What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

I listened to Kashif earlier today and he was not convinced by all the letter fiasco. However, after coming back from the meeting his stance has changed, which means the letter is not a hoax.

It is not.

Islamabad high court at this hour blocked the full content from going public.

Its fake letter being circulated, it was already clarified earlier today by fawwad chaudhary infact yesterday in their presser..

This was deliberately circulated.

It is not.

Islamabad high court just blocked the full content from going public.

This was deliberately circulated.
An now seeing it circulated here...i guess the instruction is to play down the situation, already seeing it in media too exept for those journalist who were taken into confidence today although soon they will be asked too to keep mum..

Prime Minister Imran Khan announced on Wednesday that he would show a "letter" he brandished at the PTI's March 27 power show, purportedly containing evidence of a foreign conspiracy against the government, to senior journalists and the government's allies.

He made the revelation while addressing a ceremony for the launch of the e-passport facility in Islamabad.

In the PTI’s public meeting in Islamabad on Sunday, the premier had pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and waved it at the crowd, claiming it was evidence of an “international conspiracy” being hatched to topple his government.

“Foreign funding is being used to change the government. Money is coming from abroad and people inside the country are being used. Some of them are unaware they are being used and some are intentionally using this money against us,” he had alleged.

During today's ceremony, the prime minister also touched upon the current political crisis in the country, stating that this was "nothing new" in a parliamentary democracy.

"People lose confidence in their party," he said, adding that a no-confidence motion was a "democratic" move.

"But this is a foreign imported conspiracy. And it started when people from abroad started controlling Pakistan through telephone calls. They cannot tolerate a leadership that works in the people's interest."

More to follow

This is developing story.
I despise "dawn", "geo", "Friday times", "tribune" all of these rags in one form or another have been the recipients of foreign funding through foreign governments, their sponsored ngos, without any qualms. I do not trust their reporting at all. No one ever held them responsible for this treason.

An now seeing it circulated here...i guess the instruction is to play down the situation, already seeing it in media too exept for those journalist who were taken into confidence today although soon they will be asked too to keep mum..
This, I have been talking about this since the letter thing came out and Hamid Mir has been on top regarding discrediting the letter and we all know who unleashed Hamid Mir after he abused the same people??

he has already seen contents of the letter shared with jurnos at PM House earlier today.
No not the full letter just parts of it were released to the anchors.

It is not exactly a letter but a word to word conversation between Pakistani side and American side.

The minutes of the conversation were recorded.

Possibly the letter, can't confirm though.
View attachment 828684

TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT.
Fake.

I should have mentioned: No official US correspondence will have "America" in it. Officially there is no country called "America". It is always "United States Of America". POTUS - President of the United States

Last edited:
Reason is the establishment wants a perpetual revolving door of civilian PMs, which ensures their continued hold on power and no one civilian individual with longevity to bring about a real change to threaten the status quo in which establishment is sitting pretty.

This is very different. This No confidence motion was a direct coup attempt against sitting government on foreign instructions.

We know the political side of the characters involved, rest is to determine who else was involved.

Back
Top Bottom