What's new

Featured BREAKING: Taiwan signs deal to buy 66 F-16 jets from US defence giant Lockheed Martin

And no we don't have better options. We consider F 16 better that is why we are interested in them. That is we are in talks for them. Come out of your bubble, USA technology is till decades ahead of other countries. And stop being a beggar or their client state pay the price and get the weapon. I am not talking new you need to change your thought process.
So u are implying F16 is the best we can get in the whole world despite them being extremely expensive and with so many strings attached that its like a damn rope come to think of it. Yes, US has one of the best tech out there but its not the only one . Atleast some are close enough if not better, that can be acquired with no strings attached and at almost half the cost if not less. I think u need to get past the phobia of US might and whatever it has is the ultimate. Had it still been the case US wont be standing where it is standing now. Look around mate. World has changed its not 1980 or 90s no more. U understand the alignment of nations thats going on at the moment? wat and where we are expected to land. Ya aap bhool gaye ho F16 and wheat story. kitne baar dase jana hai before u realize.
My friend, i think u need to open ur eyes and look around. The world has changed. its u who is still living in 1900s. the world has moved on.
Sastay main mil jayeen tou i am still happy to have them, CSF US ki phuppi kay valimay ki cost hai jo adda karne hai us na. Ehsaaan nahi kar raha woh, na bheek daay raha hai. Nothing is free in this world. Aap CSF keh lou ya cost of supporting them keh lou baat aik he hai. we did something for them and they needs to pay the cost of it as agreed its as simple as that. Dost duniya main koi kisi ko aik takka bhee nahin daita free main, to US kon sa murikh saay aya tha. Dont forget the cost we paid as a country was a million times higher than wat this shitty CSF and others are worth.

Come out of your bubble, USA technology is till decades ahead of other countries. And stop being a beggar or their client state pay the price and get the weapon. I am not talking new you need to change your thought process.

Come of your white worshiping shell. US is definitely not decades ahead of others in all area. In avionic, I can bet they are even behind China. China AWACS are all AESA while USAF still stick with PESA for E-3 sentry.

Our 055 destroyer are equipped with dual band X/S band while USS Zumalt still stick with single band AESA.

China railgun already tested onboard while US still struggling with land test as they couldnt miniaturize and get enough power.

How u talk about not begging but then u r asking Pakistan to beg for US military hardware?

China is far more valuable to US than Taiwan is. Reason why US broke diplomatic relation with Taiwan in the first place.
china wont mind..same way like usa wont mind if china sells weapons to iran or north korea lol
When the deal will take place it would be announced. USA is a democracy and deals have to be approved and publicly announced. It won't be like one day you wake up to see F 16 BLOCK 72 landing in Pakistan with no one knowing when the deal took place.
Usa lockheed just signed a no quantity limit 62 billion 10 years fix price agreement for f16
First trench seems to cost around 65m$ thanks to standardized version

66 is a number to consider seriously but more importantly Usa and Taiwan simply challenge and scraps China's sovereignity claims on Taiwan. So what will be China's answer to this?
Nothing, just keep on our own development. The China-US game will be something which lasts maybe the whole century, we can expect much more in the years to come.

With these nothings you can't challenge Usa no matter how many fancy toys you will have...
it is exactly the matter of not enough fancy toy as of yet, it is what it is.

With these nothings you can't challenge Usa no matter how many fancy toys you will have...
Yes, jealous from someone. Why US didn't just straight open fire on our warship in SCS?

China is members of the 5 major power for a reason.

This is the weapon, US and you can only dream of. 15000km striking range, 10 MIRV warhead, the whole setup is just 30mins

df_41.jpg

Only Trump. Only Trump.
Alone Trump is nothing whole Republican party thinks China as a enemy, if USA is not considering China as a enemy (according to you ) then why they send 2 aircraft carrier in South China Sea???

62B dollars would be like 4x the amount of the TW government's military budget. This number can't be correct unless their buying over 300 F-16Vs.

J-10C is superior to F-16V and on top of that J-20 is a beast that trashes any F-16 out there.
J10C is not superrior to F16 V. THey might have edge on each other in some areas and lacking in other areas ... Both are potent medium weight fighters but F16 will have upper edge due to being much mature than J10

But but but china was warning everyone to not to sell advance weapons to Taiwan as its a part of PRC..... :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom