What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

MQM munafiqat lanat on them

Nawaz Sharif Bhagora , in UK
Altaf Mota , fattie , in UK

Showbaz Sharif's money stored in UK unfrozen in Nov 2021

It is logical that a conspiracy is conjured up overseas

MQM back stabbing the PTI partnership who helped build Karachi so much in last 2-3 years and special package truly a pathetic move

Arshad Sharif says he has just seen the letter and it clearly mentioned the vote of no confidence and the fact that Pakistan will see relaxations internationally if the motion succeeds but will face consequences, if it fails.

It also mentioned Prime Minister's visit to Russia and their concerns. They also talked about regime change openly.

This has been shared officially on record with foreign office and therefore should be considered as national security issue and military is bound to stand behind PM of Pakistan. There is no other way around to this now.

Abh samajh aya ke “unki” kapien kiyun tang gaye…

I don’t understand all this anti Military sentiments here, I mean why should the military try to remove the current government and play in to hands of foreign agencies, we haven’t read any proper proofs. If Imran Khan failed, then it’s the failure of his personal performance and collective incompetence of his party. They must learn from their failure and come back with betterment!

It was an orchestrated no confidence motion to remove him, if he is removed Pakistan problems will be solved if he is not removed there will be severe consequences for Pakistan.

The letter is actually wordings of a 2 way official conversation between Pakistani side and American side. ( minutes of conversation are also recorded).

The no condidence motion was done on their behalf whether it was directly done by CIA through their local players only or it was done in a much broader manner where certain section of our establishment was involved ( from the events that transpired I am sure they have their involvement).

COAS left directly from PM house to Peshawar headquarters where he will meet gen faiz. ( correct me if I am wrong). Also PM was told by the COAS to postpone his address to the nation as he was going to expose everything.

And you are complaining about the lack of moral which khan participated and supported is now dethroning khan? What did you expect? Again, it is his own doing.

It's not so much his own doing but the nature of politics. Yes, he has F'ed up on many occasions and is stubborn too but laying complete blame on him is rather unfair.

The system itself is complete trash with trash politicians, trash voters with limited thinking power, trash society that always favors greed and blame-shifting instead of accountability.

People who see free food and jump on it like no tomorrow.People who are eating carefree while a dead body is just steps away from them.

Don't just blame IK for our amazingly abhorrent people. He wasn't sent here to save us.

As it is said, you are what you eat. Similarly, you get the politicians you deserve. In the case of Pakistan, it deserves to be ruled by NS / Zardari or stay under the army's sword.

It was an orchestrated no confidence motion to remove him, if he is removed Pakistan problems will be solved if he is not removed there will be severe consequences for Pakistan.

The letter is actually wordings of a 2 way official conversation between Pakistani side and American side. ( minutes of conversation are also recorded).

The no condidence motion was done on their behalf whether it was directly done by CIA through their local players only or it was done in a much broader manner where certain section of our establishment was involved ( from the events that transpired I am sure they have their involvement).

COAS left directly from PM house to Peshawar headquarters where he will meet gen faiz. ( correct me if I am wrong). Also PM was told by the COAS to postpone his address to the nation as he was going to expose everything.
What can he do now? Other than unconditionally support IK to keep him in power, this will be setting a really bad precedent. IK should just go, and live to fight another day.

Guys keep sending remmitances to your family but make sure that word is sent across all Overseas Pakistani platforms to pull out from Roshan Digital Account.

We must remember that in 1998 Nawaz Sharif froze all dollar assets of Pakistanis. These crooks will loot the economy and they will be coming for your dollars.

Woow I thought all the years no power on earth can undo Pakistan anything, preached and teached by ISPR on daily Basis and now they are afraid of US consequences? Strange to believe ! Still I can’t believe it !

is PM going to launch a missile on the country for his removal? or launch a similar counterattack on that country?
why wasting time and resources on futile exercise?
propaganda stunt to keep him alive in the media when has already lost the match.

It's not so much his own doing but the nature of politics. Yes, he has F'ed up on many occasions and is stubborn too but laying complete blame on him is rather unfair.

The system itself is complete trash with trash politicians, trash voters with limited thinking power, trash society that always favors greed and blame-shifting instead of accountability.

People who see free food and jump on it like no tomorrow.People who are eating carefree while a dead body is just steps away from them.

Don't just blame IK for our amazingly abhorrent people. He wasn't sent here to save us.

As it is said, you are what you eat. Similarly, you get the politicians you deserve. In the case of Pakistan, it deserves to be ruled by NS / Zardari or stay under the army's sword.
I am pointing out his mistakes that brought his own downfall. He has no one to blame but himself only.

He chose to go with the systems and chose those mafias; not to mention as lackey of main establishments. What did you expect? That they betrayed you? Shocker for siding with corrupt peoples that betrayed you.

I am amazed by the naivety of imranistan.

How about a change org petition ? These petitions would really be a morale booster for IK and twitter ki fauj will make sure that it reaches everywhere
You think that would affect the outcome or tell fauj how disappointed and betrayed I feel? I have had 20 years of hope that Pakistan will eventually move ahead. I have none now. I have given up on Pakistan.

😂 😂 😂 😂 Relevant without doubts
IMG-20220313-WA0031.jpg

What can he do now? Other than unconditionally support IK to keep him in power, this will be setting a really bad precedent. IK should just go, and live to fight another day.

What he should do is go ruthlessly against the involved in this sponsored coup just like Erdogan did.

He is not going anywhere that is clear ( the way I see things).

What he should do is go ruthlessly against the involved in this sponsored coup just like Erdogan did.

He is not going anywhere that is clear ( the way I see things).
He needs muscle for that, now it all depends if Bajwa is willing to provide the muscle. If he can get rid of these three heads of the same snake for good. It will solve all the future problems Pakistan is going to face.

Back
Top Bottom