What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

These gates have to be built at all costs

Torkham-gate.jpg

Zarb-e-Azb gains will be lost if we don't secure the border

If I was Pakistan's enemy who could blend into the people crossing everyday with no checks , this easy path ( with no gates ) would be a prospect too good and too easy to ignore for me.

We Pakistan need to stop taking the guilt trip that 'muslims will be fighting muslims' every time Iran or afghanistan tries some misadventure , our faith does not change nor does it get affected if we go ahead and build these gates and secure our home

what did US and India do in this matter? Why are you blaming us for what Pakistan and Afghanistan are engaged in?

Because its US and India who are calling the shots here, ANA don't have guts and equipment to fight Pakistan, they are banking on their masters. US is currently annoyed with Pakistan due to various reason but specially due to NSG issue, in which Pakistan manage to block entry of US watchdog India.

Please don't bring the US into everything. The US has been in Afghanistan for the past 15 years. Their attitude has started to change towards Pakistan (in serious capacity) since the opening of "Indian Culture Centers" a few years ago. We all know what "culture" is taught and trained out of these centers over mountains without any population. Its India's language these people were speaking. Now they get to take the hit and India is as expected, nowhere to be seen!!

The Superpower who is manipulating world destabilizing countries with its proxies to safeguard its interests and you are saying why bring US into picture. That's pure hypocrisy.

"These guys" are both terror groups like TTP, AQ, etc and the Afghan government to be "Anti-Pakistan". Secondly USA is a complex topic and not blaming US. This could easily be solved if RAW stops supporting terror groups and bribing Afghan government. Who are supplying AQ, TTP with weapons? Pakistan? I think not. Did we call China for help? Any sources for that?
And my backup is the evidence we provided of RAW involvement with TTP and with in Pakistan's internal affairs to the UN.

It is the Afgan army at the border that your army is fighting with, not TTP or AQ. So why are you mixing them up?

Good to hear you are not blaming the USA.

But still you are taking responsibility for your country's actions and trying to blame 3rs parties like India. India is doing constructive developmental work in Afghanistan such as the dams, roads etc. Naturally this breeds friendship. But you are not abe to connect that in any way to Af-Pak militaries skirmishing at the border.

The Superpower who is manipulating world destabilizing countries with its proxies to safeguard its interests and you are saying why bring US into picture. That's pure hypocrisy.

If the superpower wanted to destabilize you, we had the PERFECT opportunity ourselves in 2002. Please remember the history. This situation has nothing to do with the super power.

Do remember, the Afghans have new pairs of balls made under "Make in India" program. That's what you are dealing with.

Because its US and India who are calling the shots here, ANA don't have guts and equipment to fight Pakistan, they are banking on their masters. US is currently annoyed with Pakistan due to various reason but specially due to NSG issue, in which Pakistan manage to block entry of US watchdog India.

it is easy to make up tales such as this. But where is the iota of base or evidence? BTW Pakistan doesn't have any say in NSG, it was China that remained unconvinced.

If the superpower wanted to destabilize you, we had the PERFECT opportunity ourselves in 2002. Please remember the history. This situation has nothing to do with the super power.

Do remember, the Afghans have new pairs of balls made under "Make in India" program. That's what you are dealing with.
You dont want someone to bring US into the discussion but you have no problem bringing in India.what has India done ,nothing.

A gate will still serve its purpose even if its placed 100 or 200 mts where its now,if your intention is to stop people moving freely.

You just gave me a -ve ratings but I can't find the post. May I know why?

@Irfan Baloch : Please see above. Why am I getting a -ve rating from this member when I've not even talked to him in months on any topic? If people don't like someone to say the reality, may be they shouldn't come here!
ppl have too much free time at their hands so just ignore.

I would avoid just the media news and focus on where and what checkposts were taken. There are plenty of "checkposts" that exist in the area that the ANA and TTP take rotations to occupy. It has less to do with the ANA being hand in hand with the TTP but more to do with their inability to keep these locations occupied. A Artillery unit on its way only signifies that there is some longer ranged firepower needed to project into Afghanistan.

I agree with you that it can be India only but USA have sufficient control over Kabul and if she wants she can help diffuse the situation.

Allah help us all, Afghan are playing in hands of India and US. Pakistan should try to avoid looking aggressor to Afghan masses which their media may have been already portraying Pakistan.

US and India is trapping Pakistan in this new trap. Pakistan should bring China into picture to have investment in Afghanistan to mitigate Indian and US influence there.

They even don't have shame to do that in the holy month of Ramadan. Sole sellers

Western forces and Russia have nothing to do with this. The ONLY reason Afghans have started to act like the way they have been specially in the past three years, is due to India sadly. So I guess there is a time to reap the benefits of one's decisions. And that time is now it seems like.

Until few years ago USA and Coalition owned Afghanistan.
They allowed India to setup shop there, and start activities.

USA is there only to counter and cause mischief for China; they will not allow china to exploit minerals etc from Afghanistan.

Current annoyance is with Pakistan for giving China route to warm waters, to Middle east and Africa.
that is where the consumers are.

Back
Top Bottom