What's new

Breaking News Versions on Oil Discovery within week

Remember when America provided us Orion aircrafts back in 2000s which increased our sea water territory?
How can sea water territory be increased by orion aircrafts?

There are considerable reserves in the region and any country around with strong Navy presence may claim according to international law, that’s the reason India is spending billions on Russian submarines

You really studied Int. Law? No one can claim oil or gas reserves in our EEZ.

Thats shitty estimation going wrong from the very start. You assumed our needs will stay the same????????????
Thats not how world works!!!!!!!!
its just estimation as per today needs, I knew our requirements will change with time, but on the other hand i did not include 15% crude oil which Pakistan already producing daily. IN SHA ALLAH with time, that 15% will also increase

Thats shitty estimation going wrong from the very start. You assumed our needs will stay the same????????????
Thats not how world works!!!!!!!!
not a tall, but i knew we already producing 80k barrel locally and i am optimistic person who blv on ALLAH PAK that this already locally production of 15% crude oil will also increase

You have to include the cost of extraction and quality of the crude. Its speculation right now.
Pakistan has vast proven energy resources: hydro solar, coal, shale/oil&gas & biomass... enough to approach first world levels of per capita energy production. We have to get our act together and focus on economic and industrial development.

2019 could be a great year in Pakistani history. They whole world expected us to be whipped into submission by Modi....Our military forces rose to the challenge and humbled the enemy. Our enemy has the more advanced weapons, more men, more financial resources, more diplomatic support.....but it didn't matter...we still retaliated and embarrassed them...stunning the world.

In 2019 we started to exploit our coal resources for electric production. We are determined to develop our hydro resources. We may have found large oil/gas off our coast. Despite the economic squeeze from USA and India, we have not collapsed (with help from China, KSA and some others admittedly). But if Pakistan can rise economically and industrially, the power balance of the Islamic world will shift big time and there will be big ripples felt in the region and world.
yes i knew its just start, Naturally we are rich country in energy resources. Look at Germany a cold country currently producing 42000 Mega Watt from solar. Pakistan being a hot country can produce 10 times more than Germany.

Yes our enemy have more advance weapon and in more numbers than us, but remember our enemy soldiers dont want to die and I think you knows about ours brave soldiers, A day when they start their national duty, SHAHDAT become their biggest aim of life

How can sea water territory be increased by orion aircrafts?

You really studied Int. Law? No one can claim oil or gas reserves in our EEZ.
“Following the acceptance of the claim, Pakistan’s offshore territory of 240,000sqkm would expand by another 50,000sqkm allowing the country to benefit from the natural resources contained in it.”
Stronger your presence better your claim.
Here is news cutting
https://www.dawn.com/news/1170986

Once you claim the land you claim the resources.

The other news cutting I am adding indicates the race to resource extraction. Note how close is the block to gulf and Pakistani waters.
In my opinion area contains at least one oil jackpot.
https://www.arabianindustry.com/oil...to-tender-five-oil-blocks-in-october-5405036/

Last edited:
“Following the acceptance of the claim, Pakistan’s offshore territory of 240,000sqkm would expand by another 50,000sqkm allowing the country to benefit from the natural resources contained in it.”
Stronger your presence better your claim.
Here is news cutting
https://www.dawn.com/news/1170986

Once you claim the land you claim the resources.

The other news cutting I am adding indicates the race to resource extraction.
https://www.arabianindustry.com/oil...to-tender-five-oil-blocks-in-october-5405036/
Who is claiming Pakistani land? And what orion has to do with increase in EEZ.

admin should close this thread until any official confirmation which may take 3 weeks. Till than we should all prey for positive results
I think it’s a healthy discussion and none is believing the rumours spread by media.
Who is claiming Pakistani land? And what orion has to do with increase in EEZ.
Land is claimed by none rather it’s seabed we are talking about. Orions aircraft are helping in surveillance and security of the patch, so it’s no longer international community’s headache. Recently the Indian submarine was also detected by Orion btw.

If the oil/gas is found from the sea, we will need to invest billions of dollars for oil industry, plants and most importantly in navy to protect the sea. I am sure Chinese will be ever interested and the ever talked about oil pipeline from Pakistan to China will be hot topic over the internet. But Pakistan should ensure we build our local industry with the blessings of Allah Almighty that he will have showed upon us. We need to make a factory to build ships locally, The shipyard in Karachi needs expansion and we need oil refineries within the country to help reach out to the masses at lowest cost possible

Kdr gya apna Shaikh @Mentee Bakistani
Meaning thereby don't have to work for the next 123 years? Nigga me be doing all rich 8-)

Screenshot_2019-03-26-13-55-30.png

If it's true I will distribute some of my wealth among two poor but deserving families and will perform nawafil to thanks almighty god.

Brother as a Muslim, you should always distribute your wealth among the poor and deserving people, irrespective of any other factor. If you have wealth, it is Allah's Gift for you.

I always distribute whatever I make during the year to deserving people, on regular, i.e. monthly at times weekly basis.
Long long time ago, I heard Ashfaq Ahmed narrating an incident during a TV program and said
"Dete vicho dita, karta pallo dita" i.e if you distribute your wealth, you have given from what is "Given" to you by Allah SWT. You wouldn't be giving from your own pocket.

That changed my life and thinking. Ever since, I have followed the wise saying.

If we have the Blessing, it doesn't mean we are smarter, or deserving, it means that you are the most fortunate ones.

Brother as a Muslim, you should always distribute your wealth among the poor and deserving people, irrespective of any other factor. If you have wealth, it is Allah's Gift for you.

I always distribute whatever I make during the year to deserving people, on regular, i.e. monthly at times weekly basis.
Long long time ago, I heard Ashfaq Ahmed narrating an incident during a TV program and said
"Dete vicho dita, karta pallo dita" i.e if you distribute your wealth, you have given from what is "Given" to you by Allah SWT. You wouldn't be giving from your own pocket.

That changed my life and thinking. Ever since, I have followed the wise saying.

If we have the Blessing, it doesn't mean we are smarter, or deserving, it means that you are the most fortunate ones.
Brother I didn't mean zakat & sadqa which I do on regular basis, approximately 10% of my wealth can be distributed without any trouble in business.

Last edited:
You think I made a thread based on a rumor?
Sir G, we believe, your threads/posts have solid materials and not based on rumours.
A source of mine also given the hint on massively huge reservoir and also hints upon 'some' difficulties and dangers related to drilling procedures. The well pressure is massive. He says, pray to ALLAH SWT for safe drilling.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom