What's new

Breaking: Secret plan finalized for mass killing opposition leaders/activists by BGB, RAB and DB

These are genocidal criminals (BGB and RAB DG) carrying out indian war and killing Bangladeshis.

1012242_603252656429369_952204048_n.jpg

This news is true, a BAL leader told me two months ago that if BAL comes again, they will wipe all the oppositions out in one just month, after that there will be no opponent for BAL and enjoy and enjoy,
and yeasterday one BAL leader/minister said on TV, that they will wipe out all who will try to create problems in the name of protest against BAL , and that is their primary priority after this election. So I can see a mass killing in next days.

Indian anadabazar potrika confirmed indian backed Awami League plan. Indian govt asked Awami League to hurry up on genocide plan.

দ্রুত পরবর্তী নির্বাচনের প্রস্তুতি নিতে হাসিনাকে দিল্লির পরামর্শ
02 Jan, 2014 আগামী ৫ তারিখ বাংলাদেশের সাধারণ নির্বাচনের পর নিরাপত্তা এবং কূটনীতি দু’দিক থেকেই পরিস্থিতি আরো খারাপ হতে পারে বলে সুনির্দিষ্ট রিপোর্ট গেছে নয়া দিল্লির কাছে। এজন্য ভারত বাংলাদেশের সরকারকে এই দফায় সরকার গড়লেও খুব দ্রুত দেশে রাজনৈতিক ঐকমত্যের মাধ্যমে আরো একটি সাধারণ নির্বাচনের প্রস্তুতি নেয়ার পরামর্শ দিচ্ছে। গোটা পরিস্থিতি নিয়ে আওয়ামী নেতৃত্বের সঙ্গে আলোচনার জন্য ৫ তারিখের আগেই কোনো উচ্চপদস্থ কর্তাকে ঢাকায় পাঠানোর কথা ভাবছে নয়া দিল্লি।

বৃহস্পতিবার ভারতের পশ্চিমবঙ্গের পত্রিকা আনন্দবাজারের এক প্রতিবেদনে এসব কথা বলা হয়।

আনন্দবাজার লিখেছে, জামায়াতে ইসলামীর জঙ্গিপনা পুরোপুরি শেষ করে দেয়ার জন্য প্রয়োজনে জরুরি অবস্থা জারি করা একটি উপযোগী পন্থা হিসেবে মনে করছে শেখ হাসিনা সরকার। তাদের দাবি, সে ক্ষেত্রে এক দিকে নির্বিঘ্নে যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের শাস্তি দিয়ে মুক্তিযুদ্ধের আবেগকে জাগিয়ে তোলা সম্ভব হবে। অন্যদিকে বিরোধীদের লাগাতার হরতাল-অবরোধ বন্ধ হওয়ায় জনজীবন স্বাভাবিক হবে। মানুষও স্বস্তি পাবেন। পশ্চিম বিশ্বের পক্ষেও বাংলাদেশ-বিরোধী অবস্থান নেয়া সহজ হবে না। কিন্তু ঢাকা এ কথা মনে করলেও এই পরিস্থিতি যে দীর্ঘদিন চলতে পারে না, সে কথাই বলা হচ্ছে রিপোর্টে।
বিডিটুডে.নেট:দ্রুত পরবর্তী নির্বাচনের প্রস্তুতিনিতে হাসিনাকে দিল্লির পরামর্শ

Last edited:
BDians going full retard..

May AL+RAW takes them down as well... :lol:

good plan........ wish you beast of civil war :lol:

These BDians are beating you guys in conspiracy theories....you should improve your performance or PDF will soon be ruled by them. :lol:

URL link please.

See the original post, updated with news and link.

Awami League also plan to keep army longer than scheduled 9th of Jan. Genocide plan goes very well extension of army stay. That way, india and Awami League can kill maximum number of opposition leaders.

On top of that speaker said today there is no hurry to form new govt right after election. Govt officially has Jan 24th to form new govt.

That means mass killing is planned between Jan 6th and 24th.

