What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Hahahaha ... that's it. That's your reach. Coalition of THREE countries and all you did is strike couple of buildings.

Did it change anything? Nada zero.

Assad still is IN syria controlling 90% of it.

Damn they come all the way over here to deliver couple of missiles. Even rebels did more damage than them.

Air-burst weapons can be fired in the air indiscriminately.

Watch this video:

You cannot tell much from those scenes. However, you hear sounds of explosions on the ground from distance.

Jesus....those “air burst” weapons you are probably talking about are Pantsirs, of which there are none in that video since they leave long red tracer fire and they have no proximity fuses. Old Soviet triple-A guns do not cause explosions in the air unless they hit something.

You have a habit of jumping into conversations and making rediculous claims even before you have any facts or knowledge of the topic.

Hahahaha ... that's it. That's your reach. Coalition of THREE countries and all you did is strike couple of buildings.

Damn they come all the way over here to deliver couple of missiles. Even rebels did more damage than them.
Source that they only damaged a couple of buildings?

It's worth noting that Gen. Dunford said Syrian air defenses had no effect on US attacks.

Twisting his words now?

“If there is a strike by the Americans, then...the missiles will be downed and even the sources from which the missiles were fired,” Zasypkin told Hezbollah’s al-Manar TV, speaking in Arabic.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ired-at-syria-will-be-shot-down-idUSKBN1HI0PU

You lying sumbag.

Thats just the words taken out of context of interview, troll. It was officially anounced by Russian MOD in what cases Russia will act. And as i said there were nothing to shoot as there were no missiles fired over areas covered by Russian air defence sites. Enjoy your butthurt, US lackey.

It's worth noting that Gen. Dunford said Syrian air defenses had no effect on US attacks.
Well of course they'll "say" that... duh! The same Pentagon even claimed that the F117 crashed due to technical failure but we all know now that it was actually tracked by radar and shot down by a radar trained AAA gun.

The point is that you can't take their words as facts. In fact, you have to consider 90% of these "official" press briefings as pure propaganda.

Last edited:
Jesus....those “air burst” weapons you are probably talking about are Pantsirs, of which there are none in that video since they leave long red tracer fire and they have no proximity fuses. Old Soviet triple-A guns do not cause explosions in the air unless they hit something.
Did I assert that those were air burst weapons? Putting words in my mouth now?

I shared the video to highlight the fact that "we cannot draw conclusions from an amateur footage."

You have a habit of jumping into conversations and making rediculous claims even before you have any facts or knowledge of the topic.
This is true for you; not me.

I want to see concrete evidence of a successful intercept of a Tomahawk cruise missile. Where it is?

Mere 'explosions in the air' type comments won't do. Explosions can imply anything.

Yeah, cool story.
Dat05meX4AAyjbX.jpg:large

Indeed, U.S called Russia's bluff, and Russia is left with nothing more than being a joke.

True. Through these dramas, Russia has been humiliated again, and again and again. And it calls itself a Superpower and expect others to "respect" it. No one has more excuses than the Russians.

Talk sensibly; don't make tall claims.

Syrian air defenses aren't ancient - they are not sufficient to stop American firepower however.

Yes; I am aware of that. However, depends upon the scale and objectives of a mission. So far, no indication that US wants to reduce entire set of Syrian defenses to dust. Strikes have occurred in Damascus and Homs per my knowledge.

No; I am calling out on Russian "empty boasts." Trump proved that you guys boast a lot but cannot protect your allies from American onslaught.

Trying to invent imaginary failures now? I can understand your pain.

Most Syrian air defense are from the 1960 and 1970s, would you call that modern? The only one making “tall claims” is you. You are obviously a liar, you have been making all sorts of “tall claims” you have accused me of saying thing never said, you have made countless post in which you are hopelessly clueless about the subject.

This attack was designed to cause a loss of face for Russia rather than harm Assad.Notice the recent "Nerve agent" attack in the UK

True. Through these dramas, Russia has been humiliated again, and again and again. And it calls itself a Superpower and expect others to "respect" it. No one has more excuses than the Russians.

Yeah Russia was humilated again and again so US run around barking "Assad should leave" and cannt do anything about that :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom