What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

@Alpha Fighter , i have busted your claims before and now again, stop being a moron and stop derailing every thread with your useless rants which have nothing to do with topics.
You can capture our Pigeons and shoot down our Baloons... your capabilities and bravery is indeed most impressive now go and stick your head out like a stray cow in some other thread.
You didn't , I was talking about East thing and you showing me NORTH,
lol Busted with old data , r u a joker? come with 2016 figures, in last months of 2015 India teaches you to behave , show figures of 2016 ..... then talk to me.

lol we captured your pigeon and in retaliation you capture our monkey , lol

Pakistan ‘arrests’ monkey for crossing India border
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-india-border/2011/12/05/gIQABMBmWO_blog.html
see yourself in mirror first....

BTW I was replying to poster who bring India on it, before you started capturing monkey.

Totally false news, just to calm some public in Pakistan, in fact last night one of Pakistani post caught fire by Afghan border police's shelling.

Right! so why is Ashraf Ghani all the sudden decided to solve this diplomatically and is calling COAS and adviser to PM Sartaz Aziz? He should have some faith in the capabilities of his men...NO?

Right! so why is Ashraf Ghani all the sudden decided to solve this diplomatically and is calling COAS and adviser to PM Sartaz Aziz? He should have some faith in the capabilities of his men...NO?
Sir, If things go out of Hand , Afgan can call US / EU forces for help, Pressure is on PAK.

When did he said for a fight in first place? No one is calling anyone, on the contrary your ambassador was summoned in Kabul. Your media is reporting all this outa it's own stomachs.

It was Pakistan that called for ceasefire 2 days ago after losing scores of border guards but later on next night it intentionally provoked firing again that resulted in killing of guards on both sides of the durand line.

You didn't , I was talking about East thing and you showing me NORTH,
lol Busted with old data , r u a joker? come with 2016 figures, in last months of 2015 India teaches you to behave , show figures of 2016 ..... then talk to me.

lol we captured your pigeon and in retaliation you capture our monkey , lol

Pakistan ‘arrests’ monkey for crossing India border
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-india-border/2011/12/05/gIQABMBmWO_blog.html
see yourself in mirror first....

BTW I was replying to poster who bring India on it, before you started capturing monkey.

Here eat this and then rejoice in what Indian propaganda teaches you.

Jammu: After a lull of nearly seven months, the ceasefire on the Line of Control was violated again on Sunday with Pakistan army resorting to mortar shelling and firing in Poonch sector, a development that comes amid a fresh chill in relations between the two countries.
http://www.firstpost.com/world/paki...ammu-opens-fire-in-poonch-sector-2721766.html

As for monkey, technically you are correct.

56fcd535179b6.jpg

Afghanistan & Pakistan are neighbours and hopefully will remain for a very long time. Regrettably, neighbouring countries cannot be changed; one has to find a way to live with your neighbours. Most Pakistanis do not want war with Afghanistan.

Pakistan has never claimed any part of Afghanistan and it is the Afghans who do not recognize Durand Line. I am sure that better sense will prevail and the temporary misunderstandings resolved very soon.

With the F16 saga quite fresh, along with the passing of bill to put restrictions to aid for Pakistan ... do you honestly believe americans are in a position to call us and advise us to stand down. secondly when you say if things get out of hand... well they did get out of hand when we closed the border to nato goods. did the US/EU calls help then in the short run????
The difference between a short run then and now is that we rode through that short run but the question is will Afghan army survive the current short run??
Honestly..... what have you been drinking lately???

Afghanistan & Pakistan are neighbours and have been so for thousands of years. Regrettably, neighbouring countries cannot be changed; one has to find a way to live with your neighbours. Most Pakistanis do not want war with Afghanistan.

Pakistan has never claimed any part of Afghanistan and it is the Afghans who do not recognize Durand Line. I am sure that better sense will prevail and the temporary misunderstandings resolved very soon.
yes it can nuke it 1000 thousand times and that place will be wasteland and than there will be no more afghanistan but save some for india

@Slav Defence should look into this rating. they are dealt case to case bases . sometimes they remain if they lead to infraction or warning
@Viper0011.
Please follow the instructions:
1)Capture screenshot of notification you received regarding negative rating.
2)Also, post link of ratings received by you.
3)Open a thread in GHQ with title negative rating.
4)Post all screenshots and links and mention mods or me.

Refarfs

When did he said for a fight in first place? No one is calling anyone, on the contrary your ambassador was summoned in Kabul. Your media is reporting all this outa it's own stomachs.

It was Pakistan that called for ceasefire 2 days ago after losing scores of border guards but later on next night it intentionally provoked firing again that resulted in killing of guards on both sides of the durand line.
Lol. Whatever makes you sleep better. Rest assured gate is being built and there is not a damn thing you could do about that.

Here eat this and then rejoice in what Indian propaganda teaches you.

Jammu: After a lull of nearly seven months, the ceasefire on the Line of Control was violated again on Sunday with Pakistan army resorting to mortar shelling and firing in Poonch sector, a development that comes amid a fresh chill in relations between the two countries.
http://www.firstpost.com/world/paki...ammu-opens-fire-in-poonch-sector-2721766.html

As for monkey, technically you are correct.

Oh man windy, u have serious problem, How many time you fried in 2016 vs 2015? its in countable digits vs 3/4 digits in 2015..... u didn't got the point

In 2015 you fire almost everyday, no in 2016? , you fire once or twice. Are you joking , from 100+ volations / month in 2015 to Single few incident in 6 months? you can do better then that

we have more PAK citizens pic which are captured in india then u have. if India open lists it fill the book.

Sir, If things go out of Hand , Afgan can call US / EU forces for help, Pressure is on PAK.
US and EU are not going to come at the whims of Afghanistan. Otherwise they would have by now. Pakistan is building the gate which resulted in this whole to begin with. We wouldn't be doing that if we were under pressure or loosing men like Afghan thinks we are.

US and EU are not going to come at the whims of Afghanistan. Otherwise they would have by now. Pakistan is building the gate which resulted in this whole to begin with. We wouldn't be doing that if we were under pressure or loosing men like Afghan thinks we are.
As far as News come to India though International levels

Their was gate which PAK handed over to Afgan to manage, but now PAK wanted to take back and fight started over
Might be due to Ego of local commanders which lead the things out of control.

US / EU will come to AID if things goes out of propotion and Afgan kill in large number

As far as News come to India though International levels

Their was gate which PAK handed over to Afgan to manage, but now PAK wanted to take back and fight started over
Might be due to Ego of local commanders which lead the things out of control.

US / EU will come to AID if things goes out of propotion and Afgan kill in large number
You are mixing two different events. One was the handing over of angoor ada check post where Pakistanis built a gate and than handed over to Afghans as a good will gesture. This gate that is now being built in within our territory for checking the illegal crossing over. Afghans objected to that and started firing we gave them a response now they want to have a dialogue.
And do you really think US NATO gives a damn about an Afghan life? No they don't.

Back
Top Bottom