What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

Breaking: Islamabad-bound PIA plane goes missing, sources
CzEkYDzWIAAEJ1X.jpg
RIP.

Always in threes

One more crash to happen in the next month

That is the oddest metric in the world

Inalillah

Are you pointing to another plane crash last month having Brazilian first division football team on board? :( this is second one so one more to go?

Thats true, but what I meant was that usually there are reason why flying Luftansa is more expensive than German wings, but yes, there are many safe cheap airlines out there.
was not the problem with german wings crash blamed on pilot being crazy... unless they have series of machine faults/near mishaps that I am not aware of, I wont be able to know if they have less safety standard than lufthansa.

btw PIA is not low cost airline.. its a full service airline. My point was, let the regulator have high level of baseline standard that every airline is forced to adhere to, there is enough room for competing in other areas(comfort, support etc) which can differentiate the price.

Are you pointing to another plane crash last month having Brazilian first division football team on board? :( this is second one so one more to go?

I think you are one of the few people that understands me. I'm really sad baaji. :(

Like really, I feel like absolute shit.

Terrorism must not be ruled out, considering the hostility Pakistan is getting from both east and west.

JJ was a patriot. His time came and he went. No one lives a second less or more for the time prescribed by Allah. We should not morn his death rather celebrate his life.

What frustrate me that we keep on losing the patriots and the good among us , but the bastards, traitors, sell outs are sticking to us like leeches.

PIA is worst record of crashes for international we have choices to select the best one but for local there are not much choices. What a lost

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom