What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Killing Pakistan army Major was big mistake by these Afghan guard. ...this retaliation was expected.

Another front has opened up on western border, which means resources, weapons, ammunition being used up, all this could have been avoided by table talk but our politicians are useless in this regard. We could have avoided this incident without firing a bullet.Afghanistan is being played at the hands of the India and other external influences. Stretching the armed forces on two borders as well as inside the country is what enemy wants. Next contender could be Iran, open a new front with Iran.
And that can end in a nuclear front !

If Pakistan is tolerating US drones, routine Afghani/Iranian shellings, then what's stopping India escalating its border skirmishes with Pakistan. With each aggressive posture and hostile acts by its neighbors, Pakistan seems to be rising the threshold and chickening out rather than taking the appropriate steps needed. It sends a very dangerous message.

Yes we are a nation of cowards........Hey, I have an idea to find out, why don't you stop all kinds of financial assistance to Pakistan and then send in a drone inside our border.

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.
We have right to defense ourselves.
What do you think it is started by Pakistan no Man Take a chill pill and sleep tightly bcz Pak Army is awake.

Every Pakistani who is not favor of this kindly do not speak about it or go and settle somewhere else.
It is not started by Pakistan and Pakistan had never wished to enter in Afghanistan like this. Afghani thinks they do what ever they want, sponsoring TTP, Helping RAW, Speaking Shit about us etc now this will not tolerate, I will suggest Pakistan to treat them with some Missile also

Sorry state of affairs, two Muslim forces fighting and killing each other in holy month of Ramazan.

Having said that …………….. the only viable option to end this madness was what Pakistan forces did, capture their territory and make them stop this idiocy.

I don't know why I have this feeling that may be our political ghaddar are complicit to this border fiasco, it is not like that they have not written in past to enemy states for such events to pressurize Pakistan Army. This time may be staged heart bypass surgery was not enough to get rid of Panama leaks.

This is not good not good at all. India is getting success what they wanted. may ALLAH protect us all and bring the harmony and peace between Muslims ... i feel sorry for it despite Pakistan has captured few check posts inside Afghanistan....
now i will expect same if USA does drone attack or Iran shows any kind of aggression

I knew there were issues on the diplomatic level but did not know of any actual skirmish. Aren't Pathans anyway allowed free movement along the Durand Line?

Not just Pathans. Every afghan citizen can have free entry via proper entry at checkposts. But for health purpose not for daily shopping in Pakistan.

where were your guns??

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/army...i-firing-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-naugam-1210818

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes_(2014–present)

count ur soldiers and count our civilians and check how unethical and unprofessional ur military is :)
you didn't saw..... these figures are based on own each country claims, PAK done complete blackout on the firing and no of killed by Indians. History to present ISPR always tried to hide figures and real facts.

didn't your ISPR has habit of .hiding things? like Planed destroyed during navy base attack was hided for few days.

After Nov -2015 ,PAK didn't dare to fire again, Seen any Single bullet fire by PAK in 2016? why? In OCT / NOV 2015 , India told PAK who is now BIG Daddy and don't mess from now onwards.

After you run UN in Oct/Nov you forget to fire at all.

Check the dates from Aug -2015 , you see your performance then previous ones... which is on the decline side

Last edited:
OK sir you win :)

This is not our victory this is victory of US and India without any effort in your home they are fighting with Pakistan because Pakistan is the only threat in Islamic countries for them

We fence our side only why are they having issues over it?
They dont accept the Durand line.

Recall Afghanistan was possibly the only nation which voted against admission of newly formed Pakistan to the UN.

The Afghan government of the time decided not to recognize Pakistan as the legitimate inheritor of the territorial agreements reached with the British India. There were several demands from Kabul centered around the aspirations of the Pashtun and Baluch ethnicities inside Pakistan.

For intermittent periods between 1947 and 1973, Kabul extended support to Baluch and Pashtun nationalists inside Pakistan and even called for the creation of a new state called “Pashtunistan.”

In 1973, Pakistan, resorted to extending support to Islamists dissidents that opposed Afghanistan’s Republican government of Sardar Daud. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto’s government created the “Afghan Cell” within Pakistan’s foreign office and assigned it a policy that included strengthening ties with and empowering Islamists in exile in Pakistan, and improving Pakistan’s influence over governments in Kabul.

Here is a simile as to who looks worse.

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?
We are not fighting we are teaching you guys how to behave like a good girl

Back
Top Bottom