What's new

Featured BREAKING: Taiwan signs deal to buy 66 F-16 jets from US defence giant Lockheed Martin

Who knows, there could be Indian inputs, and the new F-16 will fall off the sky on its own like the Boeing Max.
If this is true then it is over for the US. The Indians cannot even right proper FCS software for a commercial airliner ... how could they ever write for an aerodynamically unstable fighter aircraft :rofl:. Having said this, I doubt Lockeed Martin would (thankfully) ever outsource these key softwares to India.

USA would sell us F 16 that is the fact. It has sold us in the past it will sell now. Don't worry about that. J 10 will not come as answer for Rafale. F 16 BLOCK 72 is answer to Rafale.
US also sold China S-70 blackhawk, C-130 hercules and LM-500 gas turbine to us in the past but do they still sold military hardware or component to us now?

1285907728_97572.jpg

ctvt7juiziwx.jpg

The world is round and not square. The politics is forever changing. US is not reliable and they cannot be leader forever.

Please provide proof ... otherwise your claim is useless as other members have already pointed out.
Those members have no clue about what they are talking about. Those who know what I am saying is right. My claim is accurate your assumption on USA won't sell us F 16 because of India is hilarious to say the least.

No fantasy if you don't know few things I can't do anything about it.
OK maybe i dont know wat u know, and i will assume wat u know is actually true. if we get it, i dont mind but till they dont land here, i wont believe it. I hope they come, for its good for PAF. considering we arent paying much for them anyways and wat they offer is worthy that i agree. plus the history and exp we have wid F16s is something that just sweetens things further.
But if i look around i need to find a reason for US going through with this plan. first is y? wat US will gets out of it? Afg scenario if that was agreed in context to our support dere, well maybe. i for one think had we gotten something dere and than, than maybe u r right. since than alot has changed, rather too much has changed... if its was locked back than with absolute certainty, than you maybe right. otherwise no way.
Except this i dont really see no reason for US to provide us F16s unless the we pay a huge price. if u know wat they are asking for these days. m sure u like me will also believe that aint gonna happen for a few F16s. Coz wat they are asking now is something we cant afford to give no matter wat they offer. m sure a guy of ur lvl of know how would know for sure.

US also sold China S-70 blackhawk, C-130 hercules and LM-500 gas turbine to us in the past but do they still sold military hardware or component to us now?

1285907728_97572.jpg

ctvt7juiziwx.jpg

The world is round and not square. The politics is forever changing. US is not reliable and they cannot be leader forever.
Yes still their technology is among the best in the world. And no one remains leader or a super power forever that doesn't mean you limit yourself in the camp of one superpower. We are not going to put all our eggs in one basket. We have learnt the lesson hard way but now would stick with it.

OK maybe i dont know wat u know, and i will assume wat u know is actually true. if we get it, i dont mind but till they dont land here, i wont believe it. I hope they come, for its good for PAF. considering we arent paying much for them anyways and wat they offer is worthy that i agree. plus the history and exp we have wid F16s is something that just sweetens things further.
But if i look around i need to find a reason for US going through with this plan. first is y? wat US will gets out of it? Afg scenario if that was agreed in context to our support dere, well maybe. i for one think had we gotten something dere and than, than maybe u r right. since than alot has changed, rather too much has changed... if its was locked back than with absolute certainty, than you maybe right. otherwise no way.
Except this i dont really see no reason for US to provide us F16s unless the we pay a huge price. if u know wat they are asking for these days. m sure u like me will also believe that aint gonna happen for a few F16s. Coz wat they are asking now is something we cant afford to give no matter wat they offer. m sure a guy of ur lvl of know how would know for sure.
When the deal will take place it would be announced. USA is a democracy and deals have to be approved and publicly announced. It won't be like one day you wake up to see F 16 BLOCK 72 landing in Pakistan with no one knowing when the deal took place.

Yes still their technology is among the best in the world. And no one remains leader or a super power forever that doesn't mean you limit yourself in the camp of one superpower. We are not going to put all our eggs in one basket. We have learnt the lesson hard way but now would stick with it.
The problem is US is not going to give u the best technology. You think Pakistan closeness with US is same as Japan or UK? The American treat you even lower than their alliance with India.

Even they approved the F-16V, it will not be some magical but second rated behind others. Better off with other planes other than US. Precisely, Pakistan dont put all eggs in one basket which is the very reason, PAF shouldnt get more US military hardware.

When the deal will take place it would be announced. USA is a democracy and deals have to be approved and publicly announced. It won't be like one day you wake up to see F 16 BLOCK 72 landing in Pakistan with no one knowing when the deal took place.
ohhhhhhh. so based on your inside news, deal is not locked yet?. tat is if m interpreting it right. if thats the case my friend its a big NO. No we are not getting F16s tats for sure not matter which inside touuuuup info u have. coz nothing adds up unless we have given up on, wat they have order us to (which is highly unlikely).
But if it is LOCKED and approved (by main players), just announcement formality is remaining u might be right but ur post says otherwise. and please yeh democracy wala chooran naay bechoo bhai (haathi kaay daant khane kaay aur hain dekhanaya kaay aur). please understand democracy is just a shell if u know wat i mean.

If this is true then it is over for the US. The Indians cannot even right proper FCS software for a commercial airliner ... how could they ever write for an aerodynamically unstable fighter aircraft :rofl:. Having said this, I doubt Lockeed Martin would (thankfully) ever outsource these key softwares to India.
If Kamala Harris can run for Vice President, why not Lockheed Martin?
Intel vs TSCM is a good gauge of Indian Engineers vs Chinese Engineers and also how India vs China turned out.

https://theprint.in/economy/intel-f...renduchintala-for-production-failures/469393/
Intel fires its Indian-origin chief engineer Murthy Renduchintala for production failures
The Santa Clara, California-based chipmaker on July 23 said its plants had failed to keep up with the most advanced chip-production technology, signaling that the man tasked with fixing persistent production issues had failed.
"Renduchintala is garrulous and exudes confidence, unafraid to dominate the conversation."

See how this Indian is typical ALL TALK NO SUBSTANCE bragging his way to the top job and it took Intel a few years to realize he is a FAKE.
He was found out only because there is progress at TSMC to compare with, or else Intel's failure could be brushed off with VERDIC EXCUSES.
I can see many such Indian origin in the US bragging and smooth talking their way to top jobs.
You can also see how Indians can spin 20 Indian soldiers dead at the Galwan Valley as a victory.
Or how the Indians celebrated and Abhinanthan decorated for being shot down and captured by Pakistan

Last edited:
ohhhhhhh. so based on your inside news, deal is not locked yet?. tat is if m interpreting it right. if thats the case my friend its a big NO. No we are not getting F16s tats for sure not matter which inside touuuuup info u have. coz nothing adds up unless we have given up on, wat they have order us to (which is highly unlikely).
But if it is LOCKED and approved (by main players), just announcement formality is remaining u might be right but ur post says otherwise. and please yeh democracy wala chooran naay bechoo bhai (haathi kaay daant khane kaay aur hain dekhanaya kaay aur). please understand democracy is just a shell if u know wat i mean.
We would get F 16 and several other weapons from USA that is with 200 % assurance. And we don't have to give up anything. In fact your and few other posts only shows how hilarious theories and assumptions about Pakistan USA relationship people have in their minds with totally nothing to do with reality so please continue to live with those assumptions. I can fully assure you that your assumptions have nothing to do with reality. But yes no payment through CSF we would be paying full price no coalition support fund thing would happen.

We would get F 16 and several other weapons from USA that is with 200 % assurance. And we don't have to give up anything. In fact your and few other posts only shows how hilarious theories and assumptions about Pakistan USA relationship people have in their minds with totally nothing to do with reality so please continue to live with those assumptions. I can fully assure you that your assumptions have nothing to do with reality. But yes no payment through CSF we would be paying full price no coalition support fund thing would happen.
If y'all are able to clear the acquisition of PA's AH-1Z's currently sitting in a boneyard, there's a high possibility US will also sell the F-16s

D6UYcAPX4AEoOxC.jpg:large

upload_2020-8-14_23-2-45.jpeg

Sorry mate, yeh tou lol ho gaya. U pay in full, everyone is willing to sell. what kind of a news is this... if its with full payment worst decision that Pakistan could have taken. If tats the case as u mentioned, i wish it fails to materialize. F16 is good machine but we have alot better options if we ourselves have to foot the bill completely. Sorry to say but with this post i m 200% sure its not happening.

Sorry mate, yeh tou lol ho gaya. U pay in full, everyone is willing to sell. what kind of a news is this... if its with full payment worst decision that Pakistan could have taken. If tats the case as u mentioned, i wish it fails to materialize. F16 is good machine but we have alot better options if we ourselves have to foot the bill completely. Sorry to say but with this post i m 200% sure its not happening.
And no we don't have better options. We consider F 16 better that is why we are interested in them. That is we are in talks for them. Come out of your bubble, USA technology is till decades ahead of other countries. And stop being a beggar or their client state pay the price and get the weapon. I am not talking new you need to change your thought process.

Back
Top Bottom