What's new

Featured BREAKING: Taiwan signs deal to buy 66 F-16 jets from US defence giant Lockheed Martin

It will never come. India has already know all secrets of F-16V as US has offer IAF but rejected. F-16V with sanction and US control is more of liability than asset.
They will come and IAF knows nothing.

Before the F-16s are delivered, Taiwan will already be occupied by the PLA.

You are just speaks based on your emotion rather than facts. India expert has brief by Lockheed martin personnel and they know what F-16V offered. Lockheed martin also promise IAF if they pick them, they will build the most advance F-16 for IAF. What u want for PAF do more harm than helps.

https://thediplomat.com/2019/02/lockheed-martin-offers-india-upgraded-f-16-fighter-jet/

Lockheed Martin Offers India Upgraded F-16 Fighter Jet
The new fighter jet, designated F-21, will feature components and learning from the F-35 and F-22, according to Lockheed Martin.

You are just speaks based on your emotion rather than facts. India expert has brief by Lockheed martin personnel and they know what F-16V offered. Lockheed martin also promise IAF if they pick them, they will build the most advance F-16 for IAF.

https://thediplomat.com/2019/02/lockheed-martin-offers-india-upgraded-f-16-fighter-jet/

Lockheed Martin Offers India Upgraded F-16 Fighter Jet
The new fighter jet, designated F-21, will feature components and learning from the F-35 and F-22, according to Lockheed Martin.
Your posts only shows your lack of knowledge and what is meant by briefing about a plane.

@Tipu7

Your posts only shows your lack of knowledge and what is meant by briefing about a plane.

@Tipu7
The delusion is you. With US closer to India. You think US will offer better F-16 to PAF than IAF?
All your conclusion is based on your emotion than logic. US now wooing India is willing to share more in depth technology to IAF than others. Pakistan being closer to China has lose the favour of US. US will support India Kashmir stance than Pakistan. This is fact. You need to accept it and stop obsess with US tech. They are not reliable and sanction prone.

The delusion is you. With US closer to India. You think US will offer better F-16 to PAF than IAF?
All your conclusion is based on your emotion than logic. US now wooing India is willing to share more in depth technology to IAF than others. Pakistan being closer to China has lose the favour of US. US will support India Kashmir stance than Pakistan. This is fact. You need to accept it and stop obsess with US tech. They are not reliable and sanction prone.
I don't conclude things based on emotions but you for sure are blinded by bias and your hatred so continue with your delusional stories. I am just enjoying them now.

I don't conclude things based on emotions but you for sure are blinded by bias and your hatred so continue with your delusional stories. I am just enjoying them now.
I am not blinded. The blinded is you. You haven't answer all my inquiry I raise.

You think US going to treat Pakistan an more important allies compare to India? Plus India has more financial power compare to Pakistan and more policy conflict between Pakistan and US. All this are facts. Care to explain it? So u think US going to offer a better a F-16 to PAF compare to India?

If you think that way, the real delusion is on you , and not me.

Last edited:
The US would never sell the F-16s to Pakistan ... this is a fact. Doing so would be a huge slap in the face for India and would likely destroy any attempts to bring India into a full fledged alliance against China with the US. As much as I think the latest F-16 variants would be the perfect Pakistani stop gap measure, this is simply impossible.
China may develop a fighter similar to the F-16.
China's F-16 will be better than Taiwan's F-16
That's what the J-10s for ...

The US would never sell the F-16s to Pakistan ... this is a fact. Doing so would be a huge slap in the face for India and would likely destroy any attempts to bring India into a full fledged alliance against China with the US. As much as I think the latest F-16 variants would be the perfect Pakistani stop gap measure, this is simply impossible.
Finally, someone with sense speaks rather than some emotional fanboy.

INSHALLAH hopefully you would hear about a F 16 Block 70/72 deal with Pakistan soon.
PLease no more ... please... m so tired of this fantasy and lala lala lala lala lala story. i beg u to please stop. before some ppl again start jumping up n down, up n down, round n round, round n round. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's what the J-10s for ...
USA would sell us F 16 that is the fact. It has sold us in the past it will sell now. Don't worry about that. J 10 will not come as answer for Rafale. F 16 BLOCK 72 is answer to Rafale.

PLease no more ... please... m so tired of this fantasy and lala lala lala lala lala story. i beg u to please stop. before some ppl again start jumping up n down, up n down, round n round, round n round. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No fantasy if you don't know few things I can't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom