What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

If ANA can't handle a simple border dispute situation with an established government without escalating it to humiliation, how can they ever face the rugged and stern Taliban in their own territory? All the hundreds of billions of dole have brought this much to the relevant folks. I hope this should open the eyes of the US policy makers if they are still left with ones...

Nobody is looking at the motives of this move of Kabul. Apart from other reasons one main reason is to create rift among Pashtuns on both sides of Durand Line as Pashtuns being in majority in Afghanistan still have cordial relations with their Pakistani brethren and that is why ANA has targeted civilian population on Pakistani side. No wonder the sick minded rascals in Kabul as advised by their masters have initiated a very dirty game. Also majority of foot soldiers in ATs are of Pashtun descent and this move of ANA is concentrating on bringing in ATs under pressure as with border escalation in full swing with Pakistan, any action by ATs wud be dubbed as supportive of Pakistan against Afghanistan and it would surely be given damn hype on Afghan media.

It will end peacefully....

I dont think afghans can take these posts back by force...

They will have to come to table....
And beg

I'm worried about the LOC erupting at the same time as well.

RIP Shaheed

pakistani-relatives-carry-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-was-in-picture-id540140396

pakistani-military-officials-bury-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-picture-id540140446

pakistani-government-and-military-officials-offer-funeral-prayers-for-picture-id540140010

Meanwhile in Afghanistan

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044034

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044040

LOOKS LIKE FAKE ARTICLE. If I was PA & AFGA and they are wise they would negotiate under big daddy USA.

Its still PA and ANA facing each other and there is no point of negotiations as we were building gate on our own side and ANA started the firing on them even having informed by Pakistan two days ago. Any sane mind wouldnt have done so but when its pre planned so it is being executed by ANA as per script.

So Ur going to Nuke bomb Afghanistan nuke 50K foreigners including Nato troops. Good luck with that as it sounds an impotent threat.

Who said anything about nuking? We are not US of A who used nukes against a non nuclear nation Japan. He said Afghanistan will have to respect Pakistan which happens to be nuclear powered as well.

PAF needs to bomb the goons in Kabul. They are the ones acting on Indian commands and will only learn the error of their ways when their own lives are in danger.

Pathetic escalation, no winners at the end. We are becomig a laughing stock of the rest of the world.

Though it's a blessing in disguise for the keyboard warriors, who will shit their pants the moment they hear a boom.
I agree. Wish your government had thought of that. You have killed Pakistanis. A serving major in uniform amongst them. There will be hell to pay.

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.

Don't worry Bro,Hafiz Saeed is still alive...... Mujahedeen will start the Party in Kashmir,to teach some lesson to Indian Army.

I agree. Wish your government had thought of that. You have killed Pakistanis. A serving major in uniform amongst them. There will be hell to pay.

In war you have casualties! you kill Afghans, they will kill you back.

Anyways, I am not too worried to be frank, this will calm down within a day, talking are ongoing behind the scenes its just that PDF is war mongering.

Back
Top Bottom