What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

MeRiKa: Kills top general of Iran/Hero of the Iranian people

Iran: MARK BARK AMRIKA MARK BARK AMRIKA:suicide:, People roaming in circles:chilli: & putting up red flags

Dont know much Persian but I read somewhere that the new interviewed general said that he would let god avenge AMRIKA. Folks aint shit gon happen.

LIKE IRAN WAS EVER GONNA DO SHIT TO THE BIG FAT DEVIL

This was never said.
As is said I read some where and I dont know much Persian so cannot confirm a 100% thanks for the clarification but one thing is for sure he doesn't seem bothered a lot, I cant even see his eyes show us some eyes man kewl cap though.

"several steps" = no single definitive action that would baffle the US.

"some action" = not clear as to what can be done.

The language this new guy is using in somewhat toned down and not as fiery and provocative as some other Iranian officials. Probably he's realizing that Iranians have taken the rhetoric game way up while the list of options to follow through with the rhetoric are not many.

By hyping up the revenge rhetoric Iran has only complicated its position. And Americans have further pushed you to the corner by threatning with disproportionate responses. I mean, yes, Soleimani was an imporant guy in your country but you certainly dont want to get into a war after him. A war that will get your economy in shackles and cripple the country.

India violated Pak's sovereignity in Feb last year and Pak went all fiery with rhetoric JUST BECAUSE we had the capability to follow through with that rhetoric (and we did within 24 hrs) and face no consequences.

The already hurt Iranian nation is being told that we will hit US hard. And then? War is not only how much you can hit but much more is that how much of the counter punch you can sustain. India has such a big eco than us and can hit Pak severely hard but what always stops India is the fear of the counter punch Pak can deliver. And with big economy, India has more to loose. So that's deterence which is completey missing in Iran's calculus (if it really starts retaliating).

Iran has a lot to mend before it can talk big. First of all is its screwed foreign policy (thanks to the legend Soleimani). If US decides to go pitbull on Iran, you are only counting on a (pottential) intervension by the Russkies and Chinese. Rest of the world will happily watch you get bullied by the bully.

Iran has basically lost its entire foreign policy with Soliemani. You can't 'follow his footsteps' anymore without his brain behind your actions. You will only make more blunders and get cornered even more. Such are times when your alliances come to aid you but Iran only made militias, antagonized the entire Sunni Muslim world and with much bravado set on to build an empire in ME. This course of action will get you screwed..Tomorrow for sure, if not today.

Once i asked an Iranian friend of mine; what are you first, a Iranian or a Shia? He didnt take more than a second to reply, "I am an Persian first, Iran is my identity, We Iranians are a nation whether they be muslims or jews". I assume the same holds true for the Saudis and Emiratis too who hold their national identity before religion and sect.

But what i dont understand is we feel so proud in relating our sect with them (which is secondary for even themselves; primary being their national identity). I see every day, one is defending Iran while the other gets emotional when it comes to the Arabs as if the other party also thinks of them in the same way! and they never play their wars within their borders, but expect us to stand for them from within our borders! Sounds foolish, right?

My friends, if you are a Shia or Sunni or whatever, dont be a tool in their internal wars and dont get emotional when shove comes to push, dont become possesive and start defending them just because you are from a particular sect. And dont take processions to further their agendas! Believe me, your sect whether Shia or Sunni has nothing to do with these nations. Practice whatever you like, let God be the judge and maintain unity among ranks.

No Iranian will die to protect the Shias here, neither will an Arab die for a Sunni here, but our own soldier irrespective of his sect. We are not defined by Iran (and Iranian regime), neither are we defined by Arabs (and Arab regimes). Pakistan Paindabad!

Last edited:
No Iranian will die for the Shias here
upload_2020-1-6_9-51-54.jpeg

Come on, he wasnt expecting to be killed this way otherwise he would have taken precautions. He had been travelling across the borders for years knowing nothing would happen to him. So he being killed on his way back home doesnt mean he gave away his life for Shias. Sorry but your interpretation doesnt add up! Had he died for the Shias he should have been buried in Karbala and not in Tehran, symbolism is important afterall, isnt it? Its Persian and Shia Identities you are mixing my friend!

Last edited:
america knows war tactics of iran and specially proxy tactics.this is not easy.iran is not a joke.they have powerful military and they will take this war to arab states and to israel as well.damage assessment is hard to predict but iran will not go down without a fight.world war 3 will begin if russia join iran.anyway no chance for truce.this is not easy.airstrikes can damage their assets but they can still repel ground invasion.you can't kill army chief of a country and call him terrorist.this is not a logic.i don't care what he did in the past but to assassinate him was a mistake by americans.

This is what US do. Bloody rascals..

No one is hitting the US. Only problem child is Iran.

Iran was the first Muslim country cheerleading the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11. Today, time has come for Iran to pay for that cheerleading mistake.
Didn’t the Afghans themselves hate the taliban also the taliban were enemy of Iran or you are angry because your allies the taliban are not in charge of Afghanistan anymore

Last edited:
The problem here is that - for some years now - the US has somewhat diverged from acting like a completely rational geopolitical player. Presidents come and go, rhetoric changes and external factors vary. But low or high tide, US strategy and foreign presence had been extremely consistent. Not now, not for some time.

While it is easy to attribute this - at least partly - on Trump himself, the truth of the matter is that the well oiled machine is showing signs of deviation from the norm. Thousands of mid-level positions in DoD and state are unfilled. Fact based somber analysis that traditionally informs action is getting rarer by the day. And traditional tenets, empire building, coalition forming and collective bargaining are attributes that have been turned on their heads by the current administration.

I get it. Depending on the part of the world you live in, ideology, historical memory or contrarian interest may inform your critical thinking or position regarding the US. But from a Real Politik point of view, this is not "same shit different day" stuff happening here. Something profoundly wrong has been happening here for some time now, and the situation in Iran/Iraq is but a puddle in an ocean of strategic deviance.
Well said.
Ironically it was thought at one time that george jnrs 2 term regime was the political aberration brought about by a freak series of events and was unlikely ever to happen again,and with the election of obama this was a sign of americas return to political sanity and perhaps even a new found political maturity.........and then came chump,how does one explain this?,was it perhaps obama that was the political aberration after all?.
Even if chump does turn out to be a one term wonder the very fact that someone like him was not only allowed to run for office but was actually elected,tho admittedly only thanks to the very undemocratic electoral college,should be deeply worrying to american society as a whole.On the bright side tho chumps utter lack of political ability on any level has inflicted a lot of damage on americas standing in the world and I imagine will likely take even longer than all the damage that george jnr inflicted to be repaired.

This forum is littered with nationalistic bluster, as is natural when facing external conflict.

However, there is a difference in being proud of your homeland (which you should be) and sounding utterly foolish from a military standpoint.

Russia and China will not defend Iran. Iran cannot remove the US, Israeli, and Saudi capability to completely destroy or reset the Iranian nuclear program. Iranian SAM sites emit radar, and will be destroyed as B-2s and more are in the air from US bases.

The bunkers that deterred war 10 years ago, are no longer immune from sustained strikes. That problem was solved.

https://taskandpurpose.com/stealth-bomber-tested-nuke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom