What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

su 57 is not complete stealth jet and russia has currently not enough stealth aircrafts

Israel sink USA warship Liberty and get away. Common Russia please do it. Have some balls.

Mao did it. Uncle Ho did it.

The stock and property market will crash. USA Oligarch will be cowed and will deliver Syria to Russia influence sphere.

Yes and I'm afraid Russia may sink an american or nato destroyer just to put them in there place. Very easy to overwhelm a ship's defences. The question is will they and what will be the aftereffects.
No, Russians won't. They have exercised restraint until now. Conventionally, NATO is more powerful tha we have to realize. Still Assad regime is till there, you can't say NATO wins.

The only viable way to deal with a stealthy fighter is to deploy another stealthy fighter.
S400 won't work against a stealthy target I think.
Oh then we have to wait I guess for that to happen ,no other country operates one other than US and few of it's friends in NATO

And how Europe, NATO and Ukraine will deal with Russia? Please enlighten me. Running around and bark : "Assad should leave", "Russia should leave Crimea", "Russia should leave Donbass", "Russia should leave Georgia"?

And what Nato and Europe will do if Russia will deal with Ukraine the same way?
i never said anything militarily but if Russia threatens them on anything like they'll feel confident calling their bluff. The US/NATO are moving closer and closer to Russias border. but this is ONLY if Russia has no noteworthy response.
basically what i am saying is that won't take russian threats as seriously and urgent.

After bosating loads...Putin gone into hiding :lol:
Trump-1 Putin-0
o-PUTIN-SUBMARINE-SEA-EXPLORER-5-BATHYSCAPHE-570.jpg
I spilled my coffee after seeing this. IMAO!

Oh then we have to wait I guess for that to happen ,no other country operates one other than US and few of it's friends in NATO
To be honest, Su35 is no rival with F35 or F22. the only solution left is Su57, but Su57 is not ready yet to deploy.

Russia is nothing more than just empty words. They don't even bother to lift a finger to protect their friends. It sends a message to the world that Russia is a useless ally.

Imagine if North Korea attacked South Korea but ignored U.S targets in SK and then the U.S tells SK, "That's not my problem". No one would trust the U.S for help anymore if such happened.

You put too much weight on altruism in the game of international geopolitics. Allies look out for each other not necessarily because of inherent cordiality or a piece of paper declaring an "alliance" but because doing so protects their own interests, either immediately or in the long run.

Granted, Russia prefers to have a strong Syrian central government (and preferably a pro-Moscow one) due to the strategic importance of having a Middle East outpost, but certainly not at the risk of triggering a hot war with the United States and Western European powers. Every risk and gamble has to be balanced.

Ask yourself why the United States never set boots in North Korea despite having threatened to do so, or why the United States did not get militarily involved against China when the latter was building islands around the Philippines - a key US ally. Decisions, especially those risking military conflict, have to be made with the country's interests as the paramount priority.

You ever heard of proximity fuses in which a proximity fuse detonates when it’s within target range?

And an S-200 is not an “aircraft gun shells”. You can’t even destinguish between triple-A guns and missiles. The closest thing to triple-A that Syria has is the Pantsirs and those don’t use proximity fuses when firing its canons.

View attachment 466239
Air-burst weapons can be fired in the air indiscriminately.

Watch this video:

You cannot tell much from those scenes. However, you hear sounds of explosions on the ground from distance.

I’m curious how many air defenses the coalition destroyed. Considering Syrian Air defences were filmed for over an hour firing at coalition missiles and in many cases appearing to shoot down the coalition missiles.

I don't think their air defenses were a high-priority target for the coalition. The US & Britain/France were either confident that the volume of their LACMs would be able to overwhelm SAA defenses or thought that the SAMs didn't have the capability to make a lasting impact on the mission. There is also the possibility that the coalition feared such a move would be interpreted as an opening move to clear the way for a much larger operation, i.e. one that would ideally prep for a ground or airborne invasion.

I’m curious how many air defenses the coalition destroyed. Considering Syrian Air defences were filmed for over an hour firing at coalition missiles and in many cases appearing to shoot down the coalition missiles.

Propaganda-bots like you will boast that your allies stopped every cruise missile. You are not fooling anybody with such nonsense.

US didn't promise to cripple the entire defense network of Syria and topple its government; this operation is intended to convey a message that US will intervene and influence the course of events across Syria if necessary. Nobody is sure what they struck so far.

Don't jump to conclusions over these matters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom