What's new

Breaking: Sat pics shows Indian troops has intruded into mountains in Chinese side of LAC in Galwan

I agree that China set up permanent bases in areas which both used to claim and patrol and prevented Indians from patrolling it any longer.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-r...ttack-on-indian-troops-in-galwan-river-valley

A long way of saying you lost... and your PM lied as usual

seriously why can you people think straight ?

Mark my words. In due time China will declare its Deaths as well but with 1 difference, the deaths will be below 20 like 15 or 12✌.
Now why not 5 or 6? Cause no1 will believe them.

I know Pakistani likes to troll & I find it funny bhakt get so triggered by it. But you guys are also a lot like chini bhakt when it comes to India China

And you missed the point..

it doesnt matter how many Chinese died they have the upper hand and you don’t...that is a hard fact. No matter what spin you drones do it changes nothing..

As far as losses are concerned you need to provide hard evidence. Bcos right now body on this planet believes you.

If you think PDF is bad you should see what the Arab forums and other international forums are talking about.

If it is true, Indians are merely repeating the same ploy since 1950's, "Creeping Forward" inch by inch, only to ask PLA swat them back by miles. A country that never learns.

to learn one has to have a learning curve.

A long way of saying you lost... and your PM lied as usual

seriously why can you people think straight ?

And you missed the point..

it doesnt matter how many Chinese died they have the upper hand and you don’t...that is a hard fact. No matter what spin you drones do it changes nothing..

As far as losses are concerned you need to provide hard evidence. Bcos right now body on this planet believes you.

If you think PDF is bad you should see what the Arab forums and other international forums are talking about.

I never said it matters. Read my old replies. War is all about the end results. This is just postering going on between 2 armies. Both are building where they think can stand strong.

Pak & india has gone through this phase, that's why we dont move much when border hots up.

for china/india its new thing. But for China to continue like that is impossible Cause now because of media everything is hyped. Either china will stop/retreat depending upon Indian politician response .

Or there will be intense war if modi wants to win next election. And I never saw a politician giving up his chair.

And as for loses , no evidence needed, in hand to hand combat between 100-200 men casualties will happen both sides. And here numbers were more + trained to fight. No brainer. That's why I said Chinese fanboys are just like modi bhakts.

for China to continue like that is impossible Cause now because of media everything is hyped

you really think Chinese care what some third world tinker bell media says?...

And as for loses , no evidence needed, in hand to hand combat between 100-200 men casualties will happen both sides. And here numbers were more + trained to fight. No brainer.

again your speculation no evidence. Value ZERO. Bring hard evidence and then talk.

now clearly you havent studied warfare or history.. for your education the Chinese at adept at this warefare they have done it against japs and americans in korea. It isnt just their numbers it thier skill which is superior.

That's why I said Chinese fanboys are just like modi bhakts.

may be.. but just about every global think tank thinks indian military has issues as to performance.

you really think Chinese care what some third world tinker bell media says?...

again your speculation no evidence. Value ZERO. Bring hard evidence and then talk.

Oh man , you're not reading what I'm saying.
Media is for modi, if media makes or breaks a political career. So it matters a lot for modi how his actions are relayed in front of Indians.

And as for casualties evidence I'm quoting what I said

"Mark my words. In due time China will declare its Deaths as well but with 1 difference, the deaths will be below 20 like 15 or 12✌.
Now why not 5 or 6? Cause no1 will believe them."

And I only believe Indian/ Chinese army official press. I guess we have to wait for it. Chinese have declined to declare their casualties officially. So guess we have to wait until they issue official statement.

you really think Chinese care what some third world tinker bell media
now clearly you havent studied warfare or history.. for your education the Chinese at adept at this warefare they have done it against japs and americans in korea. It isnt just their numbers it thier skill which is superior.

may be.. but just about every global think tank thinks indian military has issues as to performance.

Ok can you give me an example where Chinese fought in 200-300 numbers and didn't got any casualties?

"Mark my words. In due time China will declare its Deaths as well but with 1 difference, the deaths will be below 20 like 15 or 12✌.
Now why not 5 or 6? Cause no1 will believe them.

and again ... so what?..

did it change what happened?

Ok can you give me an example where Chinese fought in 200-300 numbers and didn't got any casualties?

where did you get 200 to 300 from? ...

And I only believe Indian/ Chinese army official press

Good because your surgical strikes story were a shameless lie... your army clarifed it no more "enhanced" artillery strikes...

but interesting bolly wood video

and again ... so what?..

did it change what happened?

where did you get 200 to 300 from? ...

Ok so 20 died 10 captured I guess? Sorry if my numbers not correct. So atleast there were 30 soldiers confirmed . Right ?

Give me an history in Chinese army where, they fought 40-50 soldiers hand to hand and didn't got any casualties.

Already replied, read my above posts

exactly.

So no credibility

it is dangerous to speculate on facts that are fundamentally compromised. on 27 feb u found out the hard way.

Give me an history in Chinese army where, they fought 40-50 soldiers and didn't got any casualties.

any thing is possible..

on 27 Feb despite being the 4 largest air-force you lost 2 front line planes, a helo and had to back down where as PAF that wasnt even 10th largest with clearly inferior equipment lost nothing.

Their defence minister calls then hanuman army .

i am sure indian soldiers are X men....

You are showing me a 2D pic and telling me about geography, you can't tell contours on a flat pic unless you draw out the contour lines mate. Hahahahhaha. I didn't know soil erosion flows horizontally.

View attachment 644713

This pic is exactly the one in Nathan's twitter, I just added comments, Indian base is located at a eroded mountain face. That line is another erosion line mate. Unless you are now SPIDERMAN. lol
Countour lines are clearly present in first pic.
Anyways new high resl pic I gave clrarly blows your theory.
Plus India has captured far more impregnable peaks with even entrenched enemy troops like Point 5770 in Siachen from Pakistan which had an almost entire vertical face.

Countour lines are clearly present in first pic.
Anyways new high resl pic I gave clrarly blows your theory.
Plus India has captured far more impregnable peaks with even entrenched enemy troops like Point 5770 in Siachen from Pakistan which had an almost entire vertical face.
Apparently you don't understand that contour lines are 'drawn' on 2D maps to show height, you can't tell contour by just looking at a picture genius, did you fail geography. Hahahahah hahahaha.
images

Apparently you don't understand that contour lines are 'drawn' on 2D maps to show height, you can't tell contour by just looking at a picture genius, did you fail geography. Hahahahah hahahaha.
images
Wrong
Directional orientation of contours can be ascertained too.

Anyways you have compeltely failed to provide an ounce of proof for your soil erosion theory whereas I have provide high resolution pics by two of the world's greatest public IMINT experts (detresfa and ruser) who all agree it is a path

Indian has yet to mobilize their most elite and decorated regiment “ The Bollywood Force”. I think due to Crona Virus they are underground, otherwise there is nothing on this earth that can stop Bollywood force.

Back
Top Bottom