What's new

Breaking: Sat pics shows Indian troops has intruded into mountains in Chinese side of LAC in Galwan

Indian Sources - Indian CO and 20 soldiers martyred at LAC.

Pak on Social Media and PDF - two front war. Chinese have captured Ladakh. Chinese are mighty.

Same Indian Sources - Also Chinese Killed.

Pak on Social Media and PDF -

indians dont have the slightest of common sense.

any noob knows if the Chinese army had IA prisoners and india none it meant the Chinese army dominated the battlefield on that day..

they really cant put 2 and 2 together.
Moreover, any noob can tell if Indian Army had captured a single Chinese soldier, all bollywood cameras would have been shifted to the location to capture one single glimpse of that soldier.

Indians don't leave a single opportunity to show their upper hand.Remember they released a a video of a Chinese being beaten by 20 IA soldiers.. China was quiet, but only after that video it had to release a photo of multiple Indian soldiers with tied hands/ legs lying on the ground.

China doesn't believe in showing off..

The way PM handled Doklam,
Even Doklam was handled on media.. not on the ground.

Last edited:
Wrong information. Both sides suffered casualties and detention of soldiers

India also released captured Chinese soldiers in Galwan Valley, claims Gen VK Singh
https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nat...chinese-soldiers-in-galwan-valley-claims.html

‘Post Galwan battle, Chinese soldiers were in a state of panic’
https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/post-galwan-battle-chinese-soldiers-state-panic

Wrong information ? yes? but on your side.

ok ....so both sources are indian?...... So 0% credibility .. that too written by a guy called Abhinandan Mishra...

Chinese have confirmed some casualties but no POWs.. till they confirm or IA can provide hard evidence like Pakistan Army does there is no value in what you say.

hard evidence like Indian soldier Mr Chand. handed back to the indian army with bangles and Saries...

5883d4d3eb11c.jpg

Moreover, any noob can tell if Indian Army had captured a single Chinese soldier, all bollywood cameras would have been shifted to the location to capture one single glimpse of that soldier.

they cant... that is the whole problem.. bcos it never happened.. yet they go around in circles like a dog chasing his tail...

why do you think they got so upset with this video?

Pak on Social Media and PDF - two front war. Chinese have captured Ladakh. Chinese are mighty

incorrect again...

the western media also reported this.. do you want me to repost for you education?

Last edited:
I try my best not to hurt anyone but seriously and unfortunately the neighbors we have are literally ridiculous people with no brains, common sense, but I also think this is because of other ridiculous peoples like "Arnab" and others being brainwashing the masses.

Enjoy this video from one in a million Indians.

Wrong information ? yes? but on your side.

ok ....so both sources are indian?...... So 0% credibility .. that too written by a guy called Abhinandan Mishra...

Chinese have confirmed some casualties but no POWs.. till they confirm or IA can provide hard evidence like Pakistan Army does there is no value in what you say.

hard evidence like Indian soldier Mr Chand. handed back to the indian army with bangles and Saries...

5883d4d3eb11c.jpg

they cant... that is the whole problem.. bcos it never happened.. yet they go around in circles like a dog chasing his tail...

why do you think they got so upset with this video?

incorrect again...

the western media also reported this.. do you want be repost for you education?
I would be happy to post Western media sources too. Would you like that for yours?

Lolol... Look at Google earth 3D,then tell me if you are there. Might be some old tracks from previous hikes but permanent occupation?
No Nathan Ruser has said on ASPI Discord channel, tracks were not present before June. You can DM him on twitter and ask him too directly.

Sorry to say but I completed disagreed. Both armies fought and casualties happened at both sides... India has declared but China not... So no one know who the actually gotten beaten and what happened.

Also if a tweet come from Chinese side and claiming that they have killed 47 Indians. The Thread gets highest attention by Pakistani and start cheering.

Does not matter - its fake, authentic, reliable etc.

At the same time if any information come that suits India narrative then start questioning for authentic, reliability etc..

Because India is known for fake news and propaganda fraud in the world. Look it up if Kumar, kutty or patel "experts" didn't remove it from Google.

No Nathan Ruser has said on ASPI Telegram, tracks were not present before June. You can DM him on twitter and ask him too directly.
My friend I was looking at his pics, he just drew a line and assume its a track. Its almost perpendicular, Indians upgraded from batman to spiderman? To me, it looks like soil erosion marks. Btw he said tracks, not presence though but now Indians are jumping as usual about occupation. Lol

My friend I was looking at his pics, he just drew a line and assume its a track. Its almost perpendicular, Indians upgreade from batman to spiderman. To me, it looks like soil erosion marks.
Wrong. Soil erosion has different gradient and looks entirely different. All data available clearly show it is a track

Back
Top Bottom