What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

Theres another thread here which appears to be similar :
Breaking News: Fresh jet bombing kills over 100 people in North Waziristan

"According to Express News correspondent, over 100 people had been killed, with fears the toll may exceed.

The bombing in Degan area of Dattakhel is feared to have caused civilian casualties as well, including women and children.

Following the incident, the local political administration has imposed a curfew in the area for an indefinite period.

It is still not known if any high value target was killed in the bombings"

They are running of to Afghanistan again. We should shut, seal and mine the border. Unfortunately the mountain areas are the Achilles heel.
Hard to do, when you have a hostile Afghan army that would take potshots at PA soldiers mining and sealing the border. They've done it before, and the last time they did it, they got pissed off when one of the shooters (Afghan border police, or local police, I can't remember which) was killed in the return fire.

---
Honestly, PA needs to conduct a ground offensive. These airstrikes are dangerous, and the PA cannot guarantee that civilians won't die in these attacks. A ground offensive would cause less damage, and be more effective.

More than 100 killed in a airstrike,did they level a whole village
No, it was multiple airstrikes hitting hide outs in (from what I know) mountainous areas. Insurgents, by the hundreds, hide out there, so it's not a surprise that this many died. However, I do fear that civilians that live with them (the insurgent's wives and children) may have been killed in this strike.

Civilians died or not.
its their own fault for wanting to use them as meat shields.
they are no exception....

Hope they died slowly. Rest in hell you Modafucckers

I hope it is true & only rented terrorists have been killed because Air strikes also kills poor civilians in the area & it has happened in the past.

Very impressive, they found out the mastermind and also killed them with airstrikes. If they would have captured him then even better from information gathering standpoint. Was it risky?

Back
Top Bottom