What's new

Breaking: Secret plan finalized for mass killing opposition leaders/activists by BGB, RAB and DB

kalu_miah

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
বিরোধী নেতা-কর্মী হত্যার গোপন পরিকল্পনা হয়েছেঃ দায়িত্বে বিজিবি, র‍্যাব ও ডিবি |

বিরোধী নেতা-কর্মী হত্যার গোপন পরিকল্পনা হয়েছেঃ দায়িত্বে বিজিবি, র‍্যাব ও ডিবি
Secret plan finalized for mass killing opposition leaders/activists by RAB, BGB and DB

Briefly this is what this report is saying:

- From election night (Jan. 5) the killings will start to eliminate all anti-India party leaders and activists led by BGB DG Maj. Gen. Aziz and RAB ADG Col. Zia, this will go on till Jan. 10, when the new govt. will take oath
- targeted killing will take place all over the country and the victims will disappear (buried in unmarked graves)
- after the govt. is formed, the next stage will start with the help of RAW to eliminate (kill and bury) all anti-India Army officers
- Awami League leaders will either stay in 5 star hotels or near border, so in case something goes wrong, they can quickly escape to India
- this news must be disseminated to all Bangladeshi people as soon as possible so damage can be minimized

শেখনিউজ রিপোর্টঃ বিরোধী দলের মধ্যম সারির নেতা কর্মীরা গনহত্যার শিকার হতে চলেছে। গোয়েন্দা সুত্রে জানা গেছে, ভারতীয় গোয়েন্দাদের বানানো এরুপ একটি পরিকল্পনায় শেখ হাসিনা ইতিমধ্যেই সম্মতি দিয়েছেন। আর পুরো অপারেশনের দায়িত্ব পালন করবে র‍্যাব, বিজিবি ও পুলিশের ডিবি। হত্যাকাণ্ডের গুমের ঘটনা ঘটবে একাধারে। ডিজিএফআই, এনএসআই ও সাধারন পুলিশকে বিশ্বাস না করায় তাদের এই পরিকল্পনা বাস্তবায়নের বাইরে রাখা হয়েছে।

গোয়েন্দা সূত্র জানিয়েছে, নির্বাচনের রাত থেকেই দেশব্যাপী জেলা ও উপজেলা পর্যায়ের সরকার ও ভারত বিরোধী দল সমুহের নেতাদের ধরে নিয়ে গিয়ে গুম করে দেয়া হবে। এই অপারেশন চলবে নির্বাচনের পরে তথাকথিত নতুন সরকার শপথ নেয়া পর্যন্ত। এই গণহত্যার জন্য তালিকা ইতিমধ্যেই প্রস্তুত করা হয়েছে। বিজিবির মহাপরিচালক মেজর জেনারেল আজিজ এবং র‍্যাবের অতিরিক্ত মহাপরিচালক কর্নেল জিয়া এই গণহত্যার অপারেশনের মূল দায়িত্ব পেয়েছে।

নতুন সরকার গঠনের পরে ‘র’ ও শেখ হাসিনার পরিকল্পনার পরবর্তী ধাপ শুরু হবে। সেই ধাপে সেনা বাহিনীর ভারত বিরোধী অফিসারদের একইভাবে গুম করে দেয়ার আরও একটি পরিকল্পনা রয়েছে। নতুন সরকারের শপথের তারিখ ১০ জানুয়ারি নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে। অন্য কোন কারন না থাকলে এই তারিখ পরিবর্তনের সম্ভাবনা নাই।

এদিকে শেখ হাসিনা তার পরিকল্পনা বাস্তবায়নের সময়কালে নিজ দলের নেতাদের ঢাকায় অবস্থান করে হয় কোন দুতাবাসের আশ্রয়ে বা কাছাকাছি, না হয় কোন পাঁচ তারা হোটেলে না হয় সীমান্তের কাছাকাছি থাকায় পরামর্শ দিয়েছেন। এই পরিকল্পনা বাস্তবায়নে কোন সামরিক বাঁধার সম্মুখীন হলে যাতে আওয়ামী লীগের নেতারা নিজেদের রক্ষা করতে পারে সেই জন্যই এই সতর্কতা মুলক নির্দেশ। তবে তেমন কোন পরিস্থিতি হলে সীমান্ত অতিক্রমকেই প্রথম বিবেচনায় রাখা হয়েছে বলে জানা গেছে। আর এই লক্ষ্যে ৩০ জন আওয়ামী সেনা অফিসারকে বিজিবিতে বদলী করে আনা হয়েছে।

