What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Pathetic escalation, no winners at the end. We are becomig a laughing stock of the rest of the world.

Though it's a blessing in disguise for the keyboard warriors, who will shit their pants the moment they hear a boom.
Our normal civilian is fed up and tired with your terrorism and is equally capable of whipping your afghan butt just like our army. May be someday you will face me in real life.

I have to disagree dear. If anything, This is makes you guys look bad, Not us.

Lets hope this ends soon.

Here is a simile as to who looks worse.

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.
Say clearly, is Pakistan army working for India now?? I know they do for us

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act for responsibly.

Makes sense?

Sometimes the adult has to teach the child a lesson, consider this a well deserved albeit quite late lesson.

Say clearly, is Pakistan army working for India now?? I know they do for us

We used to work for you, the moment that CSF stops, so does our service :)

I don't know what those Afghans were thinking. This is bloody ridiculous!

So did we kill all those manning the post or did they simply run off? o_O
Well to me the amusing part is what's the hell Afghanistan was thinking.... That just simply made the army moving which our billions of dollars couldn't.

Afghan Check post on Fire :D as Pakistani artillery score direct hits on mountain tops!

13460882_582943138538415_1711998_o.jpg

If ANA can't handle a simple border dispute situation with an established government without escalating it to humiliation, how can they ever face the rugged and stern Taliban in their own territory? All the hundreds of billions of dole have brought this much to the relevant folks. I hope this should open the eyes of the US policy makers if they are still left with ones...

I hope it ends peacefully. It's sad to see this.

It will end peacefully....

I dont think afghans can take these posts back by force...

They will have to come to table....
And beg

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?
Oh Pakistan isn't fighting back. Trust me, You'd know if it did. What we're doing is called restraining.

This one's on you guys.

Back
Top Bottom