What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

What exactly is Iran going to do? All well and good to threaten but unless you actually do something, this is all bluster.

Time will tell what Iran will do. Do you expect something to happen instantaneously to please you?
Like I say, you should worry about the state of your country at the moment.

What exactly is Iran going to do? All well and good to threaten but unless you actually do something, this is all bluster.

The longer we wait the bigger the response will be. Whether Iran wants it or not, they have to respond in a huge and disproportionate matter. A couple dead Soldiers or a couple destroyed bases is not going to do it. The hardcore supporters, for instance Hezbollah in Lebanon says they are waiting for orders to avenge his death and would gladly become martyrs avenging him. In Iran everyone wants revenge. The militants he trained in Iraq wants revenge.

If IRGC don't do something big and unlike anything we have ever seen before, they will lose support of not only regular people like me and other Iranians, but also important followers like Hezbollah fighters. Wether they want it or not, they have to deliver something huge

The longer we wait the bigger the response will be. Whether Iran wants it or not, they have to respond in a huge and disproportionate matter. A couple dead Soldiers or a couple destroyed bases is not going to do it. The hardcore supporters, for instance Hezbollah in Lebanon says they are waiting for orders to avenge his death and would gladly become martyrs avenging him. In Iran everyone wants revenge. The militants he trained in Iraq wants revenge.

If IRGC don't do something big and unlike anything we have ever seen before, they will lose support of not only regular people like me and other Iranians, but also important followers like Hezbollah fighters. Wether they want it or not, they have to deliver something huge

Same goes for Trump...
In the End... For both to survive... they will die...

The Paradox of Collapse.

Stop pretending Iran is a superpower. Iranian regime is not suicidal. For all their bluster, they haven’t done much.

Same goes for Trump...
In the End... For both to survive... they will die...

The Paradox of Collapse.

It's not the same for Trump. To quote Qasem: "We are children of war, we are a nation of martyrdom"

Americans cant fight. Give them resistance and they will start crying like their sailors cried when they got captured.

In the end, they want to go back to their homes and play fortnite, have a beer with their pals, watch netflix etc.

During Iran-Iraq war, Iranians voluntarily walked on mines because we didn't have the necessary equipment. We are not afraid of war

Do you speak Arabic?
Yes

I believe Iran isn't going to risk it's military destruction in direct confrontation, they'll use proxies whilst they seek to build nukes, if they already have them they'll obviously make it public.

If you fire your missiles, no matter what damage you bring. Eventually their response would destroy you.

Yes

I believe Iran isn't going to risk it's military destruction in direct confrontation, they'll use proxies whilst they seek to build nukes, if they already have them they'll obviously make it public.

If you fire your missiles, no matter what damage you bring. Eventually their response would destroy you.

You see, you cant go on public tv like that and promise what he did, if you intent to only use proxies. If they do, everyone in Iran will lose respect for IRGC

Stop pretending Iran is a superpower. Iranian regime is not suicidal. For all their bluster, they haven’t done much.

Why don't you mind your own business? Iran can take care of itself and it doesn't need to hear a sermon from an Australian. Last time I checked your country is being barbequed.

General Soleimani was killed on an official diplomatic mission, on invitation from Iraqi states, who tried to mediate between Iran, Saudi and USA.

In short, Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi accuses Trump of deceiving him in order to assassinate Suleimani. Trump, according to P.M. lied about wanting a diplomatic solution in order to get Suleimani on a plane to Baghdad in the open, where he was summarily executed.

8ff28c7f8f3e7293e7d1a63d4f555ab4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom