn't any evidence of an S-400 intercepting ballistic missiles in various tests.

S-400 system is normally equipped with 48N6 interceptor missiles which feature a 143 kg high explosive fragmentation warhead each. This is why you won't find evidence of hit-to-kill intercepts in its tests which is norm for THAAD.

However, Russians are developing 77N6 interceptor missiles for S-400 system which will reportedly achieve hit-to-kill intercepts in testing.

They all pass during tests just fine but multiple airspace violations by north Korean missiles with 0 interceptions speaks for itself. Sure, I heard their wait and see excuses, sorry, not buying it. With ballistic missiles flying above, you don't have the luxury of saying we will wait and see as those missiles could actually be armed.

Japan doesn't have THAAD perse but it is there on american basis as is also the case with south korea.
THAAD battery is deployed in South Korea but not in Japan.

Secondly, this as a matter of "political will."

so wher are all the fanboys of russia? if they attack russia will strike back ahahah... dumb kids lol...

You should be thankful about that.

What if Mr. Putin were as an angry and instinctive person as the president of a particular country who only recently called Angela Merkel "a Nazi," called Putin many names, and almost attacked Holland because it kicked out a member of his party at the border?

Sanity is the need of the time. There are already too many insane leaderships as well as wannabe little Napoleons running amok.

You should be thankful about that.

What if Mr. Putin were as an angry and instinctive person as the president of a particular country who only recently called Angela Merkel "a Nazi," called Putin many names, and almost attacked Holland because it kicked out a member of his party at the border?

Sanity is the need of the time. There are already too many insane leaderships as well as wannabe little Napoleons running amok.
Ignore them,
Turks and Saudi Arabs are most angry people right now.
They bet on the losing horses.
Saudi crown prince visited London, Washington and Paris in the last weeks and Saudi Arabs are angry that May, Trump and Macron got too much money for their useless missiles.(That was not their deal with Saudis)
Turks are angry b/c in last few days they showed their true faces to Iran and Russia and got nothing from failed west attack on Syria.
base on Iran military websites less than 50 missiles fired toward Syria, 100 number is lie.

I am waiting for one more holocaust
You don't need to wait. You already made a holocaust in Syria.

LOL @Dazzler gave negative rank to my comment, but can't comment anything. In Venezuella every year more people are killed EACH YEAR due to homicide in peace time than in Palestine in 70 years.

On the other hand genocide wishes on this forum are approved.

This was a politically-motivated strike; intent was to send a message to Russia that it cannot shield its allies from harm. To give the impression that Russia is an unreliable partner.

However, intent was not to cripple Syrian defenses and/or to degrade its military capability.

I hear that Jim Mattis talked Donald Trump out of conducting a major operation against Syrian regime. Trump had something much bigger in mind originally.

LOL @Dazzler gave negative rank to my comment, but can't comment anything. In Venezuella every year more people are killed EACH YEAR due to homicide in peace time than in Palestine in 70 years.

Imagine you are among muslims and you say there is no genocide in Palestine. You will get a beating. Best thing to do is to refrain yourself if you are in other people turf. In Israeli defense forum you are free to write anything. Heck in that forum people call for complete extermination of Palestinians. Over here no one gives a shit.

It all boil down to this Sunni will support Sunni. Shia will Shia Jews will Jews US will money.

I dont know why you are here. A forum dominated with muslims and thinking there will be no mention of holocaust?

Your pathetic mentality is just disgusting. You are justifying one massacre with another to prove your point.

Just pathetic!

Your pathetic mentality is just disgusting. You are justifying one massacre with another to prove your point.

Just pathetic!
You are lying. I don't justify any massacre. I merely answer why Palestine and Syria are completely different cases. There are many hundreds conflicts more bloody than Palestine. Syria on the other hand is the biggest genocide since the WW2.

This whole attack is like a very intense p0rn where a guy with a 12” cock and balls like coconuts f*cks so hard that you get very excited for the ending. In the end after screaming like a horny bear instead of filling her mouth and face with waves of cumshots he drops only a few drops on her belly or another bodypart nobody cares about and all viewers get dissatisfied.

This whole attack and it’s effects in a nutshell.

did you wrote this when you were watching p0rn !?

You know that Russia can turn Turkey into a glassed parking lot for the coming 1000 years, right?
technically , USA can do this to Iran ... but the ecosystem of the planet will be ruined for next 100 years ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom