What's new

Breaking: Secret plan finalized for mass killing opposition leaders/activists by BGB, RAB and DB

Nothing is a secret in Bangladesh, the word the word secret has no meaning there. When something happens it will happen regardless to whether it's meant to stay a secret or not.

We laugh at you, trust me, if no cares about the news we don't care. Your Indian brethren clearly care about even when we DON'T mention India. Also, do I need to bring up the thread that held a poll on whether Bangladesh likes India or not? Come on have some sharam, you are in no position to speak your Indian brothers degraded your izzat along time ago on this forum.

I just need to check my history to find that thread where ALL the Indians voted for us on the poll, and this was exposed by one of the admins/mod, now tell me if our Indian brothers don't "CARE" about us.

Seriously , apart from this forum i have not even meet or seen or heard any Indian EVER , talking about Bangladesh and that too about its politics .

Seriously , apart from this forum i have not even meet or seen or heard any Indian EVER , talking about Bangladesh and that too about its politics .

that's what I've been saying as well, in real life Indians aren't interested in our internal affairs, it has nothing to do with India but this forum says otherwise.

Steady on their slim-jim, you never read what I said properly. The PDF Indians keep on saying that they don't care about Bangladesh, that doesn't concern us. Your government seem to love us, but that's not the point here, the point is, have a look at the Bangladesh threads and see how you lot have bombarded it, even if it's not about India. Also, there was a poll which was held on this forum which asked if Bangladeshis like or hate Indians, not one Bangladesh had voted on the poll but the mod had exposed that the Indians voted for us...So, who cares about us? Oh yh..keep talking son.

Stop mentioning consiracies with relation to India, and we shall stop caring about BD in pdf , simple :)
Yu are quite new here, but some of ur buddies here, old ones, eat, talk, drink India..! They smell a conspiracy even if a road is laid in India. To be honest, I had no Idea, before here, that some of the people talk like this. At this rate, atleast in pdf, BD members will break Pakistanis news channels and dailies in announcing conspiracy theories.
You stop dragging India in every thread, and we shall reciprocate dear bhai.

You can reiterate the EVER, because it's the damn truth.

Stop mentioning consiracies with relation to India, and we shall stop caring about BD in pdf , simple :)
Yu are quite new here, but some of ur buddies here, old ones, eat, talk, drink India..! They smell a conspiracy even if a road is laid in India. To be honest, I had no Idea, before here, that some of the people talk like this. At this rate, atleast in pdf, BD members will break Pakistanis news channels and dailies in announcing conspiracy theories.
You stop dragging India in every thread, and we shall reciprocate dear bhai.

Brotha, all I'm saying how many Bangalis do you see on the Indian thread and how many Indians bombard the Bangladesh thread, even when it's not regarding India. So the Pdf Indians can't bring this talk about, "Oh we don't care about Bangladesh", because that is bak-waaaas.

Yes I am new here, but I have been spectating this forum for a long time.

Brotha, all I'm saying how many Bangalis do you see on the Indian thread and how many Indians bombard the Bangladesh thread, even when it's not regarding India. So the Pdf Indians can't bring this talk about, "Oh we don't care about Bangladesh", because that is bak-waaaas.

Quite naturally India is big. Kashmir and Tamil issues involving India have no reason for concern in BD. And we have 28 states in India to discuss, and so in every thread we cannot find BD people commenting. Its true.
But when BD threads involve India's name, how do u expect Indians not to comment? Every news here, involves conspiracy from India. A recent thread, in which BD grown at 6% and is better than SA countries. Ur pals, here again started commenting if not for Hasina and India, BD would have achieved 10,100,1000% growth. The thread had nothing about us. Why Involve India?
Stop Involving India's name in BD local threads, and just notice (atleast try) how many Indians replying. And ask BD members not to involve India's name in replies in the thread, yo shall notice how negligible we response. Just try and let me know :)

Damn the secret plan is leaked. I had told Hasina to keep it under wraps, stupid woman :taz:. Eliminate them anyway:guns:

Indian backed targeted abduction and killing of Bangladeshi opposition leaders already started, it will further intensify after the Jan 5th, 2014.

1_r4_c3.jpg

Source: amardesh

If I were you I would be very careful in spreading propaganda against serving army officers. kalu_miah can sit and enjoy in the US while you ll be tried for treason. :lol:

have i supported the claim? I never support any rumor. I never reply or post in those threads. For example check all BDR threads. I never said anything blaming India in those threads. I only answer when i am 100% sure...

have i supported the claim? I never support any rumor. I never reply or post in those threads. For example check all BDR threads. I never said anything blaming India in those threads. I only answer when i am 100% sure...

I never said you did mate, and good thing you didn't. Kalu Miah was asking you to spread the propaganda, when he could have done it himself.

I never said you did mate, and good thing you didn't. Kalu Miah was asking you to spread the propaganda, when he could have done it himself.

Kalu miah and a few others like Al-Zakir also want armed rebellion and civil war in Bangladesh. Wonder if they would cheer from their couch in the US or go to BD to face it first hand. I think we know the answer.

Why not Bangladeshi's write letter to UN?

That will put you in indian good book, just kidding.

Why not Bangladeshi's write letter to UN?

Actually some people already did.

The guy who runs Sheikh News does actually have contacts in the Bangladesh Army and DGFI. The subsequent article from Amar Desh does indicate that selected assassinations are already taking place. The only person guilty of treason are the people engaging in these killings.

strange why all these indians here are trying this much to discard this information.

it's your neighbouring country where many innocent lives are at risk, the grave risk we got only a chunk of in the last few weeks and on Feb 28 and May 5. you aren't at all worried that such violence will be meted out to so many Bangladeshis?

oh i almost forgot you take it upon yourself to try and make your BD-based agents look clean

when we are talking about BAL, we are essentially talking about Idnia. maybe that's why the indian members alwys come here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom