What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

I don't remember Indians blaming Pakistan when there were border issues with China. So no, it is very different.
Maybe not here but on social media,news they blame Pakistan for everything,but who cares its getting too boring now.

What do you think about the topic? What made them start shooting at each other in this month??

pakistan-flag-l.jpg

Afghans are enticing Pakistan and 3 more nations are involved. India want to encircle Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran is helping Indians. The idea is to escalate this so much that Afghanistan may ask India's help formally so India can get into Afghanistan. This is a dangerous situation. Let us hope China realizes this all and plays a significant role. Another objective is to distract Pakistan from CPEC and fail the project and third object is to protect terrorists who operate against Pakistan

BE CAREFUL PAKISTAN !!!!!! This is a TRAP
Allow a camel to put his head inside your tent and some moments later, he will barge in and throw you out. Offensive measures sometimes become a necessity to make the enemy think twice before he decides to poke you again.

The idea is to escalate this so much that Afghanistan may ask India's help formally so India can get into Afghanistan
Good for us, we will love to see India step into the Afghan quagmire.

Pakistan has the right to defend itself from any provocation and any attempt overtly/covertly to destabilise the nation. Excellent work by the Army.

Good work jwanoo.....expand the Durand line inward of Afghanistan....Afghan is an illetrate,,iligimitate Nation.... They don't like peace in his neighbour even not in his country....... So now the time to Pakistan to expand his territory.....

Allow a camel to put his head inside your tent and some moments later, he will barge in and throw you out. Offensive measures sometimes become a necessity to make the enemy think twice before he decides to poke you again.

If Pakistan is tolerating US drones, routine Afghani/Iranian shellings, then what's stopping India escalating its border skirmishes with Pakistan. With each aggressive posture and hostile acts by its neighbors, Pakistan seems to be rising the threshold and chickening out rather than taking the appropriate steps needed. It sends a very dangerous message.

Just two days ago they requested extension for refugees in Pakistan despite the border being on full blaze

Thats fine, the request came from the Govt who will do what they feel is prudent.

What I am trying to get at is that the entire incident was avoidable & has the potential to undo whatever ' good ' Pakistan may feel its done in Afghanistan.

Thats fine, the request came from the Govt who will do what they feel is prudent.

What I am trying to get at is that the entire incident was avoidable & has the potential to undo whatever ' good ' Pakistan may feel its done in Afghanistan.
It was not avoidable we told them we will fence the borser its best if they co operate but they resortec to firing

They will behave in similar way at every fencing site and we will retaliate in the same way

Here is a simile as to who looks worse.

Two people fight, one is 30 year adult and the other is 13 year old teenager, which one looks worse the adult or the teenager? ( even if the adult has a point).

The smilie I am giving here is that Afghanistan slowly coming out of 3 decades of turmoil, it is still learning to exercise and function as a respectable and mature state on the other hand Pakistan a nuclear powered nation with significant influence in the region is expected to act with far higher maturity.

Makes sense?
but it doesnt mean Pakistan should not built the gate ....or should not act for its self defense... sorry mate my best friend is an afghan but i tell him his country is playing in the hands of india and usa with a puppet nda gov .... and even my friend believe that majority pashtuns r marginalized thats why they support talibans

Last time India get its Gun opened , PAK ran to UN over the Huge mounting loses , Since then, PAK is taking care not to Engage India.

May be its dooms to be end of ISI controlled Afgan mercerises

last time india started firing our civilians we didnt go to UN instead we sorted out your security force with one down :)
well indian puppets r controlling afghans soon they will b over history repeats itself :)

it will b nice to see India in afghanistan it will hunting season great news !!! hunters will b afghan themselves and indians will b target lol

Back
Top Bottom