সেনাবাহিনীর মাঠে থাকার মেয়াদ বাড়তে পারে
03 Jan, 2014
নির্বাচনী দায়িত্ব পালন করার জন্য নির্বাচন কমিশন ২৬ ডিসেম্বর থেকে ৯ জানুয়ারি পর্যন্ত সেনাবাহিনী চেয়েছিল। তবে সেনাবাহিনীর নির্বাচনে মাঠে থাকার মেয়াদ বাড়ানো হতে পারে। গতকাল বঙ্গভবনে রাষ্ট্রপতি মো. আব্দুল হামিদ এডভোকেটের সঙ্গে সাক্ষাত্ শেষে প্রধান নির্বাচন কমিশনার (সিইসি) কাজী রকিবউদ্দীন আহমেদ বলেছেন, 'নির্বাচন পরবর্তী সহিংসতা রোধে প্রয়োজনে অধিক সময় সেনাবাহিনীকে মাঠে রাখা হবে। নির্বাচনে দায়িত্বে থাকা কর্মকর্তাদের পর্যাপ্ত নিরাপত্তা দিতে আইন-শৃঙ্খলা রক্ষাকারী বাহিনীকে নির্দেশ দেয়া হয়েছে। নির্বাচন পরবর্তী সহিংসতা হলে সেনা মোতায়েনের মেয়াদ বাড়ানো হবে।' সিইসির নেতৃত্বে চার নির্বাচন কমিশনার ও ইসি কার্যালয়ের সচিব সাক্ষাত্ অনুষ্ঠানে অংশ নেন। বৈঠকে তারা দশম সংসদ নির্বাচনকে কেন্দ্র করে কমিশনের গৃহীত বিভিন্ন পদক্ষেপ ও ভোট গ্রহণের দিন ৫ জানুয়ারির বিভিন্ন প্রস্তুতির কথা রাষ্ট্রপতিকে অবহিত করেন। বৈঠক সূত্র জানায়, প্রায় একঘন্টা তারা বঙ্গভবনে অবস্থান করেন। ১ জানুয়ারি রাষ্ট্রপতির জন্মদিনের কথা উল্লেখ করে নির্বাচন কমিশনারবৃন্দ তাকে অভিনন্দন জানান।
বিডিটুডে.নেট:সেনাবাহিনীর মাঠে থাকার মেয়াদ বাড়তে পারে

Last edited:
Steady on their slim-jim, you never read what I said properly. The PDF Indians keep on saying that they don't care about Bangladesh, that doesn't concern us. Your government seem to love us, but that's not the point here, the point is, have a look at the Bangladesh threads and see how you lot have bombarded it, even if it's not about India. Also, there was a poll which was held on this forum which asked if Bangladeshis like or hate Indians, not one Bangladesh had voted on the poll but the mod had exposed that the Indians voted for us...So, who cares about us? Oh yh..keep talking son.
Well, how many time was India mentioned in the Op's post

have i supported the claim? I never support any rumor. I never reply or post in those threads. For example check all BDR threads. I never said anything blaming India in those threads. I only answer when i am 100% sure...

You are not sure about indian/BAL involvement in Pillkhana?

@mods

Can this thread be shifted to Funny and Stupid thread.
There is nothing funny or stupid here. ITBP and Bangobhumi cadre were involved in the Peelkhana killings. They were involved in many secret killings and abductions including that of Ilyas Ali. Killing of Hefazat workers, burning of the Holy Quor'an,the recent violence in the Supreme Court premises and many such acts were committed by these elements. We have eye witnesses,photographs,video footage and telecon recordings which will be made public after the current Indian stooges are out.

Well, how many time was India mentioned in the Op's post

Indian waged war against Bangladesh sovereignty and people. Indian backed force are killing Bangladeshis and destroying their home and properties. Bangladesh economy has been pushed to edge of destruction by indian wish and war to install Awami League. World is recognizing the rouge state india is in South Asia. To answer your question, from 160 million people of Bangladesh, you will hearing the same and more.

Back
Top Bottom