What's new

Breaking: Sat pics shows Indian troops has intruded into mountains in Chinese side of LAC in Galwan

Wrong
Directional orientation of contours can be ascertained too.

Anyways you have compeltely failed to provide an ounce of proof for your soil erosion theory whereas I have provide high resolution pics by two of the world's greatest public IMINT experts (detresfa and ruser) who all agree it is a path
I am not sure if you passed geography, the line could represent a river if seen from the top, it doesn't show depth information.

You just copied pasted form Nathan the 20 year old who also happened to say Indians bombed nothing in Balakot. Hahahahahah

I just showed you a 3D picture taken from the same Nathan Twitter showing the eroded area near Indian camp which also coincides with the erosion lines. Are you claiming to be spiderman now? Lol.

There is no point for foot soldiers to hike hours up a 500 meters steep mountain just to observe, which can be easily done with a cheap DJI drone. Nothing more than a headline news to arouse low IQ bunch to be proud Indian.

I am not sure if you passed geography, the line could represent a river if seen from the top, it doesn't show depth information.

You just copied pasted form Nathan the 20 year old who also happened to say Indians bombed nothing in Balakot. Hahahahahah

I just showed you a 3D picture taken from the same Nathan Twitter showing the eroded area near Indian camp which also coincides with the erosion lines. Are you claiming to be spiderman now? Lol.
Wrong the eroded area has different orientation to track and both the two best public IMINT analyst to exist have confirmed it is a track.

Wrong the eroded area has different orientation to track and both the two best public IMINT analyst to exist have confirmed it is a track.
Prove to me its wrong and not erosion. BEST? SO YOU ACCEPT INDIAN BOMBED NOTHING IN. Balakot? Lololpl

Prove to me its wrong and not erosion. BEST? SO YOU ACCEPT INDIAN BOMBED NOTHING IN. Balakot? Lololpl
You need to prove your claim. My claim is supported by two best OSINT experts and yours is not.

And yes Nathan Ruser is right about Balakot

You need to prove your claim. My claim is supported by two best OSINT experts and yours is not.

The same OSiNT expert said India bombed nothing in Balakot. Means you accepting that now?

So mean Pulwama was a total Indian loss? Hahahhahahahahaha

The same OSiNT expert said India bombed nothing in Balakot. Means you accepting that now?

So mean Pulwama was a total Indian loss? Hahahhahahahahaha
Of course I accept that bombs might have missed in Baalkot due to a simple error in GPS coordinate input system.

Of course I accept that bombs might have missed in Baalkot due to a simple error in GPS coordinate input system.
Hahahah simple error huh? Or maybe you were bombing trees to tell your people you retaliated? Just like you told Indian we retreated from Doklam and Galwan? Lolol

As I said earlier, Indians might have climbed to reach the top, this doesn't prove that you have occupied that area. To prove an occupation you must:

1 - show structures across the LAC;
2 - show previous pictures that don't show those structures; and
3 - provide us an explanation how such a permanent structure will benefit you guys.

Even if there are structures, they will be of no use, because you need a constant supply line to keep your soldiers present there. The point that you show as the starting point of the climb, it is very well in sight of the Chinese because of the points they have taken back from you. It will be very difficult for your soldiers to continue their presence there. It is not a ground post that soldiers can change duties and the supply lines are continuous.

China took back the land.. do you see the supply lines behind the structures on that piece of land? Of course yes, and that's called permanent presence until you convince them to move back.

China took back the land..
It only measures 1 acre so it is not if any valueespecially as we have no direct access to taht land as it was on opposue side of bank.
Also we have positioned snipers on their heights and flanked Chinese resupply routes

It only measures 1 acre so it is not if any valueespecially as we have no direct access to taht land as it was on opposue side of bank.
Also we have positioned snipers on their heights and flanked Chinese resupply routes
You didn't read my comment completely..

Snipers do need supplies.. you don't just place them where it is difficult to provide them with enough supplies.

Secondly, snipers are good at LoC where both armies are free to use firearms. Chinese are slowly entering your claimed territory (whether its one acre or 1000 acre doesn't matter). It has established permanent camps and there are ample number of supplies available to the forward posts. You can't do jack. If your sniper opens fire and a Single Chinese soldier dies as a result, you know what will happen to your snipers who will not find enough time to go back to the base without getting hit by a drone strike (most likely). That will be the start of a small skirmish and God knows if that remains a small skirmish.

The amount of force Chinese have put there in the mountains, and the important 1 acre land that they have captured, your soldiers will die burning due to explosions.

Its not the size of the land, its the point they have snatched from you. But since BJP doesn't educate its trolls, you guys will not understand it easily.

====================================

An example of delusional Indians:

upload_2020-6-27_20-16-47.png

Back
Top Bottom