সূত্র এই পরিকল্পনাকে খুবই গুরুত্বের সাথে নিয়ে অবিলম্বে বিরোধী দল সমুহের সকল জেলা ও উপজেলা পর্যায়ের নেতাদের সুসংগঠিত হয়ে বিজিবি, র‍্যাব বা ডিবি’র যে কোন অভিযানকে মোকাবেলার পরামর্শ দিয়েছে, নতুবা দেশপ্রেমিক রাজনৈতিক শক্তির তৃণমূলের অস্তিত্ব টিকিয়ে রাখার সকল সম্ভাবনা শেষ হয়ে যাবে বলে জানিয়েছে।

Last edited:
Brother can you translate this for me

- From election night (Jan. 5) the killings will start to eliminate all anti-India party leaders and activists led by BGB DG Maj. Gen. Aziz and RAB ADG Col. Zia, this will go on till Jan. 10, when the new govt. will take oath
- targeted killing will take place all over the country and the victims will disappear (buried in unmarked graves)
- after the govt. is formed, the next stage will start with the help of RAW to eliminate (kill and bury) all anti-India Army officers
- Awami League leaders will either stay in 5 star hotels or near border, so in case something goes wrong, they can quickly escape to India
- this news must be disseminated to all Bangladeshi people as soon as possible so damage can be minimized

@kobiraaz , can you please spread this news in Basherkella facebook page, I have not seen it there. You guys need to pay close attention to Sheikhnews.com, looks like he has some inside information sources. Of course we need to verify the news, but it never hurts to be more careful. If people are alive, we can fight another day. Their goal is elimination before anyone can guess the plan, just like they did it in Pilkhana and Shapla Chattar.

Last edited:

@kobiraaz , can you please spread this news in Basherkella facebook page, I have not seen it there. You guys need to pay close attention to Sheikhnews.com, looks like he has some inside information sources. Of course we need to verify the news, but it never hurts to be more careful. If people are alive, we can fight another day. Their goal is elimination before anyone can guess the plan, just like they did it in Pilkhana and Shapla Chattar.

i dont know anyone from Basherkella. its a jamati page. They will share it soon, they have many activists.

i dont know anyone from Basherkella. its a jamati page. They will share it soon, they have many activists.

If I were you I would be very careful in spreading propaganda against serving army officers. kalu_miah can sit and enjoy in the US while you ll be tried for treason. :lol:

How this kind of secret plan get leaked with all details?

Strangely lots of secret plans with details linking to India gets leaked :lol: . I have no f**ing clue why these guys think India is important in any of this. Most Indians don't even know what's happening in Bangladesh. There would be a laughter riot if they did. :laugh:

How this kind of secret plan get leaked with all details?

Nothing is a secret in Bangladesh, the word the word secret has no meaning there. When something happens it will happen regardless to whether it's meant to stay a secret or not.

Strangely lots of secret plans with details linking to India gets leaked :lol: . I have no f**ing clue why these guys think India is important in any of this. Most Indians don't even know what's happening in Bangladesh. There would be a laughter riot if they did. :laugh:

We laugh at you, trust me, if no cares about the news we don't care. Your Indian brethren clearly care about even when we DON'T mention India. Also, do I need to bring up the thread that held a poll on whether Bangladesh likes India or not? Come on have some sharam, you are in no position to speak your Indian brothers degraded your izzat along time ago on this forum.

I just need to check my history to find that thread where ALL the Indians voted for us on the poll, and this was exposed by one of the admins/mod, now tell me if our Indian brothers don't "CARE" about us.

Last edited:
Nothing is a secret in Bangladesh, the word the word secret has no meaning there. When something happens it will happen regardless to whether it's meant to stay a secret or not.

We laugh at you, trust me, if no cares about the news we don't care. Your Indian brethren clearly care about even when we DON'T mention India. Also, do I need to bring up the thread that held a poll on whether Bangladesh likes India or not? Come on have some sharam, you are in no position to speak your Indian brothers degraded your izzat along time ago on this forum.

I just need to check my history to find that thread where ALL the Indians voted for us on the poll, and this was exposed by one of the admins/mod, now tell me if our Indian brothers don't "CARE" about us.

So bangaleshis don't like India...most Indians don't know and care about this....and that's a problem coz there's a plan in Bangladesh to eliminate anti-India people...you are a very strange dude man!

So bangaleshis don't like India...most Indians don't know and care about this....and that's a problem coz there's a plan in Bangladesh to eliminate anti-India people...you are a very strange dude man!

Steady on their slim-jim, you never read what I said properly. The PDF Indians keep on saying that they don't care about Bangladesh, that doesn't concern us. Your government seem to love us, but that's not the point here, the point is, have a look at the Bangladesh threads and see how you lot have bombarded it, even if it's not about India. Also, there was a poll which was held on this forum which asked if Bangladeshis like or hate Indians, not one Bangladesh had voted on the poll but the mod had exposed that the Indians voted for us...So, who cares about us? Oh yh..keep talking son.

Back
Top Bottom