What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

I thought the checkpoints belonged (really) to Pakistan anyway ....BTW, the Afghani-American father of our Orlando shooter wants to abolish the Durand line. Shouldn't be a border there anyway!
Afghani american father of his (if his) gay son. An occupied country like Afghanistan laying claim to territory of sovereign country. wow! If Afghanis come as Muslim brothers, we will cut our flesh and give them to eat, if Afghanis come as afghanis or pro indians then we will cut their flesh and eat it ourselves.

This is going to escalate tensions, more so the anti-Pakistani feelings of the Afghans.

According to Dawn, hundreds of demonstrators burned Pakistani flags at another protest in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah. Angry protesters chanted “Death to Pakistan”.

Are Pak-Afghan relations heading towards the precipice and beyond repair? These border skirmishes will only exacerbate the already volatile situation and the anti-Pak feelings among the Afghans.

This is going to escalate tensions, more so the anti-Pakistani feelings of the Afghans.

According to Dawn, hundreds of demonstrators burned Pakistani flags at another protest in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah. Angry protesters chanted “Death to Pakistan”.

Are Pak-Afghan relations heading towards the precipice and beyond repair? These border skirmishes will only exacerbate the already volatile situation and the anti-Pak feelings among the Afghans.
So what do you suggest needs to be done to avoid that?

Things are already beyond the precipice and have been since 9/11. Rather than show cowardice and meekly complain through the airwaves as it has continuously done in the past, Pakistan should knock some sense into these Northern Alliance. It's the repeated Pakistani timidity that has encouraged and motivated the Kabul regime to a situation in which they currently neither hide their ill will nor care to check it.

page-58
1465979277932.jpg

The gate will not stop and will be made at all costs.

The Afghan governments authority only exists in about 40 sq kms are of Kabul, the rest of the country is completely lawless under the control of the Talibans or some warlords. Every country has a right to secure it's borders...Pakistan's no exception and let there be no doubt that if these weekend warriors keep dancing to others tune, they will also end up loosing the little authority that they enjoy.

Here is a simile as to who looks worse.

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?
Wow you mean a child can fire at our posts kill our soldiers and should not retaliate?

Here is a simile as to who looks worse.

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?
If the teenager lacks discipline and is a consistent cause of trouble then it is the duty of the adult to discipline that child otherwise he will never become an adult. You should know how much restraint Pakistan has shown towards this issue and before it as well. Even now they are only neutralizing immediate threats.
You are right on the part that no body wants a war but somethings should be set straight and clear so that everyone understands it. Your government consistently speaks ill about Pakistan on all forums where ever they get a chance, Pakistan does not do that. your Media consistently portrays Pakistan as an enemy who only wants terrorism in Pakistan ignoring everything that we do for you, our media does not do that either. Same is the attitude of your army. Instead of asking us to stop defending our self and interests why don't you do the something in regards to changing the attitude in your country? First step is start acknowledging your mistakes then you will be able to correct them.

Since Afghanistan does not recognize Durand Line,

1> Can we not take control of Wakhan Corridor?

2> This can be held till afghan government compensates Pakistan for the losses it has endured in the last 3-4 decades due to refugees.

Totally false news, just to calm some public in Pakistan, in fact last night one of Pakistani post caught fire by Afghan border police's shelling.

was that because racially superior thankless, bite the hand that feeds you delusional rat for sale mortar round that hit the post???

You just gave me a -ve ratings but I can't find the post. May I know why?

@Irfan Baloch : Please see above. Why am I getting a -ve rating from this member when I've not even talked to him in months on any topic? If people don't like someone to say the reality, may be they shouldn't come here!
@Slav Defence should look into this rating. they are dealt case to case bases . sometimes they remain if they lead to infraction or warning

If you keep listening to your dad's bedtime stories then you will wake up thinking you are brown shade of snow white, does make in India also includes, lies and wet dreams....here let me give byou a rude awakening.

http://www.indiatvnews.com/politics...-pakistan-2015-comprehensive-talks-34246.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...orts-to-unprovoked-mortar-shelling-in-poonch/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-ceasefire-in-Jammu/articleshow/51921356.cms

If you need more dates then don't be shy to ask....since you are no shy to tell fibs.

lol, your don't have good eyes then uses glass.......... then please read carefull

A) "Pakistani Rangers fired two to three bursts of small arms near BOP 6-R around 4.30 am" lol , Kids try to test his rifle or What? don't kidding me.

B) Morover if you have problem in understanding English.. after DEC 2015 , their is no Major cease fire volations, which is supposed to happen earlier. ( start quote me Dec 2015 afterwards figures and then compare with 2015 figures.

After Aug-Dec 2015 , PAK guns are gones on Quite mode....So check figures first of Dec 2015 to present 2016 ..

Wake up KID this is 2016 , and no JAN 2015.

You are so articulate, pretty sure you are still trying to figure out what you wrote! What else did ISPR hided? Lol

We didn't forget to fire you probably didn't notice until they were embedded up your gloryhole!
Sorry ,we don't have habit of hiding .....unlike you

@Alpha Fighter , i have busted your claims before and now again, stop being a moron and stop derailing every thread with your useless rants which have nothing to do with topics.
You can capture our Pigeons and shoot down our Baloons... your capabilities and bravery is indeed most impressive now go and stick your head out like a stray cow in some other thread.

Back
Top Bottom