What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

dont talk big, pride comes before a fall. they got dirty tricks up their sleeves
Northern alliance thugs play dirty, they hate their own Afghan Pashtun population let alone Pakistan.. they will use terrorism and help of Indian subversion to escalate the situation remember there are millions of Afghans living inside Pakistan from Karachi to Azad Kashmir,, if they want they can make some real law and order situation.

First it was the Shia demographics that were used to dissuade Pakistan from taking a stance in the Saudi-Iran debacle, now it's the Afghan refugees? If the fundamentals of the Pakistani state are this fragile as to be intimidated by refugees, then Pakistan is much much weaker than anyone could have ever imagined.

1) Pakistan must act tough & dismantle the Afghani posts that originated the attacks, else this is the beginning of something very sinister, 2) choke Afghanistan economically by closing or at the very least exponentially taxing goods to Afghanistan 3) send Afghani refugees back to their country. Anything short will come back to hunt Pakistan royally in the ***.

Look what India is doing to Nepal which haven't even done nothing to India & yet Pakistan is too timid to push back against Kabul? Acting cowardly & talking diplomacy will expose Pakistan to more enemies.

Please don't bring the US into everything. The US has been in Afghanistan for the past 15 years. Their attitude has started to change towards Pakistan (in serious capacity) since the opening of "Indian Culture Centers" a few years ago. We all know what "culture" is taught and trained out of these centers over mountains without any population. Its India's language these people were speaking. Now they get to take the hit and India is as expected, nowhere to be seen!!
Whose puppets are sitting in Afghan Government ?

Come on we all know India funds these guys via RAW...

I don't understand, please explain. Who is 'these guys' ? Afghanistan and Pakistan have a border dispute, why do you blame the USA and India for it? What is stopping you from sitting down with whoever 'these guys' are and try to solve it yourself instead of calling China or blaming India and the US?

Yes because a keyboard warrior like you can figure out its a trap, but seasoned strategist working for PAK army cannot......
Things are escalating as desired by the enemies of Pakistan. What u say that ? Falling in trap or not falling in trap ?

I don't understand, please explain. Who is 'these guys' ? Afghanistan and Pakistan have a border dispute, why do you blame the USA and India for it? What is stopping you from sitting down with whoever 'these guys' are and try to solve it yourself instead of calling China or blaming India and the US?
"These guys" are both terror groups like TTP, AQ, etc and the Afghan government to be "Anti-Pakistan". Secondly USA is a complex topic and not blaming US. This could easily be solved if RAW stops supporting terror groups and bribing Afghan government. Who are supplying AQ, TTP with weapons? Pakistan? I think not. Did we call China for help? Any sources for that?
And my backup is the evidence we provided of RAW involvement with TTP and with in Pakistan's internal affairs to the UN.

Whose puppets are sitting in Afghan Government ?

Puppets have been sitting there for 15 years. But the puppets are getting little tiny balls under "Make In India" initiative of Mr. Modi and that's what's getting put onto the Afghan leaders so they are trying to act a little bitty macho :lol: :rofl:

Things are escalating as desired by the enemies of Pakistan. What u say that ? Falling in trap or not falling in trap ?

Securing the border is in Pakistan's favour, it's no trap
Leaving it open to exploitation is the bigger trap!

The current Afghan government is an installed government , that is aligned with indian interests , itself and it's sponsors use the open border for both supporting militancy inside Pakistan and at the same time blaming Pakistan for afghanistan's internal problems.

Pakistan fighting the war against terrorims it is the need to construct Gate on Pak Afghan Border to check Indian Raw Agent in shape of Afghans.

Congratulations!

You just gave me a -ve ratings but I can't find the post. May I know why?

@Irfan Baloch : Please see above. Why am I getting a -ve rating from this member when I've not even talked to him in months on any topic? If people don't like someone to say the reality, may be they shouldn't come here!

and hand over land to china..... damn its Pakistan who occupied Afghan posts... why do you bring India here.. and chinese master..

Because India is working in Afghanistan against Pakistan with help of its new master USA. Why India giving bases to US if its not slave of superpower now?

oh well it seems the General is angry
dont make the Pindi Boys more angry
file.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom