What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

I will believe the Russians. The Russians claim they have shot down missiles and have proof to back it up.
that won't change anything ... The west is damaging and killing Iran and Russia assets/troops and we are do nothing ....

that won't change anything ... The west is damaging and killing Iran and Russia assets/troops and we are do nothing ....

LOL that is wishful thinking. The West has been defeated in Syria. No amount of missiles can change Western defeat.

I'm not very naive , for crushing your enemy you have two main approach : 1- Attack directly 2-Hurt their interest little by little ....
the west like second approach and sadly both Iran and Russia got hurt last night and at this rate , we will lose in long term ...
ps : Iran and Russia aren't even Tactical allies , we just there to protect our own interest that don't collide with each other
ps : Iran and Russia aren't even Tactical allies , we just there to protect our own interest which don't collide with each other ...
my friend,
well western attack was coming we have said alot times in the meetings dont hold assads and putin gave that gift to America eighter putin made deal with america or something i dont know. when Erdoğan kicked Prime minister Ahmet davutoğlu , putin should have done same Assad gang we have waited transition government of syria instead of assads but he couldnt it as well. and every side is using these Assads to continue to the war

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom