What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

RIP Shaheed

pakistani-relatives-carry-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-was-in-picture-id540140396

pakistani-military-officials-bury-the-coffin-of-an-army-officer-who-picture-id540140446

pakistani-government-and-military-officials-offer-funeral-prayers-for-picture-id540140010

Meanwhile in Afghanistan

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044034

afghan-protesters-burn-a-pakistani-flag-during-a-demonstration-in-picture-id540044040
Oversea Pushtoon Pakistanis have reacted in a very unique way. I wish i could post that video but because of some beeeeeeps I might end up getting a negative rating, though its their daily use language actually.
PS: They havent burnt any Afghani Flag.

Anyways, I am not too worried to be frank, this will calm down within a day, talking are ongoing behind the scenes its just that PDF is war mongering.

Well U may be not but likes of me are damn worried as loss of lives on both sides is totally deplorable and uncalled for.

Oversea Pushtoon Pakistanis have reacted in a very unique way. I wish i could post that video but because of some beeeeeeps I might end up getting a negative rating, though its their daily use language actually.
PS: They havent burnt any Afghani Flag.
You dont have to post it, but you can give us the link - just type '(REMOVE)' in the middle of the link.

In war you have casualties! you kill Afghans, they will kill you back.

Anyways, I am not too worried to be frank, this will calm down within a day, talking are ongoing behind the scenes its just that PDF is war mongering.

Wishful thinking! You killed one of ours, you think things will just cool off or calm down. Just wait and see. Afghanistan has been pushing its luck for far too long and this time you pushed it too far, this is just the glimpse of what we daal khors can do. You will see it in coming days if Afghanistan does not come to its senses.

Nobody is looking at the motives of this move of Kabul. Apart from other reasons one main reason is to create rift among Pashtuns on both sides of Durand Line as Pashtuns being in majority in Afghanistan still have cordial relations with their Pakistani brethren and that is why ANA has targeted civilian population on Pakistani side. No wonder the sick minded rascals in Kabul as advised by their masters have initiated a very dirty game. Also majority of foot soldiers in ATs are of Pashtun descent and this move of ANA is concentrating on bringing in ATs under pressure as with border escalation in full swing with Pakistan, any action by ATs wud be dubbed as supportive of Pakistan against Afghanistan and it would surely be given damn hype on Afghan media.

Then, IMHO, the situation is like "a drowning man catches at a straw"- much worse than I had anticipated. In the heat of the battle, these ANA folks will drop dead in terror before firing a single shot like their glorious predecessors in South Vietnam or Iraq. What's wrong with the US policies? They hardly leave behind a fighting force although spending enormous money and effort, and equipping them with all the gadgets....

Wishful thinking! You killed one of ours, you think things will just cool off or calm down. Just wait and see. Afghanistan has been pushing its luck for far too long and this time you pushed it too far, this is just the glimpse of what we daal khors can do. You will see it in coming days if Afghanistan does not come to its senses.

Enough with the chest thumping man!

Then, IMHO, the situation is like "a drowning man catches at a straw"- much worse than I had anticipated. In the heat of the battle, these ANA folks will drop dead in terror before firing a single shot like their glorious predecessors in South Vietnam or Iraq. What's wrong with the US policies? They hardly leave behind a fighting force although spending enormous money and effort, and equipping them with all the gadgets....

And you know this sitting in the US or Turkey? What a load of balloonies the ANSF has kicked the Talis asses all over the place without losing major populations cneters. You fail to understand the ANSF is considered a national institution and supported by the people and its enemies are considered as foreign backed proxies, do the math.

there is no point talking sense with these non sense rats for hire creatures (racially superior as well).....

I think we should devour afghan posts along border slowly over years and create a buffer zone between pak and Afghanistan......

and please kick the refugees back...its about f£cking time

@A-Team I know you are sensible one.... and I have a lot of respect for honest afghans... but this bunch of hooligans are going too far in their fantacy fare...... racial superior..... the inferior race protected and sheltered nearly 10 million women and children for more than 30 years.... and this is what we get in return.....I think afghans them self need to asses the black sheep and make up their minds which way its going to be.....

And you know this sitting in the US or Turkey? What a load of balloonies the ANSF has kicked the Talis asses all over the place without losing major populations cneters. You fail to understand the ANSF is considered a national institution and supported by the people and its enemies are considered as foreign backed proxies, do the math.
Then I must be reading all the wrong reports in the leading US journals. You don't wait for the enemy to attack you, you take the fight to them..

Do you think i am a person who would chest thump? How many times have you seen me doing that i hardly comment on Pakistan Afghanistan matters but there is no denying in what i said and i stand by that.

In war you have casualties! you kill Afghans, they will kill you back.

Frankly till now Pak has shown a policy of restraint.. We never never fired except in retaliation...

And I've personally seen ANA messing with Pak.. Sometimes your boys shoot shepherds and claim it was Taliban .. Sometimes they try to enter our territory and fire at our posts... And it doesn't end well for them.

This is probably the first time we are seeing Pak deploy such heavy weapons against Afghanistan..

Your troops have deliberately being foolish.. From Angoor Adda border crossing (that was handed over to you mr country) and than firing over construction on our side of the border... From tearing up travel documents on the border crossing.. Harassing Pak truckers.. It has to stop..

Your troops martyred a major ..
image.png

And now this is happening ;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

(Not including graphic pics of afghan casualties).

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.

and hand over land to china..... damn its Pakistan who occupied Afghan posts... why do you bring India here.. and chinese master..

Frankly till now Pak has shown a policy of restraint.. We never never fired except in retaliation...

And I've personally seen ANA messing with Pak.. Sometimes your boys shoot shepherds and claim it was Taliban .. Sometimes they try to enter our territory and fire at our posts... And it doesn't end well for them.

This is probably the first time we are seeing Pak deploy such heavy weapons against Afghanistan..

Your troops have deliberately being foolish.. From Angoor Adda border crossing (that was handed over to you mr country) and than firing over construction on our side of the border... From tearing up travel documents on the border crossing.. Harassing Pak truckers.. It has to stop..

Your troops martyred a major ..
View attachment 310376

And now this is happening ;

View attachment 310377

View attachment 310383

View attachment 310379
View attachment 310378
View attachment 310381 View attachment 310380 View attachment 310382

(Not including graphic pics of afghan casualties).
PM them?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom