What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

---
Honestly, PA needs to conduct a ground offensive. These airstrikes are dangerous, and the PA cannot guarantee that civilians won't die in these attacks. A ground offensive would cause less damage, and be more effective.
This is called softening of targets before an assault. Expect artillery barrages too after this, followed by a ground offensive

But the million dollar question is whether the PA will go in for an all out offensive or not? This is the right time to do it or it would be too late. They should strike whilst the iron is hot!

So the PAF has started bombing the ISI's allies, the Haqqani network too? That sucks! Now the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani) are gonna get really pissed off and may open another front against the state of Pakistan as revenge!
you would really want that wont you ? .. however the reason the fighters are escaping from those villages is simply due to ultimatum given by the Haqqani Network & NW Shura .

Good shot!!!!!

But who was behind karachi attack???? TTP or the other uzbak based terrorist group......(not that it make any difference)

tribune is a reputed source.. if you want to keep your eye shut.. i don't have any issues... when pakistan was droned by US .. you were using the same argument that civilians have been killed.. now suddenly they become cavemen. how opportunistic.

I can quote many reputable sources which didnt mention such bull crap but just because you are hell bent on trolling you will find an excuse to justify your claims. I will provide them nonetheless.

Airstrikes kill up to 100 militants in northwest Pakistan – officials — RT News
Airstrikes Kill 150 Militants in Tribal Lands: Pakistan - NBC News
Airstrikes in NW Pakistan kill about 100 militants | The Indian Express
Airstrikes kill about 100 militants in Pakistan
At least 50 militants killed in fresh jet bombing in N Waziristan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Pakistan bombs militant targets in North Waziristan | World news | theguardian.com
Pakistan: Dozens killed in strikes on militants - The Washington Post

Please do quote any other source than ET.

Fresh jet bombing kills over 100 people in North Waziristan

KARACHI:
Over 100 people were reportedly killed as jets of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) bombed suspected hideouts in Dattakhel area of North Waziristan early on Sunday, Express News reported.

According to Express News correspondent, over 100 people had been killed, with fears the toll may exceed.

The bombing in Degan area of Dattakhel is feared to have caused civilian casualties as well, including women and children.

Following the incident, the local political administration has imposed a curfew in the area for an indefinite period.

It is still not known if any high value target was killed in the bombings.

Previous bombings

On Jun 10, aerial bombing in Tirah valley of Khyber Agency killed at least 25 militants.

On May 23, gunship helicopter and jet planes bombed hideouts of suspected militants in North Waziristan, killing four and injuring three others.

Fresh jet bombing kills over 100 people in North Waziristan – The Express Tribune

Scores of militants killed in fresh jet bombing in N Waziristan

Some media reports suggested that the number of militants killed could be over 100, although this could not be independently verified. - Photo File
PESHAWAR. Fighter jets struck nearly eight militant hideouts in North Waziristan Agency early Sunday, sources said, killing scores of suspected foreign militants.

The targets were the hideouts of Uzbek militants, sources said, adding that the strikes took place in the Boya tehsil of the agency.

Some media reports suggested that the number of militants killed could be over 100, although this could not be independently verified.

The hideouts of militants were completely destroyed in the strikes.

Read more: North Waziristan empties out as foreign fighters flee

On Wednesday night two US drone strikes hit the region killing at least 16 in the first such attack this year. Pressure builds for a fuller response to the Karachi airport assault, which was joined by militants from Uzbekistan. AFP quoted residents and officials in North Waziristan's main town of Miramshah as saying the majority of foreign and local fighters had already left.

"Most of them have gone deep into the mountains towards the Afghan border,” a senior security official told AFP.

The locals said militant groups were also seen escaping from villages that are a known hub of the dreaded Haqqani network, an Al-Qaeda affiliate known for its spectacular attacks against US forces in Afghanistan.

Scores of militants killed in fresh jet bombing in N Waziristan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
That's horrible and in sensitive to say 100 militants when it clearly says 100 people feared dead,am sure there no more than 20-25 but labelling everyone as terrorist is a gross mistake.

Why do Indians become assholes? I am sorry but these cunty motherfuckers ruin anything good. Far fetcehd stories, wild imaginations, self deluding "informed" opinions.

That's horrible and in sensitive to say 100 militants when it clearly says 100 people feared dead,am sure there no more than 20-25 but labelling everyone as terrorist is a gross mistake.

How are you sure? You got sources there? OR i do :-)

Good shot!!!!!

But who was behind karachi attack???? TTP or the other uzbak based terrorist group......(not that it make any difference)

Now that's the real question, is it not? Killing these pawns is very important but it is not the decisive blow as the real mastermind, the real planner is hidden behind the scene and until that mastermind is sent a similar message, this will continue.......many more pawns to be bought, enticed or otherwise coerced.

Now that's the real question, is it not? Killing these pawns is very important but it is not the decisive blow as the real mastermind, the real planner is hidden behind the scene and until that mastermind is sent a similar message, this will continue.......many more pawns to be bought, enticed or otherwise coerced.

I have seen few conflicting reports on the people behind the attack, 1 TTP claiming responsibility, and the other some uzbak group claiming responsibility, another report of an ex PAF man as the mastermind.....

Why do Indians become assholes? I am sorry but these cunty motherfuckers ruin anything good. Far fetcehd stories, wild imaginations, self deluding "informed" opinions.

I quoted OP source which is a reputed Pakistani media.Its says more than 100 people feared dead and not everyone is terrorist as there are many women and children in dead count.But OP jumped his gun and labelled them terrorists.

I quoted OP source which is a reputed Pakistani media.Its says more than 100 people feared dead and not everyone is terrorist as there are many women and children in dead count.But OP jumped his gun and labelled them terrorists.

How did you reach the 25 count is the question? Tribune will change its wordings soon now, this is a live update topic. Wait, and they use our sources for info regarding that area.

How did you reach the number 25?

AH .. at last !!

kill 'em all ..... level them ... vaporize their terrorist soul (lol).

Good job

this is not ideal, but ultimately it's necessary. just hope leadership shows restraint until past the deadline for civilians to vacate NW, that way the scope for anti state elements to use distort such strikes for propaganda purposes greatly diminishes.

the way things are unfolding, unfortunately it's starting to seem brute force is the only way to deal with this virulent ideology. state machinery is too incompetent to deal with it the smart way, and too much external noise for the precision that it requires.

Good job Pakistan :cheers:, hope u guyz be succesfull to make pakistan a terrorist free state.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom