What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

When people resort to abuse, I know that I have p!ssed them off...makes me feel good....but again as I said before don't lose your temper, you may end up in Indian hospital and we don't want another Pakistani burden.
You are wasting your time arguing with this guy. He's either trolling or he has VERY little knowledge on happenings around him.

When people resort to abuse, I know that I have p!ssed them off...makes me feel good....but again as I said before don't lose your temper, you may end up in Indian hospital and we don't want another Pakistani burden.
Piss me about what mr. Internet warrior, of course I can't change the fact about chanakiyas, well god forbid me to end up being treated in a filthy cheap labour Indian hospital, have you forgotten your countrymen were rescued by Pakistanis from Somalis with their hard earned money despite of knowing the fact that we are helping chanakiyas the most unthankful beings on planet earth, thanks to almighty I was born in an independent Muslim country with. No Hindu living around me, I can breath fresh air.

You are wasting your time arguing with this guy. He's either trolling or he has VERY little knowledge on happenings around him.
Yes all the sane ppl are living in India while the rest of the world is still trying to figure out what's happening around them, this must be because of some Vedic tech..what a pea brains Indians have become.

indians and pakistanis convinced about their societies being developed. :lol:

Honestly, it is a matter of shame that slowly we are turning more intolerant day by day that from our neighors..,,It is a matter of shame to us..

Why ? We are very respectful of all tourists except pakistani. I am quite proud of what happened. Giving people the respect they deserve is how it should be.

Thanks to the bl00dy Shiv Sena. They seem to have put the fear of God into Mumbaites and thus hotels etc are crap scared to accommodate Pakistanis.

When are they going to stop playing politics for a few brownie points?

One wonders why the people of Mumbai still support Shiv Sena even after this ? :cheesy:

Can it be possible that Mumbaikars actually think like the Shiv Sainiks ? :lol:

Maybe they were reminded of David Healy who arrived in Mumbai for Recon with his new Wife :coffee:

use airbnb.

But that too is unlikely to work. Knowing they are pakistanis who on earth will give them room in Mumbai :cheesy:

You must either be crazy or desperate.

Shit , Mumbaikars do not give out rooms to Kashmiris !!!! :cheesy: ..... aur yeah tho pakistani that.
Even i wont get a Hotel in Delhi, if don't show Passaport and Identity..People are wary of foreigners after what happened in 26/11,No small hotel/Lodge owner would take the risk,instead they will refuse and say no rooms.They could have stayed in Railway Guest Waiting room,they have good facilities.
Or they could have gone to a 3 star hotel where the hotel staff are willing to risk,since they have legal firms to back them up.

Chances of your father being an Indian is more than vice versa....but alas even that could not save you from nude frisking in international airports :lol:

At least these are 2015 sources...most of the times you p@kis have habit of quoting stone age sources

LOL at the pussy Indiot .
Your own ambasador was anally probed by america DWL :rofl:
Wow up the bum :rofl::rofl:
Devyani Khobragade Ripped hole :rofl:

Hahahahahahahah seems like shes used to it hahahahahahahahahahah

Oh how forgetful of me, it's the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena that dictate your foreign policy '
Indeed India has become a gutter under the smoke of secularism , democracy and all else.
Secularism,Demoracrcy lessons Coming from a Country which calls itself as Islamic Republic,We must be doing right i guess.Even our enemies are worried about us.Why?

LOL at the pussy Indiot .
Your own ambasador was anally probed by america DWL :rofl:
Wow up the bum :rofl::rofl:
Devyani Khobragade Ripped hole :rofl:

Hahahahahahahah
You do know that its a fake video of a USA citizen being strip searched.

what a silly reply !!

again i ask, which muslim rapist were you talking of?? there was none in the december 2012 case.
The Underaged who was let off death penalty and sent to Juvenile correction center,is a Muslim.He was the one who ripped open her intestines. in case you dont know the case.

indians find it difficult to get hotel rooms in cities like delhi , mumbai and bangalore without advance booking ..cut your bs rants .
Last time i tried directly going to a Decent hotel in PaharGunj area of New Delhi, they refused simply, because i didn't have advance booking. i had to then call up my Delhi friends and stay with them and people here complain that someone didnt get lodging?:hitwall:

Last time i tried directly going to a Decent hotel in PaharGunj area of New Delhi, they refused simply, because i didn't have advance booking. i had to then call up my Delhi friends and stay with them and people here complain that someone didnt get lodging?:hitwall:

faced a similar situation in delhi ..u won't find a decent room in indian metros without advance booking , i finally stayed in the railway lodge :lol:

faced a similar situation in delhi ..u won't find a decent room in indian metros without advance booking , i finally stayed in the railway lodge :lol:
Thats a sure given, if you are new and don't speak the local lingo, you will get fleeced.Thankfully i have friends in All metro cities i make it a point to inform them before coming,just in case if i can't find a hotel..
AP Bhavan is a Decent place,has good food,Lodging ,a/c etc. Do look it up if you are in Delhi.

How about you, read my post again? Or is "planning your trip",an alien word for your kind?

upload_2015-10-17_3-5-34.png

H

Hi,

Then you're just wasting my time. Before commenting please gather info first

Maybe I'm wasting your time & mine, maybe you prefer to live in your make believe world where that happened. Setting the record straight, not interested in a meaningless discussion.

This whole case smacks of being fake.

Will any sane man, traveling with his wife and kids, in a country that Pakistan calls its enemy state, go to a city without advanced hotel reservation? Or will his Indian relative / friend let him do that?

Second, will the Indian consulate issue visa to this family from Pakistan without asking where they are going to stay?

If this did happen as reported, just read the Kissinger quote in byline below.

Back
Top Bottom