What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

Railway people gave them free accommodation, so yeah they are no loner on footpath. Talk about being thankless :disagree:

Whatever helps you sleep better and reduce your blood pressure. We don't want another Pakistani in our hospital now, do we? :)
I am not interested in your filthy hospitals, I have got lot better option, fleecing money all in the name of so called cheap medical treatment, you bastards cost my aunty over eight million yet you could not provide her proper correct treatment and she ended up loosing her life, I wish if I could get hold of that bastard Indian doctor.

Calm down bro, gaali deke kya bhala hoga, tera ya tere desh ka.
If a family of Indians had gone unplanned without any hotel reservations to Karachi, and were forced to stay on the streets; there would be a high probability that they would be either mugged, killed, raped, Kidnapped, etc.
Karachi is lot safer than Mumbai and Delhi the rape capital of the world, kindly get your facts right.

I am not interested in your filthy hospitals, I have got lot better option, fleecing money all in the name of so called cheap medical treatment, you bastards cost my aunty over eight million yet you could not provide her proper correct treatment and she ended up loosing her life, I wish if I could get hold of that bastard Indian doctor.
angry-muslim-man-2.jpg

Karachi is lot safer than Mumbai and Delhi the rape capital of the world, kindly get your facts right.
and I am the president of the Unites States :lol:

ehhh NVM the Pakistani family by sleeping on a footpath in India had expressed solidarity with thousands of Indian brothers and sisters who actually sleep on footpaths every night.

Are you sure about that?

Thats why you have pakistani rangers, a paramilitary force deployed in Karachi to reduce crime?
Perhaps, you need to better inform yourself on at least internal issues, forget your neighbouring countries for the moment.
Search "10 most violent/dangerous cities in the world" on google and be shocked to see 'safer than Mumbai' Karachi in the list.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are still living in lot better conditions than an ordinary Indian, and whatever we have gone thru in the last few years, don't worry we are coming out of it and world knows when we come out where our concentration would be.

Keep laughing...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Come out of your dreams buddy!!!

Pakistan has lower per capita income than India, has lesser forex, 1/10th of our economy..... and surprise surprise...

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

In ALL HDI INDICATORS, you guys are worse than India.

Poor Pakistanis are living worse life than Indians

| Human Development Reports :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Come out of your dreams buddy!!!

Pakistan has lower per capita income than India, has lesser forex, 1/10th of our economy..... and surprise surprise...

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

In ALL HDI INDICATORS, you guys are worse than India.

Poor Pakistanis are living worse life than Indians

| Human Development Reports :lol:
So much your obsessions with the report, so how many millionaires are living in slums, indiots trying to prove nothing here, so much talk about this report and that report yet still living can't feed more than 700 million which is also three times more the total population of Pakistan.

So much your obsessions with the report, so how many millionaires are living in slums, indiots trying to prove nothing here, so much talk about this report and that report yet still living can't feed more than 700 million which is also three times more the total population of Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl:

Skywalker hmm..... no wonder posting figures from sky...

if you didn't know, India has 172 million poor....

there you go..... Why India's poverty rate has fallen to 12.4% - Rediff.com Business

Did you ever ask about father, he could be a Pakistani.
Chances of your father being an Indian is more than vice versa....but alas even that could not save you from nude frisking in international airports :lol:

Again same shit source aka indiot source..
At least these are 2015 sources...most of the times you p@kis have habit of quoting stone age sources

Chances of your father being an Indian is more than vice versa....but alas even that could not save you from nude frisking in international airports :lol:

At least these are 2015 sources...most of the times you p@kis have habit of quoting stone age sources
Now chanakiya is showing his true colours, we all know how Indians being treated at European airports, I know I can't ask a dog to be a human so be happy as dog, looks like you had a true Indian dad.

Now chanakiya is showing his true colours, we all know how Indians being treated at European airports, I know I can't ask a dog to be a human so be happy as dog, looks like you had a true Indian dad.
When people resort to abuse, I know that I have p!ssed them off...makes me feel good....but again as I said before don't lose your temper, you may end up in Indian hospital and we don't want another Pakistani burden.

Back
Top Bottom