What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Most Syrian air defense are from the 1960 and 1970s, would you call that modern? The only one making “tall claims” is you. You are obviously a liar, you have been making all sorts of “tall claims” you have accused me of saying thing never said, you have made countless post in which you are hopelessly clueless about the subject.
You are a bloody liar, making tall claims about successful intercepts of tomahawk cruise missiles across Syria. Where is the evidence now? Either provide concrete evidence of such intercepts or STFU.

There is a limit to tolerating BS floating around here.

one can only imagine how many civilians were killed and how the US, UK and France will tap dance around denying the casualties.
Lol, this is rich coming from a citizen of country that bombs bazaars, schools, hospitals, bakeries. Using incendiary weapons on neighborhoods.

This attack was designed to cause a loss of face for Russia rather than harm Assad.Notice the recent "Nerve agent" attack in the UK
Heck even Israel could do that ... they need THREE coalition forces for this? I hardly believe that Putin lost his credibility.

Note the difference US just target russia backed elements in syria. Russia pounded US backed elements in syria.

Russian backed elements are winning.

Why would russia respond after these missile attacks? It will be suicide.

So far I don't think major harm is done to pro regime forces.

An attack that is lead by France couldn't be a real attack :lol:

Heck even Israel could do that ... they need THREE coalition forces for this? I hardly believe that Putin lost his credibility.

Note the difference US just target russia backed elements in syria. Russia pounded US backed elements in syria.

Russian backed elements are winning.

Why would russia respond after these missile attacks? It will be suicide.

So far I don't think major harm is done to pro regime forces.

israel could NOT do that without a couple of their jets being missed from the scene :lol:

So...here's the thing, face reading means a lot. Now, I saw the entire press conference and the impressions of the general and the secretary of defence painted a different picture, they had a dear caught in headlights look, almost as if they've been caught off guard. I found it odd that a three nation coalition only came together with a ton ooh warships JUST to conduct a "one time" strike on a handful of buildings while prez trump was putting across a message as if this wasn the beginning of a long drawn out war.

Something isn't right; maybe too many casualties or unexpected failures? Dunno...lets see what Russia says or does.

Mr. Trump didn't indicate if he's testing syria to launch the 2nd phase of their opertaion lol

Did I assert that those were air burst weapons? Putting words in my mouth now?

CBAA4987-FE55-4432-8D3E-2CC315A2CDF1.png

You tell me air burst weapons can be fired indiscriminately then tell me to watch a video.

Prior to that you claimed those explosions could be from “air burst” munitions or triple-A. I told you that “air burst” munitions have a proximity fuse that detonates when the target is within kill range and that triple-A guns don’t have munitions that cause those explosive. You then said those explosions were from the ground....

Notice I provide video and and explain as to what those explosions are and what is fiasible and you make claims and scream I show you proof.

Lol, this is rich coming from a citizen of country that bombs bazaars, schools, hospitals, bakeries. Using incendiary weapons on neighborhoods.

This is rich comming from a country that shells towns in Syria, runs around in Syria with jihadists and gets slaughter by Kurds. You still begging Germany for simple engine for those tanks you built from off the shelf parts? You should be begging Germany for better armor since your tanks seem to blow up a lot.

Parts of spent cruise missiles will be found. Doesn't confirm an intercept.

An intercept can only be confirmed through live recording with an electro-optical and/or infrared equipment.

Can you show everyone footage of Pakistani, American, British, French, ect shootdowns of enemy fighters or missiles using this method of infared footage.

:lol:

If this attack was conducted to humiliate Russia then this was, hands down, the stupidest mistake america could've made because of one simple reason; AFGHANISTAN! trump should've known that he has all but lost in afghanistan. But now, putin will make sure that the american exit from afghanistan will be as humiliating as their exit from south vietnam...if not more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom