What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

If this attack was conducted to humiliate Russia then this was, hands down, the stupidest mistake america could've made because of one simple reason; AFGHANISTAN! trump should've known that he has all but lost in afghanistan. But now, putin will make sure that the american exit from afghanistan will be as humiliating as their exit from south vietnam...if not more.
USA is going downwards.

View attachment 466248

You tell me air burst weapons can be fired indiscriminately then tell me to watch a video.

Prior to that you claimed those explosions could be from “air burst” munitions or triple-A. I told you that “air burst” munitions have a proximity fuse that detonates when the target is within kill range and that triple-A guns don’t have munitions that cause those explosive. You then said those explosions were from the ground....

Notice I provide video and and explain as to what those explosions are and what is fiasible and you make claims and scream I show you proof.
Time to address some misconceptions.

Some flares were fired at the time of strikes:-

NOTE: Some sources are mistaking flares for missiles.

This is probably a missile:-

However, a cruise missile doesn't fly that high when nearing its target. This missile is clearly wasted.

The so-called evidence of intercepts from you:

- is not concrete. I see a joker of a commentator in there and a footage of an object which could actually be a flare.

Nothing special, hundreds of missiles overwhelmed mostly 1960s air defenses with many of those missiles being intercepted.
And you continue to post BS as usual.

Understand that Russia (and its Syrian puppets) would resort to 'propaganda' for face-saving.

On the other hand, US did not attempt to cripple the entire defensive network of Syrian regime. Reports are that these strikes are POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED in large part; we don't know what they have struck so far.

Nonetheless, US is now in the position to influence the course of events throughout Syria per its desire.

Last edited:
Time to address some misconceptions.

Some flares were fired at the time of strikes:-

NOTE: Some sources are mistaking flares for missiles.

This is probably a missile:-

However, a cruise missile doesn't fly that high when nearing its target. This missile simply exploded at a certain point.

The so-called evidence of intercept from you:

- is not concrete. I see a joker of a commentator there and a footage of an object which could actually be a flare.

And you continue to post BS as usual.

Flares don’t fly at a high rate of speed and change course. That video you posted doesn’t show any flares, just bad journalism.

One the the videos I posted had a missile fly close to the camera man on its way to intercept missiles then there was an explosion.

As for cruise missile and their altitude, that depends on the terrain, there are hills around the city and at night it would appear a missile is flying high when in reality it is not. aircraft also took part in the strike, so the missiles were fired at a range of different targets, not just cruise missiles.

Nonetheless, US is now in the position to influence the course of events throughout Syria per its desire.
I don't agree. america knows that if they made an actual attempt to attack actual targets, Russia is more than capable of sinking american launch platforms. as @wanglaokan said, the real solution to missile attacks is to take out the launch platforms, not intercept them. Now...will Russia go that far to save Assad remains to be seen. I think Russia will...

to Assad lovers.

You people were saying it was a false flag ops. But it seems it's a legitimate action. They only targeted CW factories and R&D center. If it's a false flag why would US waste such huge resources which is going going to change anything significant in Syria !!!?!! This again proves Assad did use chemicals

to Assad lovers.

You people were saying it was a false flag ops. But it seems it's a legitimate action. They only targeted CW factories and R&D center. If it's a false flag why would US waste such huge resources which is going going to change anything significant in Syria !!!?!! This again proves Assad did use chemicals
Weeellll...cw or no cw, such "huge resources" wouldn't really be wasted if (a big IF) it succeeds in diverting the american public's attention away from the trump investigations and bring his ratings back up. the american public, especially the average republican trump supporters, have very short attention spans and trump knows it. He's trying to make himself popular again while using crooked tricks behind the curtains to subvert all the investigations...

Weeellll...cw or no cw, such "huge resources" wouldn't really be wasted if (a big IF) it succeeds in diverting the american public's attention away from the trump investigations and bring his ratings back up. the american public, especially the average republican trump supporters, have very short attention spans...
What a disgusting country wars make a president looks good

Flares don’t fly at a high rate of speed and change course. That video you posted doesn’t show any flares, just bad journalism.

One the the videos I posted had a missile fly close to the camera man on its way to intercept missiles then there was an explosion.

As for cruise missile and their altitude, that depends on the terrain, there are hills around the city and at night it would appear a missile is flying high when in reality it is not. aircraft also took part in the strike, so the missiles were fired at a range of different targets, not just cruise missiles.
This discussion won't get anywhere because you have preconceived notions of virtually everything. Cruise missile strikes are not publicity stunts; they fly towards a target in terrain-hugging manner and are incredibly difficult to intercept because majority of radar systems are not able to obtain a lock on them.

Launch of both flares and missiles being reported:

Raw evidence of cruise missiles scoring hits in Damascus:

Press conference:

@jaybird
@Cthulhu

Last edited:
Everything happened as I predicted:

I have good and bad news fo Khamenai fanboys.

Good news:
Assad achieved what he wanted: slaughter and ethnic cleansing of Douma. Now bombings of some empty buildings by US wont change anything.

Bad news:
Assad regime is doomed anyway, just like Khamenai (although latter will take much more time).

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bomb...-strikes-imminent.553077/page-3#post-10403207

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom